RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW rilke will kick me out for coping a feel even if I exhaust her dialog options unlike what is said in the wiki (or is being kicked out normal ?? it says it will cost you any further sexual advancements)

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello everybody!

So we all have noticed the AI art in H-Scenes with it's annoying, intolerable errors compared to the drawn ones back in the good ol' V5.8b....and even when we'd insert the old art into the game, it'd not fill the entire screen...

The majority...if not all of us didn't think of it being better...

So I've decided to be the saint of that situation and bless you all with this:

THE ART FROM V5.8b BUT IT FITS THE ENTIRE SCREEN IN V6.2!

(Many thanks to my man GrandPaBrowning 's AI replacement ranting posts for making the hunt easier!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's it's link to the .ZIP file tat contains enlarged images:

(Edit: More links since Files.Fm has a time limit and I've heard that Files.Fm forces people to make accounts:)

How to apply:
1- Extract it into your game's directory.
2- Agree to Replacing all.
3- Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ask me anything about it and tell me if there's a scene that I've missed..

Rejoice and enjoy everybody and you're welcome!

In 6.3 the

I was trying to make Roundscape 6.3 smaller, but don't know how
....?

I'm afraid that I don't understand what are you talking about...

Do you mean that you have 6.3?

If so, then be a hero and upload it on a file hosting service such as files.fm or Mediafire or Mega or something...

Last edited:

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Guys listen I'm not very good with computers as I said earlier so I don't know if I did it good or not. I was trying if it doesn't work I'm sorry :(.

Sep 13, 2016
Thank you so much for going back and resubmitting, I'd tell you to not worry about compressing more than just using 7zip or something like that, it requires going in and modifying the image and audio files. What you're doing is more than enough, good to see more contributors on this site

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Thank you so much for going back and resubmitting, I'd tell you to not worry about compressing more than just using 7zip or something like that, it requires going in and modifying the image and audio files. What you're doing is more than enough, good to see more contributors on this site
So I did it? does it work?

Reactions: hihi42069

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Guys listen I'm not very good with computers as I said earlier so I don't know if I did it good or not. I was trying if it doesn't work I'm sorry :(.
Don't worry I'm no computer expert too but thanks for the Link broo. You are the hero that this City deserves and needs.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Hmm the gallery is still broken and no new sences guess we will have to wait for the diamond patch. (6.4)
Wow. I don't even know how to comment that. Are devs doing it on purpose? Is GodlEd some kind of masochism-sidegrade to the game to make players experience butt-wrenching anger?

Like, WTF are they even doing at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: CluckPover

Jojomuq

Oct 28, 2021
For people having issues with the emeks rest ending. Dev says that switches 1443 and 3667 need to be on. Tested it out myself and after flipping the switches just leave the castle, may require doing one or two side quest not quite sure, and then go back and talk to facis, he didn't have a quest icon on the mini-map for me but still worked.

Edit: unfortunately it looks like there is another bug where krathon won't appear which locks it. Dev says it's something he'll have to fix for 6.3.
What are the switches pls ? and thanks for your answer

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes