Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm actually kinda curious what the future plans are for this title, the devs don't have a proper discussion forum anymore, just a discord server, so it's kinda hard to find out what they have in mind. That said, harem ending when? More content for Adime when? Replacement of all of Nikaria's incredibly asstastic art when? The fapping public has a right to know the answers to these pressing questions.
From what I can gather from various conversations because paying attention is hard........ they have another game in the works and this has taken a back seat. Still getting updates but we don't know what.

Aug 26, 2016
From what I can gather from various conversations because paying attention is hard........ they have another game in the works and this has taken a back seat. Still getting updates but we don't know what.
No need for excessive sarcasm, I am well aware that they have other titles they're working on too. I just don't like being left in the dark like this, and I think other people don't like it very much either TBH.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
No need for excessive sarcasm, I am well aware that they have other titles they're working on too. I just don't like being left in the dark like this, and I think other people don't like it very much either TBH.
I wasn't being sarcastic.......

I have talked to people about it on discord but didn't pay much attention so don't remember all the details.

Stop taking things so seriously.

They are working on something else, this has taken a back burner. As far as I can gather they are still adding stuff but it's nothing major, the main parts are all finished.

Aug 26, 2016
I wasn't being sarcastic.......

I have talked to people about it on discord but didn't pay much attention so don't remember all the details.

Stop taking things so seriously.

They are working on something else, this has taken a back burner. As far as I can gather they are still adding stuff but it's nothing major, the main parts are all finished.
I wasn't being entirely serious myself. But it's rather had to detect sarcasm over the internet at the best of times. I'm being entirely serious though when I say it sucks that they got rid of their forum. It was a nice way read about what the devs future plans were without having to put up with various BS that you can sometimes encounter in chatrooms and similar such things.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I'm actually kinda curious what the future plans are for this title, the devs don't have a proper discussion forum anymore, just a discord server, so it's kinda hard to find out what they have in mind. That said, harem ending when? More content for Adime when? Repeatable sex scenes with all Companions and those NPCs that warrant it when? Replacement of all of Nikaria's incredibly asstastic art when? The fapping public has a right to know the answers to these pressing questions.
No harem ending. That is decided as harem ending diminishes other endings.
don't know about Adime, repeatable scenes.
on discord users are asked what old art they'd like to see replaced - don't know what choice other users made, personally I think that some other art should be replaced first.

Aug 26, 2016
No harem ending. That is decided as harem ending diminishes other endings.
don't know about Adime, repeatable scenes.
on discord users are asked what old art they'd like to see replaced - don't know what choice other users made, personally I think that some other art should be replaced first.
No harem ending? Seriously? Fuck that shit. Also, why do you feel that other art should be replaced before Nikaria's stuff? I just don't get it, his art is just...shitty.

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
No harem ending? Seriously? Fuck that shit. Also, why do you feel that other art should be replaced before Nikaria's stuff? I just don't get it, his art is just...shitty.
Harem ending - who would like to choose one companion for the ending if they can choose many? I think that is the reason why there is no harem ending.

Art - there are other art that I don't like

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I would have prefer they focus on new art instead, making ends for the companions that don't have one.

I believe harem ending is kinda unnecessary in a game were everyone fucks everyone. x'D

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I agree that harem ending is the kind of golden choice that would make the others pointless, plus it's a complicated ending to implement, they would have to either make variances to include or not each companion or make a one with everyone. And I don't furry shit in my harem. Or Zent for my male pcs. Maybe if he crossdress... wait, no, that's still homo.

In any case, I think their time would be better used if they wrapped up some of the companions stories, Ruksana is in a good place with the pregnancy and the romantic scene, but others are still are kind of halfway there like Tish and Clawyn for females and the Rulwe origin that was teased by the glasses girl and never got to anywhere.

Or implement that animation they commissioned PurpleMantis ages ago.

Reactions: DrackDrap

PavilionVI

Jan 7, 2018
I went to the cave and I triggered the Succubus’ Skin Care quest then I was immediately moved to the "Succubus x Dog" scene, after the scene finishes I'm unable to move!
Any suggestions?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
One question what is the rape about? Does the MC get raped or does the MC do the raping? I just started the game an if it is the MC than i'm glad i picked a male character hate seeing woman getting raped.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
One question what is the rape about? Does the MC get raped or does the MC do the raping? I just started the game an if it is the MC than i'm glad i picked a male character hate seeing woman getting raped.
Both.

You can be male or female MC and both have their moments.

I hate rape too but the thing with this game is things are so over the top you can't take them seriously. The one "serious" rape scene is an Orc in stocks but you can stop that.

The game has it's dark moments but even those are over the top crazy.

Aug 26, 2016
I agree that harem ending is the kind of golden choice that would make the others pointless, plus it's a complicated ending to implement, they would have to either make variances to include or not each companion or make a one with everyone. And I don't furry shit in my harem. Or Zent for my male pcs. Maybe if he crossdress... wait, no, that's still homo.

In any case, I think their time would be better used if they wrapped up some of the companions stories, Ruksana is in a good place with the pregnancy and the romantic scene, but others are still are kind of halfway there like Tish and Clawyn for females and the Rulwe origin that was teased by the glasses girl and never got to anywhere.

Or implement that animation they commissioned PurpleMantis ages ago.
I disagree that it would make the other endings pointless, but you are probably correct that it would take some work to implement. I hope that sometime down the road they will still make it though. I absolutely agree that currently they have other stuff to do that is more pressing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
the dock area when you go to Ornesse and the area in Ly’ras north of the elf healer how to fix those two areas
Sorry. i have no idea. But maybe someone else has.

Anyway, if they never had any desire to do a harem ending before they definitely won't now that they are shifting focus to the new game.

Aug 26, 2016
Sorry. i have no idea. But maybe someone else has.

Anyway, if they never had any desire to do a harem ending before they definitely won't now that they are shifting focus to the new game.
You never know really, they are continuing to add new content to the game regardless, and they also did something with the final bossfight from the main campaign, so they might sometime down the line add it. Obviously not anytime soon though.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes