Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So is corruption generally how evil they are, or how kinky/dtf they are? Do I need to be a jerk to get the most scenes?
Most scenes are got by just playing, they tend to have variations based on corruption.

The biggest change is the attitude of some of the girls.

Carys and Tish will leave, RukRuk and Clawyn go pretty evil but not in a fun way, they just want to kill everything and Meredith turns into a mega slut.

Ruk barely speaks beyond a certain corruption level and Clawyn goes all dark assassin.

You can stop Meredith fucking everything on the normal path but once corruption starts going up she is unstoppable from other people to dogs to plants to aliens ... and horses.

Reactions: YukiSlut

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the dicktacles of growth ever ended up getting fixed?
From my limited testing it seems like they still don't work. Seems a bit odd considering just how long they have been broken for. Maybe I'm just not measuring it correctly.

halluva

May 18, 2017
After doing Rilke's ingredient quest, go back to cabin, and join her for the stew.
x(player action) cop feel
h-scene starts
x Trying to make you feel good
x I'm sorry
x I understand

After seeing Rilke at her son's grave, you have to wait for the next event trigger/leave castle and come back.
x I have to admit something
x I'm sorry Rilke
x I understand if you want me to leave
x You did what you could Rilke
x What happened?
x I'm so sorry
x I think I can manage that
h-scene
x Glad I could make you feel better

Leave cabin, wait for new event trigger/leave castle, comeback to cabin.
x I've been thinking about you a lot too
x sounds good to me!
h-scene
x I really enjoyed that
I don't get those three options initially. All I get are "Are you sure" "You know you want it" and "I'm sorry" I see some people talking about raising her affection first, but literally our first conversation was her sending me off on the quest.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I don't get those three options initially. All I get are "Are you sure" "You know you want it" and "I'm sorry" I see some people talking about raising her affection first, but literally our first conversation was her sending me off on the quest.
In game there's no way to actually have your first conversation be the start of the ingredient quest btw. Your first conversation is always Rilke telling the player off when they first meet. Then you have to leave and come back later.

I'm going to ask that you help clarify your words as well. When you state "those three options initially" what exactly are you referring to? Are you saying that you don't even get the act to "cop a feel", the following h-scene, and "trying to make you feel better". Or are you referring to something else?

Out of curiosity, what version of the game and what player gender is your character? And how did you interact with Rilke before she sends you on stew quest? There is always a conversation where you introduce yourself, and have a few words with her before then. I only ask because when I made that little guide for a user who was asking for help starting from the stew quest. I've never looked into if the previous couple of conversations before the quest. If it changed Rilke's affection with the player. I was always under the assumption it didn't matter. But I could look into it more.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
From my understanding if you don't tell her that you're the lord of this area when you first meet her, you're locked out of everything to follow.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
From my understanding if you don't tell her that you're the lord of this area when you first meet her, you're locked out of everything to follow.
In all my previous runs of her quest I've never once chose the dialogue option with "lord" in it. And I still got all the h-scenes.

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
In all my previous runs of her quest I've never once chose the dialogue option with "lord" in it. And I still got all the h-scenes.
Well, that's the solution I found while googling for it. It might just have been whatever option I picked the first time which was the problem (can't remember what that was though) but it set the affection value of her to -1, which meant you could never get the 'happy' scenes, you could only get the one where you apologize and she gets angry and throws you out.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
I wanna get a little something clear right away, the ONLY quests that are time limited are the ones in Oakshire right?
Every other side-quest can be done at any time, they just unlock as you go along?
(And some quests unlock as you do others, of course.) Right?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I wanna get a little something clear right away, the ONLY quests that are time limited are the ones in Oakshire right?
Every other side-quest can be done at any time, they just unlock as you go along?
(And some quests unlock as you do others, of course.) Right?
Yeah the quests primarily can be completed at any time before the endgame quest start. Aside from the Oakshire quests. I believe Emek's Rest has the same warning as Act I's ending though. Where the game prompts the player to save. However this is more a warning for the two different Emek's Rest ending routes. Rather than the associated DLC h-scenes and side-quests. I would check with the guide to make sure you miss no h-scenes since you're new to the game. The only side-quest that I'm not 100% on would be the rescue Jerrah quest. (I just haven't done it in a while so my memory is a little fuzzy on that one). I would double check that the quest is required for the main Emek's Rest quest and not optional. (Due to the characters that need to be present for it). I believe that side-quest is required though. As most of the side-quests can only be completed after the main Emek's Rest quest ending. If you're nervous about missing anything in Emek's Rest, just do as much as you can before the prompt, and then everything should be good regardless. (Just in case something gets bugged; I used to get lots of bugs when the DLC first came out).

While not necessarily side-quests, you should know that Gajah and Galhart do end up leaving during Act III. (I don't believe that's changed from previous versions). Which means you can't get the various h-scenes with Galhart if you don't do them before he leaves. And it's been a long time since I've done a full female playthrough, but I believe Gajah's Castle h-scene can only be completed in Act II.

And I haven't tested all the responses to the newest character Kara either. So I can't speak for her. Hopefully that's helpful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Detective Cancer
Apr 20, 2018
What tile sets does this game use if someone doesn't mind telling me? Already started making my own game with a friend and want a nice look for the game; but a lot of the free ones I've found don't seem that good.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah the quests primarily can be completed at any time before the endgame quest start. Aside from the Oakshire quests. I believe Emek's Rest has the same warning as Act I's ending though. Where the game prompts the player to save. However this is more a warning for the two different Emek's Rest ending routes. Rather than the associated DLC h-scenes and side-quests. I would check with the guide to make sure you miss no h-scenes since you're new to the game. The only side-quest that I'm not 100% on would be the rescue Jerrah quest. (I just haven't done it in a while so my memory is a little fuzzy on that one). I would double check that the quest is required for the main Emek's Rest quest and not optional. (Due to the characters that need to be present for it). I believe that side-quest is required though. As most of the side-quests can only be completed after the main Emek's Rest quest ending. If you're nervous about missing anything in Emek's Rest, just do as much as you can before the prompt, and then everything should be good regardless. (Just in case something gets bugged; I used to get lots of bugs when the DLC first came out).

While not necessarily side-quests, you should know that Gajah and Galhart do end up leaving during Act III. (I don't believe that's changed from previous versions). Which means you can't get the various h-scenes with Galhart if you don't do them before he leaves. And it's been a long time since I've done a full female playthrough, but I believe Gajah's Castle h-scene can only be completed in Act II.

And I haven't tested all the responses to the newest character Kara either. So I can't speak for her. Hopefully that's helpful.
Awesome, thank you for the super comprehensive answer!
I save a lot so if I miss something I can always take a few steps back but my main worry was missing a lot of other content by mistake. Thanks!

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I don't know why, but can't download the walkthrough from the main post, could somebody help to share another link pls?
Here's a walkthrough copy you can download from Mega . Just remember this is only for version 4.6, and it hasn't been updated for 4.7 yet. Credit to RedKnight for the walkthrough.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
It's been finished for ages they just add more to it, the main story is complete.

They have added some extra "DLC" but it doesn't add to the main story it's just extra content.
You know when a game is finished? When they stop making content for it...
If dark souls 2 was still releasing content to this day, I would call the game unfinished.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
You know when a game is finished? When they stop making content for it...
If dark souls 2 was still releasing content to this day, I would call the game unfinished.
Are you really making the argument, that a finished game getting extra content is bad?
Because Dark Souls 2 was finished, and they added content to it, then re-released it.
Most games with DLC are finished, and then the DLC is added, it'd be illogical otherwise.
The main plot of the game is done, the dev is just adding more scenes and stuff to do every now and then.
This isn't a bad thing. Why would that be a bad thing?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes