Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
im it the stage before that the blacksmith guy is in slinks he said i need to kill the ghouls in oakshire
and i cant find the ghouls
That is the same place from Meredith quest, Oakshire Secret. Basement where you find her mom and fight female Vampire. No need to hunt ghouls across Oakshire, go right there, kill some vampires and in main room with big red carpet and piano you will find ghoul boos. Kill him and go back to Irvok, quest giver blacksmith in Slinsk. After that do some side quest and return to Irvok. He will tell you to find people for recovering Oakshire.

Reactions: AhMeXAli

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How to finish Lamya named Amatum quest?

Finished Crisis in Summeredge, talked to Twilia and the Amatum, don't have the tentacle monster, somehow don't have the Anatum quest despite having agreed to find a mate for the Amatum.

Is this another bug? Thanks!

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
How to finish Lamya named Amatum quest?

Finished Crisis in Summeredge, talked to Twilia and the Amatum, don't have the tentacle monster, somehow don't have the Anatum quest despite having agreed to find a mate for the Amatum.

Is this another bug? Thanks!
After talking with Twilia in Summeredge Uni, just go to Amatum and talk with her. It is Queen of the Deep quest. And this is only for male.
For female, you don't find mate for her, you are mate.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
So I was able to best the entire abyss, is there like another similar type challenge, as that is the only one I recall from the older versions, and if people were wondering how I did it, well it was mostly down to luck xD and having some rather powerful glyphs.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone in the discord who can invite?? Idk if they just purged all members who weren't patreon subs or its just me who got banned/kicked.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
If you say that you don't like something you are kicked/banned
If that is the case, that is incredibly petty. I'd just like to know weather I got kicked or straight up banned with no warning lol. I'd bet if it was announced every time somebody was kicked/banned they wouldn't do it so freely. Its straight up just censorship of any criticism with these petty devs.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Where can I find the exhibition?
Gallery in-game is extremely broken. But you can search for the folder itself, which is a hidden folder located at: Roundscape Adorevia (game's general folder)/www/img/pictures. You'll just have to type "pictures" in the folder adress manually. Alternatively, you can look for Roundscape gallery on hentai port-sites.

P.S. And yes, on hentai sites or in folder the images would be amess. You'll have to figure out what is what and with which character by manually browsing all of them. It maybe a bit tedious, since there are literal hundreds of them.

Last edited:

Bargazan

Sep 4, 2020
Found a way to bypass this bug.
1. You need a quest item Horse.
2. You need RpgMakerSaveEdit (i've been using 0.69 version)

In the gnoll camp use Horse item, this should teleport you to castle, create new save file. (If you'll try to leave castle, you end up in gnoll camp again)

Open created save file in RpgMakerSaveEdit. Advanced > Edit Switches and Variables.
In Switches you need to set HorseActive switch to not selected.
Save changes in program, load edited save file and leave castle, you should be in oakshire.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
How to unlock codes in the new version?? Please I need you guys. I can't play with that walking speed
Hello! Does anyone know how to unlock the code cheats in the new version :)
Please how to change movement speed :(
Uuh..Hello...Hello Helloooo! (If you know, you know)

Here you go.

Just replace the files from the attached RAR file with the game's ones and it'll be available for you.

1692911077495.png

Credits:
Mod - Cheat Mod - RPGM - Roundscape Adorevia - Lain's Cheat Mod [v5.3b] [Maim Lain] | F95zone

As for the movement speed:

Just activate this from the settings:

1692911134626.png

It'll make you move faster.

Wait I also just realize the this new version 6.2 also not have a difficulty?
They deleted the can attack twice sometimes in the perks too??
The game is still recieving updates until today...they'll most likely be added back.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes