Firebat826

Oct 10, 2018
What would a class tier list look like?

I know some think that doesn't matter but the mechanics exist and I like that sort of thing.
Another question - how you beat that boss?
In my opinion it's not classes that are relevant, but rather Marks, Glyphs, and Spheres. Like, Dawnguard is the best item in the game and it's not even close.

Once you get to 999 attack (which is easy to do with the above) then the only thing that really matters is Guardian's Shield Bash ability which works on every boss in the game. So as long as you have enough agility to act first, you can stunlock bosses to death.

Also, the MC is way better than all of the other characters. You can solo the whole game with them on Impossible difficulty. So, to answer your question, here's the setup I used to kill all of the Abyss bosses:

Mc, Guardian. I'm level 38 so I have basically all the perks, including the very important ones Speedster (50% chance to act twice) and Sword Master (ability to equip two weapons) because the extra mark and glyph slots on weapons are significantly more of a boon than any shield. You're also going to want to pickup Rage (25% crit chance) and Explosive, although you don't really need it it's just to kill things with high HP faster.

Gear is:
Weapon 1: Aetherius (Mark of the Hero, Rage Glyph, Power Orb, Power Orb)
Weapon 2: Exotic Rapier (Mark of the Shadow, Rage Glyph, Power Orb, Power Orb)
Bodygear Oukurqux (Precision Sphere, Fighter Orb, Fighter Orb)
Accessory: Dawnguard (Rage Glyph, Power Glyph, Power Glyph, Power Glyph, Power Glyph)
Headgear: Obsidian Helmet (Precision Sphere, Stone Orb, Stone Orb)

Stats: 4,842 HP, 999 Physical Attack Power, 271 Agility, 196 Physical Defense, 102 Magic Defense, 287 Perception.
Attributes: 195% Hit Rate (I still miss sometimes, so not really sure what the deal with this is), 100% Critical Hit Rate.

The Exotic Rapier has the inherent ability "Grants two extra attacks. 15% chance to set the enemy on fire." The Mark of the Shadow also grants an extra attack. This means that for each enemy I attack, it will hit 4 times at once. Each of those 4 hits has a 100% crit rate and generally deals between 5k and 6k damage, for a total of around 20k damage and a pretty good chance to set the enemy on fire as well as cause the Explosion DoT.

The Mark of the Hero turns your basic attack into a line attack, which generally means you're hitting every enemy on the screen for that much damage.

And if you think that's absurd, we haven't factored in the Speedster perk yet, which gives a 50% chance to act again. The Oukurqux body armor does the same thing, but it doesn't stack how you'd think. It's actually a 50% chance to get a second action, then after that a 50% chance to get a third action.

Because of this if I'm lucky, I can do 60,000+ damage to every enemy with just the MC while giving them a couple of significant DoTs. The Aetherius also regens like 800 something health every round while I draw 500% of the aggro.

This is where Guardian comes into play. You can use your first action to stun an enemy (sometimes multiple) and then use your next actions to attack, which will easily restore your TP to full. You'd have to get exceptionally unlucky to run out of TP this way. Also, sometimes the enemy gets paralyzed by the MC but I'm not sure what's doing that exactly, so even more lol.

As for the last boss, I think I killed it in one or two rounds by just dealing absolutely massive AoE damage while keeping two of them stunned. If you're having trouble, the Succubus is pretty helpful because the sleep on Twisted Image seems to work pretty well on bosses.

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
I wish it was easier to unlock the gallery. It seems like it's intentionally made difficult to unlock the gallery so that you're forced to play through every couple of updates, only to repeat all the same content for a handful of new scenes. What an odd decision.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
In my opinion it's not classes that are relevant, but rather Marks, Glyphs, and Spheres. Like, Dawnguard is the best item in the game and it's not even close.

As for the last boss, I think I killed it in one or two rounds by just dealing absolutely massive AoE damage while keeping two of them stunned. If you're having trouble, the Succubus is pretty helpful because the sleep on Twisted Image seems to work pretty well on bosses.
Thanks a lot, I learned a thing or two now. Sadly, I run a corrupted PC and therefore have no access to Aetherius.

And I double on your notion about glyphs, spheres and marks - its them that give your character an edge in battle.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017

Once you get to 999 attack (which is easy to do with the above) then the only thing that really matters is Guardian's Shield Bash ability which works on every boss in the game. So as long as you have enough agility to act first, you can stunlock bosses to death.

Also, the MC is way better than all of the other characters. You can solo the whole game with them on Impossible difficulty. So, to answer your question, here's the setup I used to kill all of the Abyss bosses:

Mc, Guardian. I'm level 38 so I have basically all the perks, including the very important ones Speedster (50% chance to act twice) and Sword Master (ability to equip two weapons) because the extra mark and glyph slots on weapons are significantly more of a boon than any shield. You're also going to want to pickup Rage (25% crit chance) and Explosive, although you don't really need it it's just to kill things with high HP faster.

Gear is:
Weapon 1: Aetherius (Mark of the Hero, Rage Glyph, Power Orb, Power Orb)
Weapon 2: Exotic Rapier (Mark of the Shadow, Rage Glyph, Power Orb, Power Orb)
Bodygear Oukurqux (Precision Sphere, Fighter Orb, Fighter Orb)
Accessory: Dawnguard (Rage Glyph, Power Glyph, Power Glyph, Power Glyph, Power Glyph)
Headgear: Obsidian Helmet (Precision Sphere, Stone Orb, Stone Orb)

Stats: 4,842 HP, 999 Physical Attack Power, 271 Agility, 196 Physical Defense, 102 Magic Defense, 287 Perception.
Attributes: 195% Hit Rate (I still miss sometimes, so not really sure what the deal with this is), 100% Critical Hit Rate.

The Exotic Rapier has the inherent ability "Grants two extra attacks. 15% chance to set the enemy on fire." The Mark of the Shadow also grants an extra attack. This means that for each enemy I attack, it will hit 4 times at once. Each of those 4 hits has a 100% crit rate and generally deals between 5k and 6k damage, for a total of around 20k damage and a pretty good chance to set the enemy on fire as well as cause the Explosion DoT.

The Mark of the Hero turns your basic attack into a line attack, which generally means you're hitting every enemy on the screen for that much damage.

And if you think that's absurd, we haven't factored in the Speedster perk yet, which gives a 50% chance to act again. The Oukurqux body armor does the same thing, but it doesn't stack how you'd think. It's actually a 50% chance to get a second action, then after that a 50% chance to get a third action.

Because of this if I'm lucky, I can do 60,000+ damage to every enemy with just the MC while giving them a couple of significant DoTs. The Aetherius also regens like 800 something health every round while I draw 500% of the aggro.

This is where Guardian comes into play. You can use your first action to stun an enemy (sometimes multiple) and then use your next actions to attack, which will easily restore your TP to full. You'd have to get exceptionally unlucky to run out of TP this way. Also, sometimes the enemy gets paralyzed by the MC but I'm not sure what's doing that exactly, so even more lol.

where do u get Aetherius and exotic rapier

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
where do u get Aetherius and exotic rapier
Aetherius is the sword in stone from temple east of Oakshire. It requires 50 or more morality to pick up.

I double your question about rapier though.

how do u get the mother for farmer male mc, to move to the castle
You don't, she stays in Slinsk. But you can recruit her for your Brothel and get a scene there. Also in latter stages of ActII if you picked her scenes in ActI she will visit malePC in his room, giving you another scene.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Little heads up for anyone who uses the void knight with the insane glyph active where you cannot pick a target, one of the skills, forgot what it is call, which targets one enemy WILL target you instead. Im saying this as usually when i use a ST skill i was able to target someone with the insane glyph active. I dont know if that is intentional or not but just a heads up

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes