levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
So in the pirate booty dlc at the ending i chose to kill the spying cunt instead of dropping my weapons but the MC stays silent for a moment and says he will give up and drops his weapons?! what the actual FUCK is this BULLSHIT!! I'm playing the game from the start murdering everyone in my way without shedding a tear and now the DEV's force me to care about a spying cunt? i mean seriously i wasted like 5 hours to get the ultimate weapon and now you're just going to take it from me with no way to get it back? like seriously what a horrible idea to end the main plot of the dlc

funny enough the spying cunt asked me to spare him but i just killed him like seriously what a shitty ending to a very good written dlc with awesome plot twists.

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Right now I got the problem that my game blackscreens every time when im entering a fight. It first started while I was in the Ornesse shrine trying to do Tis' quest.
Seems to be my specific savegame since other saves work without problems. but no backup 8 hours in..

Anyone knows a fix? Or got savegame (female) at the end of 1st act?

Ordra

May 23, 2017
If we're talking Corruption . . . As much as I like the variety of scenes she gets, it does kind of bother me that Meredith gets a lot of the scenes she does even if you keep her "pure".

A lot of her content only really makes sense to me if you've corrupted her. So when she isn't corrupt I can't help but think, "Why is she doing this?"

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
The one, and only, thing I wish this game would improve upon is the impact of CP upon your companions. Currently Meredith is the only one where the mechanic is actually utilised. This is a shame, since portraying other companions' depravity would be relatively simple, while keeping to their overall "theme". For example:

Clawyn - either, through increasing Corruption, have her turn into a straight out zoophile (as a small touch you could even, for example, switch the default servant girl "milking" the horse for Clawyn, portraying her growing addiction) and/or grow increasingly addicted to being gang-banged.

Tishtyra - since she has a somewhat domineering personality from the start, make CP gradually turn her fetishes towards cuckolding, humiliation etc., showing that she derives greater pleasure from the psychological aspect than the sex itself.

Those are just two quick examples, but would go a long way towards actually giving new life to a rather dead mechanic.
I don't know what you mean by saying Meredith is the only one where the corruption mechanic is utilised. Corruption doesn't just mean being addicted to sex. All of the characters that can become corrupted have their personalities twisted into some really dark shit that honestly makes me feel sick to think too much about.

When Ruksana is corrupted she becomes a shell of herself that only waits for the next chance to fight, and Clawyn becomes a violence addicted revenge machine after succumbing to her hatred of orcs. Meredith revels in the suffering of others after deciding the world is a shitty place.

The corruptions are basically the characters losing out to the despair of the world and going along with how dark everything is, but they still stick to their personalities, just without any of the kindness or compassion for others. It wouldn't make sense for Clawyn to just start fucking everything she sees the Meredith does because Clawyn isn't super into sex the way Meredith is; Meredith wants to do anything that makes her feel good while Clawyn just wants to punish the people who've wronged her. Not everyone corrupts the same way and I think the way it is now makes a lot of sense.

Not that I've ever strayed too far down any character's corruption path, cause it makes me feel sick like mentioned earlier, I'm mostly going off of what I've heard about them here and in the guide.
If we're talking Corruption . . . As much as I like the variety of scenes she gets, it does kind of bother me that Meredith gets a lot of the scenes she does even if you keep her "pure".

A lot of her content only really makes sense to me if you've corrupted her. So when she isn't corrupt I can't help but think, "Why is she doing this?"
Meredith just likes sex. That doesn't change; whether you corrupt her or not she's just a slut, that's part of her personality.

Reactions: Genji and M-2315

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I really wanted t osee new furry girl in this game and finally to see offspring of male mc and furry girl.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
On the topic of corruption i enjoy it. Im playing a thief and not really trying to go one route or another but end up between 20 and 30 corruption usually.Doing things like killing anyone who gets in my way or betrays me, asking for sex rather than money, but keeping all my promises and helping families etc.When i saw how some Meredith started going after her first quest and seeing me beat the guard and all that i stoped her from banging the horse and asked her when she changed so much.Since then iv done my best to make sure my actions dont influence my companions, trying to make sure there the best versions of themselves they can be, well i do the more questionable stuff like killing surrendering enemies.I find systems like these where there not tied to in game abilities like star wars games are more fun when you dont go in going im going to go this route.Iv had a side save where iv tried to be pure and its takes a lot of the fun out when the choice is made for you based on if it up or lowers corruption. Thats my thoughts anyway

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
For those who completed or gotten far into the game, do you know if there any repeatable H-scenes with your companions outside of the gallery?

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
For those who completed or gotten far into the game, do you know if there any repeatable H-scenes with your companions outside of the gallery?
Im only at the start of chapter 3 but i know there is a repeatable scene with xyless if you make her your slave.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
how do u solve the floor puzzle in the castle u meet katelyn?
The code is "1213" - You need to click on the buttons with the mouse instead of using the keyboard. When you use the keys it tends to have multiple entries entered instead of just one, which creates a problem for this particular puzzle.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
On the topic of corruption i enjoy it. Im playing a thief and not really trying to go one route or another but end up between 20 and 30 corruption usually.Doing things like killing anyone who gets in my way or betrays me, asking for sex rather than money, but keeping all my promises and helping families etc.When i saw how some Meredith started going after her first quest and seeing me beat the guard and all that i stoped her from banging the horse and asked her when she changed so much.Since then iv done my best to make sure my actions dont influence my companions, trying to make sure there the best versions of themselves they can be, well i do the more questionable stuff like killing surrendering enemies.I find systems like these where there not tied to in game abilities like star wars games are more fun when you dont go in going im going to go this route.Iv had a side save where iv tried to be pure and its takes a lot of the fun out when the choice is made for you based on if it up or lowers corruption. Thats my thoughts anyway
That is why i keep focus in affection and totally dont want to corrupt my companion based from my action..i just feel bad and guilty even though it just a game..I have 4 son now,twin babies by meredith,1 baby by ruksana and 1 baby by clawyn..im just feel sad that i can only choose 2 girl instead of harem after become a king:cry:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Step into an epic story-driven adventure as your character is accused of a terrible crime. Proof your innocence to Queen Ladicia and the people of Tilan and uncover an ancient secret. A whole new storyline, new temporary companions, a lot of sexy action and more await you in Tilan.​
Of course Tilan will be free for all our patrons as any previous content update.
Feature List
  • A large story with many new characters to meet by wildquill
  • New companions that join you during the story-line of Tilan
  • At least five new erotic scenes per gender
  • A massive dungeon filled with new challenges and secrets
  • New Items, Orbs, Spheres and other things to collect
In Tilan you'll encounter many new characters, such as ....
Queen Ladicia
– The young Queen is cunning but still new in the stages of her rule over the snow-covered island of Tilan.
Piercel – Queen Ladicia’s envoy. Piercel served Ladicia’s mother and is now the main adviser to the young queen.
Cora – A native of Vesunna, Has served Queen Ladicia since she was a young girl.
All CG Scenes in Tilan are done by Mikiron, a great artist who did many pieces of work for Roundscape in the past. We hope you're looking forward to it! Let us know what you think in the comments and discord!

And as always,
Stay tuned!
- Kaliyo
Oh, and here's a bit more to look at!

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
That is why i keep focus in affection and totally dont want to corrupt my companion based from my action..i just feel bad and guilty even though it just a game..I have 4 son now,twin babies by meredith,1 baby by ruksana and 1 baby by clawyn..im just feel sad that i can only choose 2 girl instead of harem after become a king:cry:
Thats it exactly, i just feel so bad when i see what they start to become.I end up taking the approach of doing my best to make them the best versions of themselves they can be, well i do all the bad stuff so they dont have to.In spite of this games flaws i love it, its probably my second favourite h game right after the last sovereign.

Reactions: Genji
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes