Kissifrot

Mar 26, 2020
6.5(A) Changelog:
  • Introduced a new encounter that concludes the storyline of Adel and Kistya. This encounter, set in Act 3, requires both characters to have successfully fled in prior events. It includes three new CG scenes.
  • Three new NPCs are now available in the Castle. These characters can be recruited for the meeting hall and bring with them new items and guard types for your castle: Demons, Minotaur, and Mercenaries.
  • A new quest for Ruksana has been added, featuring a new scene with two variations, applicable to both male and female player characters (PC).
  • Added a new Quest including two new CG Scenes, one per player character. This Quest triggers at the start of Act 3, talk to Caelan in your meeting hall.
  • A new room, The Barracks, has been added to the Castle. This space serves as a relaxation and sleeping area for your guards, and also introduces a new CG scene, available for both genders.
  • Guards can now be assigned to specific areas, enhancing the rewards received from each victorious battle.
  • The Statue of Valor has been added to the Meeting Hall in your Castle. Upgrading this statue enables you to collect Valor Shards from battles.
  • Upgrading the Brothel now contributes to your castle's passive gold income.
  • Resolved a bug where only one dialogue choice with the cheat demon would grant the skip combat skill.
  • Fixed an issue causing a black screen during Ginger's second scene.
  • All Brothel Scenes have been added to the gallery and will be unlocked upon reaching reputation level 7.
  • Added several "Mini-Encounters" across the castle, making exploring the castle throughout the game a bit more lively. You may find Meredith cooking in the Castle's Kitchen or the Succubus selecting their wine for today's evening at the storage room.

tb13ghost

Oct 6, 2023
I downloaded the new version, but I get an error when I try to extract it. Tried several times. Anyone else have that issue?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes