magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone know why I cant talk to Mayla in my prison? I see the Q that signifies her in the minimap but no matter what I cant speak to her. Did I say the wrong thing when doing her side quest? Please help!

maul404

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know why I cant talk to Mayla in my prison? I see the Q that signifies her in the minimap but no matter what I cant speak to her. Did I say the wrong thing when doing her side quest? Please help!
You have to use the mouse cursor and click on her character to speak with her.

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
I dont suppose anyone has a list of where all the mysterious shards are? I have 28 and have no idea where to find the last two. Also for some reason when I go into G'Linda's stable all I see are dead bodies and bloodstains but no clues or anything. How do I do this quest?
Never mind, After revisiting EVERY location I could I found the last two. Think on my next playthrough I'll document where they are so I dont have this problem again. When I do, I'll try and post it for you guys. Thanks.

cris0686

Oct 1, 2018
Yo guys, what origin is the best for a first playthrough? I want to play as a male player if posible.

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
Yo guys, what origin is the best for a first playthrough? I want to play as a male player if posible.
I guess it depends on whats most important for your first playthrough. I did it as a noble so I could have the empathy perk starting off plus the 10% bonus xp. If you care more about the sex scenes, then some scenes or content you can only get if you are a certain class or gender.....or both.

Reactions: Catwashere

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
Does anyone have an updated list of people who can get the female player pregnant. I lost to the orcs in the tent to see the scene and she got pregnant from that. Didnt even know that was possible.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Does anyone have an updated list of people who can get the female player pregnant. I lost to the orcs in the tent to see the scene and she got pregnant from that. Didnt even know that was possible.
Note that pregnancies generally occur after unlocking the Summerheat Club. So in case anyone else is curious, do that quest line before trying the pregnancy system in RA.

Female PC pregnancies,

For human pregnancies: the paladins from the "Paladin's Pledge" quest in Oakshire. Lankin during the the "Seeker of the Sword" quest. Various brothel clients if the female PC has the farmer origin. Lastly Ameliandra, the dragon in human form, that's locked up in the castle from Katelyn's Recruitment quest. An aside for the last one, to have sex with Ameliandra you have to rape her, it literally states as much in the switches for the game, switch 1813 to be exact, so if that's not your thing just free her instead. She might show up in a later update. Also the human pregnancies have a 1/5 chance of happening. They are not guaranteed.

For orc pregnancies: the orcs from Ruksana's camp from the quest "A Search for Answers", go back after recruiting Ruksana and enter the tent and loose the competition. The PC can also get pregnant from Ruksana's Uncle when you first go to the Orc Cave in Ly'ras. The orcs pregnancies have a 1/3 chance of happening. I don't think the PC can get pregnant form the orc gangbang in the jail cell.

For minotaur pregnancies: the minotaur brothers from the gladiator arena in Summeredge, you'll have to be the champion of the arena, and have sex with them multiple times though. They're a bit shy at first. The PC can also get pregnant from the minotaur mercenaries in Emek's Rest at the inn. Krathon, the minotaur leader, can also impregnate the PC but that has it's own mechancis and the baby stays there. (Although I have had a bug where the baby did not stay in Emek's Rest in previous versions). I'm not sure the exact variable, for chance rate, for minotaur pregnancies, but I believe they have the highest success rate. If not 100% chance.

For elven pregnancies: there's one chance at this from the two elven boys in the hidden room in the Xas museum. They have the lowest chance of pregnancy at 1/6 chance. So save beforehand, because it's tricky for it to happen.

For bestial characters' pregnancies: the lamia, Amatum, under your castle if you decided to help her. Xidin the dragon that lives in the cave ouside your castle. Lastly the spirit wolf outside of Slinsk. They all have 100% chance of pregnancies with the PC.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Completely missed this. The art is all over the place, did different people work on it or is it one of these games ripping art from others?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Completely missed this. The art is all over the place, did different people work on it or is it one of these games ripping art from others?
The game has been around for years. No artwork is stolen or ripped; the artwork is commissioned. In the early days there were a wide variety of commissioned artists and styles. So you'll find a wider variety of artwork in the parts that were developed early on.

Now that the developers have more money and resources. The amount of artists hired is more refined to ones they like. So the more recent artwork, while it has some variety, is of higher quality and similarity. The devs also aren't going to waste money, and possibly offend an artist they hired, by going back and redoing artwork.

ss23312

Jun 8, 2018
Hey everyone! So I have searched as much as I could but I have no idea how to fix this issue. I am on the quest "Corrupted Sands" and need to get back to Yakotin to use the rail station. I have the Yakotin crystal active, however I cannot use it to teleport there. I also do not have Cinkahn unlocked and dont know how to unlock it. Id appreciate any help!

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hey everyone! So I have searched as much as I could but I have no idea how to fix this issue. I am on the quest "Corrupted Sands" and need to get back to Yakotin to use the rail station. I have the Yakotin crystal active, however I cannot use it to teleport there. I also do not have Cinkahn unlocked and dont know how to unlock it. Id appreciate any help!
Can you post a save so I can look at it? I'll try and come up with a procedure for you. Will be easier than guess work.

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019
As male PC can i experience every single piece of content intended for male PC's in the game in a single run? or do i have to plan out different runs of the game?
how can i experience as much a possible?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Here it is. My file is the one under File 5. Thank you!
Are you sure you posted the right files? I only got two files in slot 1 and 2, both gave me errors, no files for slot 5. Copy the whole of your save folder, so the global save & config save too, and post again. It'll be easier for the game to read.

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
As male PC can i experience every single piece of content intended for male PC's in the game in a single run? or do i have to plan out different runs of the game?
how can i experience as much a possible?
There is some content that is only available depending on what Class you are, however its not that much. The majority of scenes just depends on relationships with companions and the choices you make in dialogue. Some scenes also have different dialogue depending on your companion's morality but I dont remember if that changes the image or just the dialogue.

ss23312

Jun 8, 2018
Are you sure you posted the right files? I only got two files in slot 1 and 2, both gave me errors, no files for slot 5. Copy the whole of your save folder, so the global save & config save too, and post again. It'll be easier for the game to read.
I just copied the save.rar file. Ill go ahead and post the whole folder soon, later today.

Reactions: onyxmoose

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
What is the best armor and weapon for my companions in Act II and where can i find them? i have level up and can deal up to 4000 damage a turn but my companion like meredith only deal 200-500 damage. Is there a place where i can buy glyph?

ss23312

Jun 8, 2018
Here they are.

Reactions: onyxmoose
3.60 star(s) 134 Votes