Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for the advice.
A few years ago, I used getRight as Download manager. I think they no more exist.
I will try jdownloader2.
the good thing about jdownload2 is that you can bypass the limit mega has on firefox and other browsers. hence the reason why i use it ^^.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Out of curiosity, do the devs for this game have an endgame in mind? Are they just going to keep incrementally adding things for the foreseeable future?

Wol

Aug 30, 2016
Out of curiosity, do the devs for this game have an endgame in mind? Are they just going to keep incrementally adding things for the foreseeable future?
The game's main story was finished a long time ago, which is why they really just add incremental updates to it at this point.

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
What kind of scenes are in this new update? Like, what fetish? I don't want to download over 3gb data for something I may not even be into... so if anyone is kind enough to enlighten me?

Reactions: AlucardFF

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Roundscape Adorevia [v4.5] [Arvus Games] - Original Size: 3.56GB

Download Win (999MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the game is in Endgame. Far as I can tell it's more along the lines of "DLC" territory now that they want to add in before their new game becomes the main focus.
FifouWeb added a Mega link

Nov 4, 2018
I couldn't find the answer with search. Does anyone know if save games are compatible from one version to the next as the develop the game?

halluva

May 18, 2017
The game's main story was finished a long time ago, which is why they really just add incremental updates to it at this point.
I'm aware the main story was finished; I was wondering if there was any plan to ever stop adding on little things like this.

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
Did you ever manage to find a cure for the futa furry or actually bang your long lost sister? I haven't played it in a long time.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
this game is one of the few that is great at targeting both genders.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
New bug in 4.5
If you finish new Rulwe quest, he can not be remowed from active party.
:cry:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm still having the bug where the game gets stuck on a black screen when I free Ruksana in the torture chamber.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes