Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
Updated Guide:
Dumb ass question: The Wolfgirl rape scene in Slinsk. "North of Slinsk, pick necromancer quest, after defeating the Wolfgirl, have your way with her."

Was that removed or was a corruption requirement added? All I get is Kill/Spare her and neither trigger it.

Oct 8, 2018
Dumb ass question: The Wolfgirl rape scene in Slinsk. "North of Slinsk, pick necromancer quest, after defeating the Wolfgirl, have your way with her."

Was that removed or was a corruption requirement added? All I get is Kill/Spare her and neither trigger it.
there's no scene for the female PC

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm aware. I'm starting to think using a save editor may have wonked up my game and am now being considered female, despite, a know ... not.
being a female is just ok,you can impregnant your companion

Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
You should have a debug item in your inventory that fixes your gender.
it will crash your game though,i already use it before
It also doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Ran through it twice or so and am still having the same issue. I've only just started, though and have only invested a small amount of time. I'll just restart and not use that particular editor again.

Reactions: Genji

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
It also doesn't seem to be doing anything for me. Ran through it twice or so and am still having the same issue. I've only just started, though and have only invested a small amount of time. I'll just restart and not use that particular editor again.
Yeah, so real quick, if I'm hearing this right you edited your character's gender mid game? (on accident or not)
For future reference that's pretty much the one thing I'd advise against ever doing since it will just affect soo many variables/triggers/whatever that a lot of things breaking is all but inevitable.

The debug item, as I understand it, isn't meant to fix problems associated with editing your gender, it's for if the game is bugged somewhere and shows the wrong dialogue for your gender, but not really if the wrong events occur for your gender since that's basically never going to happen unless you use an editor so it's not something that the devs would bother trying to add a fix for.

Basically don't ever change your gender; just make a new game if you wanna experience the other gender's content. Also if the gender change was an accident while you were just editing your save in general, make certain that you know exactly what you're changing so you don't fuck your game up.

slinkydinky

Jun 1, 2017
I have this stupid ass issue where I can't get into Slinsk without needing to "rest in an abandoned place somewhere near Oakshire". I tried the lil bonfire camp just south which didn't bring up any prompt. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Bugs:
- Cannot end quest "The Lizagons" after Quest "Unification" is done (doesn't green out in Quest Journal).
- Freezes at last screen of love making to Amatum girlsquest . (not showing game area)
- Cannot end quest "A new hope" (doesn't green out in Quest Journal)

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I have this stupid ass issue where I can't get into Slinsk without needing to "rest in an abandoned place somewhere near Oakshire". I tried the lil bonfire camp just south which didn't bring up any prompt. Anyone have any ideas on what to do?
You need to take control of the castle. It is west of the transport crystal in Oakshire

Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, so real quick, if I'm hearing this right you edited your character's gender mid game? (on accident or not)
For future reference that's pretty much the one thing I'd advise against ever doing since it will just affect soo many variables/triggers/whatever that a lot of things breaking is all but inevitable.

The debug item, as I understand it, isn't meant to fix problems associated with editing your gender, it's for if the game is bugged somewhere and shows the wrong dialogue for your gender, but not really if the wrong events occur for your gender since that's basically never going to happen unless you use an editor so it's not something that the devs would bother trying to add a fix for.

Basically don't ever change your gender; just make a new game if you wanna experience the other gender's content. Also if the gender change was an accident while you were just editing your save in general, make certain that you know exactly what you're changing so you don't fuck your game up.
Yeah, it was entirely unintentional. I was actually editing unlocked classes. Was curious about the Paladin and Templar classes, but was intending to do a corrupt noble start, so I figured hey, lets just cheat our way to those classes! Turns out it was a bad idea. :<

I confess that I am the sort of guy who prefers male protags, so I've honestly never been really all that curious about the female!MC scenes. Not that there is anything wrong with dudes playing as chicks. I just find it a bit more difficult to connect with Femtagonists than I do Maletagonists, so I think I tend to gravitate towards them more.

where can i get a save editor for this?
You can use:

I think the Save Edit Online may be the safest option, while Toybox has more tools than just save editing.

Whitewolf7987

Sep 24, 2017
where can i get a save editor for this?
You can use:

I think the Save Edit Online may be the safest option, while Toybox has more tools than just save editing.
Honestly I recommend the RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu, as you can us it to edit just about everything while you play the game while also letting you do various other things like turning on no-clip or teleporting to places.
Be careful what you edit. Changing gender and origin can and probably will screw up your game.
Yes definitely be careful what you edit. Especially gender will mess with lot of things. You can get away with having all the origins on most of the time though; I've played through the game the last few times with all the origins turned on and never ran into any real problems beyond a couple conversations that will replay for every origin that you've got turned on.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Anyone else has a problem where Assasin class and Xyless don't have all habilities unlocked?
As an Assassin some skills don't even show in menu and Xyless has the skills but i'm unable to use them even having enough TP/MP to do so... i find this kinda odd.
Plus everytime i start the game i get a profile promt (NW.js.). whats up with that? The game runs fine its just odd.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
How do you get the Valor Gems to upgrade to the better weapons?? Or are they for future updates??

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes