• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain]

DeathyDeathDeath

Jul 26, 2018
so how am I supposed to overwrite CommonEvents.json becuse i have no ideal
what you want to do, is to click on lains mod (unzip it and all that), once you are looking at the CommonEvents.json file, drag it into the www/data of the main game files (you put it any where else and it won't work).
it should then have a window pop up with options such as: add and replace files. and so on

Keato-red

Feb 5, 2020
what you want to do, is to click on lains mod (unzip it and all that), once you are looking at the CommonEvents.json file, drag it into the www/data of the main game files (you put it any where else and it won't work).
it should then have a window pop up with options such as: add and replace files. and so on
thanks I figured how to do it right after I made the text but I forgot to edit the text to say I figured it out

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
It is very important to know whether the increase in relationships breaks the sequence of scenes or the game process as a whole ? In the case when you increase at once up to 100 points ?

Reactions: Deceptus

izzy09

Jul 27, 2020
Somebody help please! I seem to have turned on noclip and I don't know how to turn it off! I know I'm a noob but its driving me crazy!

gokujr

May 22, 2019
Im playing on version 5.1 now, and I just used it to change my morality and it worked. soooo as far as I can tell this mod still works on 5.1.