Mod Cheat Mod RPGM Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain]

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I just downloaded 5.2 and installed the cheat mod and started a new game. Everything seems to be working fine so far.
I just find out that it breaks the in-game gallery. I tried it with version 4.8 together with the gallery mod and it gave the same error, it loaded a sex scene instead of the gallery.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_2021-02-17 [Mod] - [Cheat Mod] - [RPGM] Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v4 ...png

mumusick In the very first line, it says "Roundscape 4.8/www/data" with Rounscape 4.8 being where the game is located and www being folder located in the same location. Data is another folder located with in the www folder where you place the file you download from this site.

Here are some additional images to help you locate the proper place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
to an extent, don't bother with the gallery mod, it crashes the game specifically if you try to veiw summeredge content and even then, you can't access content you unlocked until you can cheat unlock all scenes. Also without the mod, the gallery replay's the same scene over and over reguardless of gender. either way, you aren't getting a gallery.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
not well enough to justify using the mod over one of the RPGM cheat tools. Those edit saves so it gets annoying but cant justify that which is lost using the mod.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Mod is now updated~

btw don't install redknight's gallery mod into your game! it's already included in the game.

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod for v5.3b
  • Added a cheat to the cheat menu that lets you unlock all gallery scenes without having to complete the game

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
Mod is now updated~

btw don't install redknight's gallery mod into your game! it's already included in the game.

Changelog:
  • Updated the mod for v5.3b
  • Added a cheat to the cheat menu that lets you unlock all gallery scenes without having to complete the game
where do i go to access the gallery?

drexel

Aug 8, 2017
While it doesnt break anything, with the newest update the 'Fast' cheat no longer appears as an option, im not sure why this is though.

Reactions: StoneASD