Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That is the one and only walkthrough.

I don't know how you managed to get confused with it though, it's incredibly clear.
There's a few points where it needed to have a bit more detail but for the most part it's very handy.
Unfortunately the game itself can get fairly confusing, and some quests bug out if you don't do very specific things the walkthrough doesn't cover.

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
hey there i think i have problems with the ruksana horse event.

i make the ruksana quest with seeking for the wild horse + the 2 weapons for the ritual.
and i finished it in the orc cave.

and now when i try to use my horse to go back to castle i get only black screen.

i read that it maybe happend when my castle is under attack so i go back to castle, see the attack screen , go out and use the horse, but its the same problem.

so i think its really the ruksana horsefuck event (wich triggers from using the horse ) what makes problems...
is there maybe a fix for it?

o and i think maybe the chronology is out of order for some npc.. for example ruksana had with me 1 horse szene in the stable.
but when i remember correct in old versions first u must have the ruksana horse seed quest -> then the ride home event and after this u can have the horse stable event.

Edit: i read again in the WALKTHROUGH . and i think i was right about the wrong chronology, its not important wich is the 2nd event but the first must be the horseseed + 2 weapons event in the orc cave. but i had the horse stable event first. dont know maybe this trigger the bug.

the same i had with carys,, she had 1 h scene where she was talking about an event in the bathroom and now she want more .
BUT in my gameplay i dont get events in the bathroom till then.
i only had one event later after i corrupted meridith more and get the meredith+carys+mc.

Last edited:

ojancrocs

Jan 23, 2020
wtf this loading error
failed to loading lydia_1.webp ?
can anyone solve this things?
it's really annoying whenever i click inventory

Reactions: Horkener

Killeraholic

Nov 7, 2019
Hey guys, 2 questions:

1. The second Carys quest never showed up. Is there any way to fix that or do i just have to make peace with the fact I will never recruit her.

2. Xyless said I had to meet her later to talk to her (after the memory quest). But when I talk to her she jist has standard dialogue... is that normal or do i need more affection with her?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, 2 questions:

1. The second Carys quest never showed up. Is there any way to fix that or do i just have to make peace with the fact I will never recruit her.

2. Xyless said I had to meet her later to talk to her (after the memory quest). But when I talk to her she jist has standard dialogue... is that normal or do i need more affection with her?
If you've got Xyless it means your corruption is too high for Carys to appear. Carys hates corruption and won't appear or if you get too high while she's recruited she'll leave.

Jun 25, 2018
Loaded up a 4.6 save and played fine for a while. But now all my saves have the party disabled. Just the FemC shows up on every save and I can't manage my party in 'Formation' at all like there are no slots for other characters.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Loaded up a 4.6 save and played fine for a while. But now all my saves have the party disabled. Just the FemC shows up on every save and I can't manage my party in 'Formation' at all like there are no slots for other characters.
Have you tried the "debug stone" stone in your inventory yet? Other than than that, I'm not sure what type of save bug you've got. I've never had that happen with a save.

Fluffybutttt

Jun 21, 2019
Anybody know how to trigger the gloryhole scene with Felicia in the castle? I read the guide and all it says is to go to the abandoned quarters after recruiting her, but there is no prompt for the scene... did I miss something? Is it a glitch? Any help would be appreciated. :)

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
Anybody know how to trigger the gloryhole scene with Felicia in the castle? I read the guide and all it says is to go to the abandoned quarters after recruiting her, but there is no prompt for the scene... did I miss something? Is it a glitch? Any help would be appreciated. :)
it's a random event, it could happen as it could not, you just have to try

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes