skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck on "A Mysterious Call"

I can't seem to get the ship to trigger in Slinsk to Veralia. I've looked at walkthroughs but am really at my wits end.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Are there four?
Idk, I don't think it really changes anything if you get them all though.
There are actually two in the slums area. One is in a hut that you can enter if you are looking for the man's wife. You have to do this before meeting Nero's contact and discovering the situation in Summeredge. The man is found north of the main area where you enter the town. Talk to him and agree to find his wife. Go to the slums area and then walk near the first 'hut', then you can enter through the window. There is a piece of evidence in there.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
how to open 1 scene with Tish in Castle Tent?
complited her quest in Ornesse - nothing
complited her quest Tishtyra’s Pillar - nothing
Tishtyra's first scene should be available after completing her companion quest at the shrine (Stay True). You also need her affection to be at least 5. After completing the quest go back to the tent and talk with her. The scene should trigger at that point.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
There are actually two in the slums area. One is in a hut that you can enter if you are looking for the man's wife. You have to do this before meeting Nero's contact and discovering the situation in Summeredge. The man is found north of the main area where you enter the town. Talk to him and agree to find his wife. Go to the slums area and then walk near the first 'hut', then you can enter through the window. There is a piece of evidence in there.
O I should've looked harder I guess that's the only one I found in the slums. Was the other one just sitting out in plain view?

rek658

Oct 23, 2018
i have been having a problem running into blackscreen issues, the audio works and i can walk around(blindly) and fight( when i fight i see normally) is this a known issue, if so is there a work around? So far i get blackscreened on Carys road, The farmlands south of summeredge, erica plant quest route, and a couple more, thx for any help

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Sory for a stupid question, but I can not find a "strange creature"
He told me about her Facis in the castle. (somewhere in the west, red and four legs)
Adding a record can help someone

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I just started this game and I've Rukshana or whatever the Orc woman's name is. Now the game keeps telling me that I have to sleep and gather thoughts before proceeding further into the map. I even went back and slept at the inn but it still won't let me pass... what am I doing wrong here?

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
I just started this game and I've Rukshana or whatever the Orc woman's name is. Now the game keeps telling me that I have to sleep and gather thoughts before proceeding further into the map. I even went back and slept at the inn but it still won't let me pass... what am I doing wrong here?
This has already been answered multiple time in this thread.
Try using the search function.

AJ_Dragon

Sep 21, 2017
I'm still getting a Black screen where I'm still able to move around and open the menu when I try going to Orneese from the dock in Slinsk and the map where you first meet Erika in Ly'ras. Is anybody else having this same problem, or is there some kind fix for this?
I'm playing on Roundscape version 4.0b that I downloaded from this website, Will someone PLEASE help me or tell me how to fix this!
Does nobody know how to fix this issue?

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
My geographical cretinism is playing tricks on me. I took the Hunt for the Hippogrif quest but can't find the area where the orc camp is supposed to be. I visited the orc camp where Ruksana's quest is completed but nothing happens there. I consulted the walkthrough which suggested heading to the northeast forest and then west. What northeast forest? There's a road from Ly'ras to the area where Ruksana's horse was, then there's the area with Anariel but that's to the west. What gives?

truyers

May 5, 2017
excuse me good sirs, but i've downloaded skunked version of this game, but when i try to play on my x86 pc and clicked the game.exe, it says it's not compatible, is this game only support x64 or am i do something wrong? please guide me..

3.60 star(s) 136 Votes