The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Found a bug, the made baby, the game stays froze. At the "you're shaking..." Text and chi even though you hear the text going.

Edit, it actually seem to be fixed after I closed the game and tried again.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I am not even sure whether you're supposed to be mad at me or what you're even asking.

"Wtf? I just say "need" what I was saying is "is there any word on that mod" "

The grammar is quite confusing to me, and I am not trying to be a dick here.
Ok, let's start over

NEED wasn't suppose you be there, I dont even know how it got there. Which is why I literally said ""is there any word on that mod" IN quotation marks which is what I was actually asking.

So to pull it back, I was was literally just asking if there was any news about the mod. Im not sure where you are getting this, "am I suppose to be mad" since im not mad at all, literally everything I had said ultimately was me literally agreeing with you.

DarkInsigniax

Sep 10, 2017
Ok, let's start over

NEED wasn't suppose you be there, I dont even know how it got there. Which is why I literally said ""is there any word on that mod" IN quotation marks which is what I was actually asking.

So to pull it back, I was was literally just asking if there was any news about the mod. Im not sure where you are getting this, "am I suppose to be mad" since im not mad at all, literally everything I had said ultimately was me literally agreeing with you.
Yeah don't worry. The text was just confusing to me, and you type in a very blunt manner, hence why I just assumed you were angry with me for some reason.

Either way, he posted some of his progress a few pages ago, and I know he's somewhat active in the discord.

EDIT: Info about his first iteration was on page 340

BeastKing1

Dec 17, 2018
No, there is no straight forward way.

RPGM isn't anything like Ren'py so takes a bit of work to update everything. You will need to wait for the mod to be updated to 4.4 and then redownload it and reinstall.

I highly doubt it would be possible to get this under 700mb.

The most anyone has got it is 1.4gb. To halve that again would probably need, well, half the game taking out.
Thank you.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
As someone who has looked forward to more Rulwe stuff, I feel kind of robbed.

Not only did my female MC not get to take part, it's basicly an incredibly short quest that seems to the last we ever get with "her".

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
There should be an interactable map right before the entrance of your castle, you can use that to get to the stables.
thanks, but for some reason it won't open. i've already bought horses, is there a place to actually buy the stables or do you have to upgrade the castle (if that's even possible)

DarkInsigniax

Sep 10, 2017
thanks, but for some reason it won't open. i've already bought horses, is there a place to actually buy the stables or do you have to upgrade the castle (if that's even possible)
If you've bought the builder from your butler, the builder will be outside your castle where you can purchase rooms and stuff for your castle.

Reactions: Bababoooey
May 4, 2017
I ran into a glitch during ruksana's first quest. After I got the 2 items axe and whatever I went to get the horse jizz in the woods and after she gets it, the quest just doesn't register that it stays active I am unable to complete it. a little help?

przemek123

Apr 21, 2018
how to get breastplay from Rilke? she always gets angry i have only 3 options (Are you sure? You know you want it! I'm sorry Rilke )

PeanutGallery

Nov 24, 2017
Rilke's progression is all about being understanding, sympathetic, and letting her work through her issues without pressuring her. Getting her scenes means not taking the initiative unless she expressly asks you to.

Basically: If you haven't had a big heart-to-heart about Orcish culture and her son, then you're moving too fast.

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
Is the Rulwe/Twilia cave quest bugged? i cant remove Rulwe from my party after the quest
Same to me, cant do questline Carys, Mayla,etc.
Somebody knows, how to change member group status?(Rulwe)Tried do it with save editor, cant find anything matching.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Just my luck, I miss the quest to get xyless before finishing act 2, god I hope I don't have to start all the way over again.

przemek123

Apr 21, 2018
Rilke's progression is all about being understanding, sympathetic, and letting her work through her issues without pressuring her. Getting her scenes means not taking the initiative unless she expressly asks you to.

Basically: If you haven't had a big heart-to-heart about Orcish culture and her son, then you're moving too fast.
what do you mean ?

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes