Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Can i edit my save to get Xyless? And after getting her edit my save again back to normal stats?

This game needs to keep being made it is maybe the best RPG maker.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Can i edit my save to get Xyless? And after getting her edit my save again back to normal stats?

This game needs to keep being made it is maybe the best RPG maker.
No, her recruitment is heavily tied to her quest line, I would not recommend doing so. I think you can edit the save to put her in the party, but I don't it's a good idea, she's not that useful in combat to justify messing with the saves. Just be patient, you can recruit her in atc 2, and that's not very late, in fact you can get throught act1 in less than 3h if you just do the main quests.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No, her recruitment is heavily tied to her quest line, I would not recommend doing so. I think you can edit the save to put her in the party, but I don't it's a good idea, she's not that useful in combat to justify messing with the saves. Just be patient, you can recruit her in atc 2, and that's not very late, in fact you can get throught act1 in less than 3h if you just do the main quests.
The walkthrough says She can only be recruited by evil (<15 morality) an i'm not evil not even close to that so i may need to change my stats with save editor to get her unless the walkthroughh is wrong.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
The walkthrough says She can only be recruited by evil (<15 morality) an i'm not evil not even close to that so i may need to change my stats with save editor to get her unless the walkthroughh is wrong.
That's half correct, I know now you can enslave her with 15+morality (you lose a lot of morality though).

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That's half correct, I know now you can enslave her with 15+morality (you lose a lot of morality though).
I don't want her as a slave so i'll edit my save to get her the other way so she is not a slave but submissive instead.

And the slave girl in the cafe that the orcs have i freed her instead of raping her i wonder does she show up later on for sex?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I don't want her as a slave so i'll edit my save to get her the other way so she is not a slave but submissive instead.

And the slave girl in the cafe that the orcs have i freed her instead of raping her i wonder does she show up later on for sex?
just edit your morality to stay between -12 and 15, it's a good place to be. You get higher than that if you're actively being a nice person *shudders*

No, only very few NPCs have continuation after their sex scenes, namely Erika, Twilia, Jenda, Calanthe, the wolfgirl from Slinsk and both moms.

Edit: the non-slave route mean you are her slave, just so you know.

Reactions: Catwashere

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
just edit your morality to stay between -12 and 15, it's a good place to be. You get higher than that if you're actively being a nice person *shudders*

No, only very few NPCs have continuation after their sex scenes, namely Erika, Twilia, Jenda, Calanthe, the wolfgirl from Slinsk and both moms.

Edit: the non-slave route mean you are her slave, just so you know.
I guess i'll be missing out on some characters i won't rape though i did do it but i went back on my save and let her go so atleast i seen the scene. That is how i'm playing it i do the bad scene than go back on my save an do the good route. And if that is what it means i guess she is gonna be my slave because fuck me being a slave and since you said if my morality being above 15 makes her my slave right i guess i'll find out when i meet her i'll save before talking with her.
PS can't wait for more updates!

ElanaXD

Jan 16, 2018
So i'm playing a male character and can't progress past the start of act 2 because it wants me to sleep but everytime i try to sleep at the castle the game thinks i'm female and puts me in the pregnancy dialogue... I've tried the bugfix, the stone and antipregnancy potions and nothing works. Any ideas?

ebanashka

Nov 10, 2016
So i'm playing a male character and can't progress past the start of act 2 because it wants me to sleep but everytime i try to sleep at the castle the game thinks i'm female and puts me in the pregnancy dialogue... I've tried the bugfix, the stone and antipregnancy potions and nothing works. Any ideas?
Maybe youre are a trap

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Did you edit your saves?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Weird bug, never heard of it before.
Did you used a save editor? Maybe this messed it up.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
TypeError how great i lost hours of play really a fucking error!

Also why does save file 24 keep getting a freaking save after i deleted it 500 times?

I think file 24 is a auto save nevermind only lost like 2 minutes of time thanks for the auto save.

I a'm using the gallery mode but it says i have 4/5 scenes from Oakshire but yet i did all 5?

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I have a problem, it occurs in the very 1st battle, when I make attack. If someone can help, what may be the reason for it ...
Sorry if this has been already discussed, I checked few pages, but cannot read the entire thread, tried to search but didn't find anything.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
I have a problem, it occurs in the very 1st battle, when I make attack. If someone can help, what may be the reason for it ...
Sorry if this has been already discussed, I checked few pages, but cannot read the entire thread, tried to search but didn't find anything.
No, that's definitely been discussed. In general, you'll need to start at the most recent and then look through the thread in reverse until you reach a point where the current version was updated--that's where most of the bugs and errors are caught and discussed.

I don't remember if someone figured out how to fix the issue and let you play the game normally, but you can progress through the game if you use the Skip Fights cheat. I just used it to get far enough into the game to use the gallery mod.

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
No, that's definitely been discussed. In general, you'll need to start at the most recent and then look through the thread in reverse until you reach a point where the current version was updated--that's where most of the bugs and errors are caught and discussed.

I don't remember if someone figured out how to fix the issue and let you play the game normally, but you can progress through the game if you use the Skip Fights cheat. I just used it to get far enough into the game to use the gallery mod.
Thanks, the cheat worked :) !

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Any chance for a torrent? 4.3 GB is too much to dl on any non-mega site, and mega itself doesn't let people dl files that big for free :x

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes