danco91

May 7, 2017
i have a bug evrytime i sleep i get sent to speak to eyilas and shes says that she appriates seeing me but dont i have more important things to do and yet im past the point where you see her anymore so i can longer sleep in the bed in the castle because of this

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Quick, possibly stupid question. Where is the Succubus staying at in the Castle? I can find everyone else except her, and I need to speak with her for a quest.
Edit: Nevermind, I found her. Didn't know the wiki would have companion locations.

Last edited:

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
You can also have gay father son incest relationship in this game right and you can also have sex with all the male npc in the game?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You can also have gay father son incest relationship in this game right and you can also have sex with all the male npc in the game?
Your father? No, iirc you only meet him in the prologue.
While there are many non-binary characters (futas, traps, shemales, companions changing their gender), if you're looking for actual gay sex I fear you'll be disappointed. The only event I remember happens in the museum of Xas, maybe they added more content in the latest releases.
If I were you, I'd try Seeds of Chaos instead.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
Guys, i played this game about an hour but i disapointed bcuz its ART not same with page one.
Did i choose the wrong choice? male, farmer
I am interesting with cow girl art who fucked by protagonis and pirate girl, is that only fans art or i can see that through storyline??
thanks before

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I am interesting ywith cow girl art who fucked by protagonist and pirate girl, is that only fans art or i can see that through storyline??
You'll meet those characters eventually, don't worry, no matter what your initial choice has been.
But you must end Act I first (not sure if the pirate is unlocked during Act II or III though. I'm too lazy to check the walkthrough, sorry)

Reactions: Jhon789

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Might be a dumb question, but is it possible to change the game's font type on the user's end? Feels off from a game design standpoint to be playing in a fantasy medieval era, but the UI and menu screens is done in a bubbly, comic book style font. Would much rather replace it with a font that looks more handwritten to fit the theme of the era.

Basin7654

Jun 22, 2017
anyone know what the new post is for the game on patreon?
They're finishing off Arenus, then working on the gold patch, of which will be 2-3 months after Arenus.
Some of what the gold patch is going to contain:
  • Finished/Reworked Gallery
  • Finished Questlog
  • Finished Companion Storylines (Especially for Carys/Xyless)
  • Reworked/New Ending Slide
  • Bugfixes, etc.
Then, some surveys on what people want.

Reactions: Fiamos

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Might be a dumb question, but is it possible to change the game's font type on the user's end?
I don't remember if there is an in-game option for that.
Anyway, you could open the folder Roundscape Adorevia 5.8B\www\fonts and replace the file Curse Casual.tff (and maybe curse-casual.tff too) with your favorite font.

I guess you have also to edit the file Roundscape Adorevia 5.8B\www\js\plugins.js with Notepad++ where it says:
- (line 6) "Default Font":"Curse Casual","Font Size":"28"
- (line 11) "Curse Casual","Font Size":"28","Font Size Change":"12","Font Changed Max":"96","Font Changed Min":"12"
I mean, those numbers may not work with the new font.

Probably a monospaced (fixed-width) font would work better, but I never tried to replace the in-game font.

Reactions: Olakin

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
I don't remember if there is an in-game option for that.
Anyway, you could open the folder Roundscape Adorevia 5.8B\www\fonts and replace the file Curse Casual.tff (and maybe curse-casual.tff too) with your favorite font.

I guess you have also to edit the file Roundscape Adorevia 5.8B\www\js\plugins.js with Notepad++ where it says:
- (line 6) "Default Font":"Curse Casual","Font Size":"28"
- (line 11) "Curse Casual","Font Size":"28","Font Size Change":"12","Font Changed Max":"96","Font Changed Min":"12"
I mean, those numbers may not work with the new font.

Probably a monospaced (fixed-width) font would work better, but I never tried to replace the in-game font.
Worked like a charm, and I didn't even have to make any changes to the plugin.js file. Screenshot below to show surprisingly how nice changing the font looks. Thanks a bunch!

font screenshot.png

Reactions: scrumbles

Modiz

Jun 4, 2017
when you first unlock the forge in your castle the succubus says something about taming a fire elemental to use the forge for free, where can find one such elemental to tame?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes