j.v.norden

Nov 22, 2018
i had opened the settings for game.exe and changed compatibility into win 7, worked on latest win 10
I did exactly that, with no effect.
It might be broken .exe file, because I actually saw another person on torrent tracker I downloaded the game from, complaining about pretty much the same problem on Win 8

AJ_Dragon

Sep 21, 2017
I'm still getting a Black screen where I'm still able to move around and open the menu when I try going to Orneese from the dock in Slinsk and the map where you first meet Erika in Ly'ras. Is anybody else having this same problem, or is there some kind fix for this?
I'm playing on Roundscape version 4.0b that I downloaded from this website, Will someone PLEASE help me or tell me how to fix this!

Last edited:

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
hey guys I'm wondering which gender is better to play(give more eye candy) cus I feel like I'm missing out when I'm playing only one

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Does anyone know where to find a walkthrough for the first area?
Not the one guide on the first page, there was a walkthrough that helped with the first area which advised you on what order to do the quests and the effects.

Not sure if it was in this thread or not(wiki?) since i can't use the search function for threads anymore.

Last edited:

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Are any sex scenes repeatable in-game?
There are a few of them that are repeatable:
1. Ruksana on the beach
2. Succubus & Rulwe
3. Mother scenes for "Farmer" origin
4. Succubus in tavern (Not really a scene, only a few dialogue pages)
5. Xyless in throne room (Slave route)
6. Slave girl in orc cave (In Lyras after winning "Wrath" competition)

Those are the ones for the male character. There may be some for the female character, but I haven't played that one as much.

Reactions: Catwashere

TS2016

May 7, 2017
There are a few of them that are repeatable:
1. Ruksana on the beach
2. Succubus & Rulwe
3. Mother scenes for "Farmer" origin
4. Succubus in tavern (Not really a scene, only a few dialogue pages)
5. Xyless in throne room (Slave route)
6. Slave girl in orc cave (In Lyras after winning "Wrath" competition)

Those are the ones for the male character. There may be some for the female character, but I haven't played that one as much.
Oh yeah. I forgot about those. Haven't played in a while. Just started playing 4.0B

Mar 12, 2018
As a female you can repeat the szene n the Orc Camp, where are u fight against the 2 Orcs. Simple lose again :)

and Info 4 all players who don't know about this. You can switch the difficult from the Menu. The standart difficult is easy sadly.

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
The only thing I've noticed different so far is that I didn't get a prompt to set the difficulty after the tutorial like before, and I think it might've been set at easy automatically. Granted I'm not very far into the game yet, so maybe the combat differences are only noticeable later in the game.
It looks like they both nerfed PC's and NPC's HP and set game difficulty to easy in response to complaints that fighting was too easy in Act 2 and 3. So smart, much logic. The game combat will remain boring till they restore difficulty levels, whenever that may be.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes