Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
Those scenes should be able to trigger in ACT I. With the right AP. If you want try to raise her corruption around 10-12 for the special corruption dialogue trigger. See if that helps start the scenes. I know some dialogue with Meredith makes her more prone to do the horse scenes, you have to be accepting/encouraging, otherwise she wont do them. The castle scenes don't all happen at once. But the scenes usually queue up when you meet the requirements. If you're still having problems, you can send me your save files, and I can try and force the scenes to occur.
Sure man you give it a shot here my save file she has already 100AP i bought everycastle upgrade now already did the required scene that was suppose to unlock those 2 scenes but I still cant get them to trigger im using both the cheat mod and gallery mod to max her out the other characters seem to work fine its only her im having a problem with.

Reactions: onyxmoose

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Sure man you give it a shot here my save file she has already 100AP i bought everycastle upgrade now already did the required scene that was suppose to unlock those 2 scenes but I still cant get them to trigger im using both the cheat mod and gallery mod to max her out the other characters seem to work fine its only her im having a problem with.
I was looking through your most recent save, and I realized that there is one thing you're missing regarding the horse scenes. You can buy a horse from a stable-master in Slinsk. After that it shows up in front of your castle entrance, and you can use it, from your inventory, as a one way trip back to the castle. After you buy the horse, you can go up to Meredith, flirt, and be reassuring, and get her to have sex with the horse and you to start. This is a different scene than the one you were technically aiming for, but it might kick start your gaming to queuing up the other horse events at the stable.

Another thing, since you're still early on in the game you'll need to do a bunch of side-quests. If you're trying to get a specific event/interaction at the castle, use the abundance of side-quests to your advantage. Roundscape doesn't measure time passing by traveling around. It measures time passing by quests completed. For instance when I loaded up your save Meredith had no scenes available. I did two quests in Ornesse, with your save, time moved forward, and Meredith had a new scene with one of the aliens in her cabin available. Then I got the horse scene after that alien event. So after each quest and side quest you complete, check back around the castle for new scenes. It wont always be a one to one ratio, of quest to event available. However it's the best way to start events that have queued, for an npc, because you meet all the requirements. Also save before you talk to any npc in the castle, or on castle grounds, for events. Sometimes if you say the wrong thing you'll be locked out of the dialogue/scene.

I'll let you try it out, get the horse, complete some quests methodically, and check back in on the castle repeatedly. Rather than risk messing with your switches for now. (Note a lot of times a scene's image will not load if I force it). If for some reason the dog event still doesn't happen, after you progress for awhile, let me know and I can try and edit that.

Last edited:

Dorzh

Dec 4, 2017
I have a problem with Beatrice curing: i already collect tears of the nun, but nothing happen,even after i talk with her in the castle. Am i missing something?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
I have a problem with Beatrice curing: i already collect tears of the nun, but nothing happen,even after i talk with her in the castle. Am i missing something?
Do you need to bring the tears back to the Succubus first before Beatrice? Try that first.

If that doesn't do anything you'll have to try some workarounds. I do remember on a old play through the quest didn't update for me properly. That was a few versions ago. You can try to use the debug stone on yourself which will reload whatever room/map your in. (This occasionally, not always, resets npcs). If that doesn't work, leave the castle, do/complete a side quest or regular quest, then come back and see if time passing updated the quest. Keep going through all of Beatrice's dialogues, so actually clicking on and reading through them, and see if the dialogue associated with the cure shows up. If both of those don't work, you can download a save editor and try correct the switches related to the quest. If you don't know how to use a save editor you can send me your save files. I can try instead.

Reactions: Dorzh

Elsanor

Sep 23, 2018
Okay...
I was playing in Abyss which is situated in the tower, and I've noticed that the bosses have this health regeneration. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the Marks/Obrs/Glyphs I have on my weapons/Armor, and I'm wondering if that is the case.

If someone could resolve my problem, that would be of greatest help.
#I'm awfully suspicious of this "debuff" taunt: It compels the enemies to attack, but there might be a side effect, like applying health regen on the enemy.

*Not only to abyss bosses, but to other mobs, and quest bosses also.

For instance, the second abyss boss
Party:
- Guardian protagonist Secondary Tank
- Bae Clawyn MAIN Burst
- Meredith Healer
- Kateyln Main tank

#Not entirely sure, but I am suspecting the tanks as to trigerring this effect.

... Honestly, the game should have a guide to explain what each debuff and buffs do (Like, taunt vs seduce?).
Some of these effects aren't self-explanatory, and it makes life so much harder.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Okay...
I was playing in Abyss which is situated in the tower, and I've noticed that the bosses have this health regeneration. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the Marks/Obrs/Glyphs I have on my weapons/Armor, and I'm wondering if that is the case.

If someone could resolve my problem, that would be of greatest help.
#I'm awfully suspicious of this "debuff" taunt: It compels the enemies to attack, but there might be a side effect, like applying health regen on the enemy.

*Not only to abyss bosses, but to other mobs, and quest bosses also.

For instance, the second abyss boss
Party:
- Guardian protagonist Secondary Tank
- Bae Clawyn MAIN Burst
- Meredith Healer
- Kateyln Main tank

#Not entirely sure, but I am suspecting the tanks as to trigerring this effect.

... Honestly, the game should have a guide to explain what each debuff and buffs do (Like, taunt vs seduce?).
Some of these effects aren't self-explanatory, and it makes life so much harder.
I'm not familiar with the combat systems in RPGMaker. So sadly I can't help you there. You might have better luck asking your questions on the Arvus Games discord. See if a developer or more knowledgeable community member has some spare time to answer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elsanor

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Uhm.. so through my second playthrough, this time as the male, I've caught a pretty catastrophic error. All my saves on this playthrough is now corrupt and every time I touch one of them I get this error. Can't find anything related to this google and not here on the forum either.

"Error
Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token o in JSON at position 1."

Can't remember what I was doing when it happened, but it froze the game, like many other times before and this time I couldn't restart or reload an older save. All of them is corrupted by the same error. Don't really wanna replay the when it had 178:33:45 time played and invested into this playthrough.. Does anyone have a solution to this?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Uhm.. so through my second playthrough, this time as the male, I've caught a pretty catastrophic error. All my saves on this playthrough is now corrupt and every time I touch one of them I get this error. Can't find anything related to this google and not here on the forum either.

"Error

Can't remember what I was doing when it happened, but it froze the game, like many other times before and this time I couldn't restart or reload an older save. All of them is corrupted by the same error. Don't really wanna replay the when it had 178:33:45 time played and invested into this playthrough.. Does anyone have a solution to this?
I've never seen the error. Do you mind posting your full save folder?(So global,config, and everything). I can try and test some things, but it might be beyond my capacity to help.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018

"Error

That looks like an error when it is trying to load a map file. The save files are .rpgsave - not .json. If it happens when you are loading a save file it is because of an error in the map file for your location.
Have you edited any of these files?
I would agree with Onyxmoose that you should upload the save files. I can take a look at them as well.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
I've never seen the error. Do you mind posting your full save folder?(So global,config, and everything). I can try and test some things, but it might be beyond my capacity to help.
Here's the save folder. Thanks for the help even if it doesn't work.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
BTW - You really should only need the save file itself. You just need to create your own save at the same location (#15 for example), then replace it with the one you want to check. I have done it with many save files that were uploaded from others and I never had any problems not having the other support files (global.rpgsave & config.rpgsave).

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
That looks like an error when it is trying to load a map file. The save files are .rpgsave - not .json. If it happens when you are loading a save file it is because of an error in the map file for your location.
Have you edited any of these files?
I would agree with Onyxmoose that you should upload the save files. I can take a look at them as well.
No I haven't touched any of the game files. Could it have happened because I had a full disk? I feel like it was around that time

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
BTW - You really should only need the save file itself. You just need to create your own save at the same location (#15 for example), then replace it with the one you want to check. I have done it with many save files that were uploaded from others and I never had any problems not having the other support files (global.rpgsave & config.rpgsave).
I've had three different types of save corruptions/bugs when doing that with saves from people here. Which is why I always ask for their other info as well. Also if I'm checking their variables and switches, in a save editor, I can not view them if I don't have the global and config saves. I have done what you're saying before, and it's worked for me, but more recently it has not for me.

Here's the save folder. Thanks for the help even if it doesn't work.
I found a work around for you:

First start a new game, and save the new game in whatever slot you want(I used slot 3). Then from the in game menu, click on one of your other saves and load it. Note, I tried both your male and female saves. I was able to continue with both.

Next step, in whatever main save you loaded above, save over itself. I was even able to successfully reload your saves from the main menu after doing that. Rather than using the in game menu.

Also proof of me accessing your saves:
1594334717880.png
1594334439559.png
Give it a go, and let me know how it works out for you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Barbiecued

Elsanor

Sep 23, 2018
42 hours adventure- I really wanted to explore everything. There were definitively hidden treasures throughout the game.

Tips
Clawyn will Carry you throughout the whole game + She is my main Bae :). With Mark of Insanity and Mark of Shadow, and end game equipment with offence orientated orbs and glyphs, she can deal 14k damage every turn (With basic attack *Abilities deal less damage than normal). Of course, her health is sacrificed and she is left with 300 hp.
#This is where the guardian class OR Katelyn, both of whom must have slut stone equipped, comes in. The build is, of course, tank orientated, and this will provide compensation for Clawyn's lack of health, as they will be the one aggroing the enemies (>600%).

Overall Impression of the game: A very well made game with a few bugs, here and there. I have seriously made quite a lot of regretful mistakes, RIP

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
I've had three different types of save corruptions/bugs when doing that with saves from people here. Which is why I always ask for their other info as well. Also if I'm checking their variables and switches, in a save editor, I can not view them if I don't have the global and config saves. I have done what you're saying before, and it's worked for me, but more recently it has not for me.

I found a work around for you:

First start a new game, and save the new game in whatever slot you want(I used slot 3). Then from the in game menu, click on one of your other saves and load it. Note, I tried both your male and female saves. I was able to continue with both.

Next step, in whatever main save you loaded above, save over itself. I was even able to successfully reload your saves from the main menu after doing that. Rather than using the in game menu.

Also proof of me accessing your saves:
View attachment 724380
View attachment 724363
Give it a go, and let me know how it works out for you. :)
Hey, thanks a bunch for the help! It worked great. I can finally finish this playthrough :D

Weird bug and weird fix. I wonder what caused it to go haywire like that.

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
What origin has the most sex scenes for male protagonist? I already tried farmer but perhaps i should try the other ones too.

Devilfromsky

Apr 26, 2020
Why my character sometimes when walk stuck and need to press arrow again to move, it happen both console and mouse also its happen everytime when im trying to walk. Could anyone help me ?

Tetraswift13

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a file that has all the sex scenes? I'd much rather not go through the game a total of 12 times just to get all the sex scenes

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes