moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I'd like to help but my game won't load the maps after the Mermaid people's boss fight.

I guess I could (or somebody else with better .js reading skills) could check the map file for slinsk? I 60's are mostly in and around slinsk (the tavern is 64, the mom's house is 62, 63, 65, Whore adime's room 66... I think the blacksmith is 68). There maybe a way to make the lady you need to meet permanently generate on the map... though considering how much time it took me to figure out how to unlock the door to farmermom's apartment..... I may try tomorrow depending on my freetime.

If you are super desperate I would save a copy of the data folder someplace then try to modify the code yourself, just little things.. reload if the game doesn't load.... just keep the file open in textedit so you can crtl+z and resave instead of constantly replacing the map file you mess up.

dudemanxxx

Aug 27, 2016
Thanks, if you could I would appreciate it, I'll try it myself in the meantime (with the help of the internet hopefully). Georkap If you want a save file I can upload one but it's quite some way after beating murkhal and the stats aren't modded since it's basically my playthrough so some scenes may not be unlocked.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can use the RGP Save editor to modify your stats to make the game easier, I did that on a redo for the current version since I don't really feel like grinding again...

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone kind enough to share a save game after that town that looks like a japanese fishing village? Stopped playing after the change of game engine and save games were incompatible. :(

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
(in japanese)
I play adorevia on a mac and use firefox to run the index.html
however, I can't seem to find my game saves on my mac. I disabled the default hiding of files in finder.... I searched for several possible file extensions (also manually scrolled through localstorage for firefox), and I can't find my save files.
What is the file extension for roundscape adorevia save files?

.rpgsave gets me Zero hits

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
figured out the code to increase corruption/affection
{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[2,2,2,0,1]},
2,2,2,0,1 is the male character gaining corruption (in an opposite coding to the rest... if it followed the others you'd see 2,2,1,0,1)

The first two values navigate to the character
11,11, and 10,10 are meredith
15,15, and 13,13, are ruksana
20,20, and 14,14, are Clawyn
12,12 is succubus
(I will assume that if you experiment with 21,21 etc you will find other characters but I only went as far as the 'vanilla companions' as I fap to them the most)

The lower of the two values is affection
The higher is corruption

the third value designates adding or subtracting
1 increases
2 decreases

the fourth I dunno

the fifth value sets the increment of increase or decrease (though setting the number over 1 may cause issues.... I tried it with 5 and the values skipped around a bit... like the 5 wasn't adding a '5' but was maybe calling a math function)

If you open Map 64 (the inn at slinsk) you can easily add the following code into the npc guy that just says "Huh..." just find that quote and the next "},{" just copy past the following code block. (make sure to leave the text edit window open so you can trouble shoot font issues or make sure you have the "," between "}{" etc... I always seem to forget and then I can't just crtl+z my way back from oblivion.

{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[2,2,2,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[10,10,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[11,11,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[15,15,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[13,13,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[20,20,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[14,14,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[12,12,1,0,1]},

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
(in japanese)
I play adorevia on a mac and use firefox to run the index.html
however, I can't seem to find my game saves on my mac. I disabled the default hiding of files in finder.... I searched for several possible file extensions (also manually scrolled through localstorage for firefox), and I can't find my save files.
What is the file extension for roundscape adorevia save files?

.rpgsave gets me Zero hits
Are you playing in an emulator of some kind? That might place the files outside of where Finder looks.

Reactions: moonanon

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
figured out the code to increase corruption/affection
{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[2,2,2,0,1]},
2,2,2,0,1 is the male character gaining corruption (in an opposite coding to the rest... if it followed the others you'd see 2,2,1,0,1)

The first two values navigate to the character
11,11, and 10,10 are meredith
15,15, and 13,13, are ruksana
20,20, and 14,14, are Clawyn
12,12 is succubus
(I will assume that if you experiment with 21,21 etc you will find other characters but I only went as far as the 'vanilla companions' as I fap to them the most)

The lower of the two values is affection
The higher is corruption

the third value designates adding or subtracting
1 increases
2 decreases

the fourth I dunno

the fifth value sets the increment of increase or decrease (though setting the number over 1 may cause issues.... I tried it with 5 and the values skipped around a bit... like the 5 wasn't adding a '5' but was maybe calling a math function)

If you open Map 64 (the inn at slinsk) you can easily add the following code into the npc guy that just says "Huh..." just find that quote and the next "},{" just copy past the following code block. (make sure to leave the text edit window open so you can trouble shoot font issues or make sure you have the "," between "}{" etc... I always seem to forget and then I can't just crtl+z my way back from oblivion.

{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[2,2,2,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[10,10,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[11,11,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[15,15,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":2,"parameters":[13,13,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[20,20,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":1,"parameters":[14,14,1,0,1]},{"code":122,"indent":3,"parameters":[12,12,1,0,1]},
i swear i tried but man i give up hope u can edit for us all corruptions and affection to 500+ geez

i found this on a cham site hope its help at least x_x
i FINNALLY manage to find a way to cheat on this game
for (1.5 MV)
i KNOW:
you could always use RpgMakerSave Edit
but it will only change the most basic stat (gold, level etc)
same goes if simply open your save file using notepad or notepad++ and search for character name (pic 1)
>the switches are just … switch, "checkpoints" so you would never be abble to change corruption.
my point here is : there was a trick and i was finally abble to change the most important stat: affection and corruption.

and yea it matter because somehow the dev add different scene and reaction depending on the corruption even if it s impossible for X character to be corrupted without cheating (like 1st scenes after you just got X character)
just like in the 1st pic you will have to use MySaveFile.exe

(it will requiere and account so juts do it witha trashmail if you want)
>save file are in pair: a javascript one (ca be open and changed with no probleme)
and a encrypted rpgsavefile. who also need to be change if you want to see the result in game. that s why you need this thing above

As you saw no "corruption" value was written under meredith stats:

open the save file,

and search for :
>Game_Switches"},"variables":{"_data":
null = 0
the value you are searching are:
for meredith :
11th = affection
12th = corruption

for the orc bitch:
14th = affection
15th= corruption.

in this example (pic2) meredit is at 2 affection and 10 corruption
while orc bitch is at 3 affection 0 corruption (null)
i just found out after trying tons of thing, because as you can see the value where quite hidden

the corruption/affection value of the other characters should be in the same area but to know where exactly just play the game, and once you done something that will change thoses 2 stats just do a new save and use it to poinpoint the location now that they aren t "null"

i suppose its the same for morality (if you want to get excalubur from the start and make the most slutty "sister of battle" ever).

>if the value are negative it will simply be maxed as -2 (if -2 affection for example)

so yea, after searching all day for a way to cheat in the MV version (who is much more "secure" or so they say **even tryed with HxD)

i even tried to change th code itself to give to all character a base corruption level of 10 because even if i was certain that there is no way the corruption level is stored outside of your save file … i couldn t find it until recently.
well

have fun now enjoy all your corrupted bitch reaction to all the even since the beginning of the game

Last edited:

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Are you playing in an emulator of some kind? That might place the files outside of where Finder looks.
No emulator per say though the game files are all .js so maybe firefox opens a java runtime. The www folder you mention has an index.html file which when opened with firefox will run the game.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
No emulator per say though the game files are all .js so maybe firefox opens a java runtime. The www folder you mention has an index.html file which when opened with firefox will run the game.
about ur save location on mac using firefox probably its storage here On Mac OS X, the webappsstore.sqlite is located under ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/ (where xxxxxxxx is random according to ).
got it from here

i remember playng soocubus on firefox last years and have some problem finding my save file on firefox x_x never used firefox anymore only chrome =D

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
But at the end, do only 4 companions change their behaviors due corruption? Thanks

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
ok guys i found a way to extract all images but its a bit complicated you guys can made yourselfs here

ok for now i will link all images links here but us have to save the link with .png for se the images or simple save it and when opening ask to open with chrome if u prefer have fun its 1250+ images and have to open one by one and save ....
Edit crap forget the links i cant share for us us have todo alone have fun x_x

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
before someone question how i finally decrypt the files here

unpacked images from 2.0 enjoy same thing i have done with milf control for us enjoy =D
ps: deleted all the junk possible for us like images of cloud sparklight png etc 1,5GB of crap deleted lol
Done ENJOY !!!!

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

got it from another website just share here
Torrent 2.1 (archive) just click after download and the torrent will start
hack tool for unpack everything (gallery)

Last edited:
Reactions: omen285 and Yobs

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Anybody know how to complete the quest for the snake lady beneath your castle as a male character?

3.60 star(s) 133 Votes