RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
What does morality do to yourself? I'm assuming that's also my corruption meter but I don't understand how it affects me.
Certain character join and leave based on your corruption level. And I believe that a powerful sword can only be picked up if you are pure.

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Hi, i'm wondering what happen if i arrest character such as ciiraci. Are they gonna be in my dungeon? can i talk to them again?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hi, i'm wondering what happen if i arrest character such as ciiraci. Are they gonna be in my dungeon? can i talk to them again?
I would recommend not letting the human mercenaries arrest Ciirci. You'll only get her in the castle, as a potion seller, if you help stop the mercenaries. You can arrest Tamsek, the Pre'lek leader in Veralia, during the main quest. He'll be in the dungeon and have limited dialogue. You can also arrest Mayla as well. She'll have limited dialogue, a small event, and a sex scene for either gender MC.

Reactions: Gamerlove

Gamerlove

Feb 29, 2020
Hey, I have been having couple bugs in Xas. First the quest in the Xas museum, I cant see the quest in the menu after i talk with the spirit but i still have indicator, after that, i found both alcohol in front of the museum and behind the self, it pop up "quest completed" but there still nothing happens when i click the spirit, is that suppose to be it?. I just gave up and went to different place, in the east room, after i leave it, it will trigger event with the elf princess rina and have new quest but still no new quest in the menu.

Last edited:

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
im stuck after i killed gihnson help please
Can you still access the menu? You can try the debug stone on yourself to try and reset the map your in. Not that it fixes the bug, but sometimes when RPGMaker freaks out, if you reload the map/area, it resets itself out of the freeze. It's not guaranteed but it's worth a shot. If not try to reload a previous save, and if you want to skip the final boss battle you can also use some cheats to make it easier so you don't have to redo everything.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
Can you still access the menu? You can try the debug stone on yourself to try and reset the map your in. Not that it fixes the bug, but sometimes when RPGMaker freaks out, if you reload the map/area, it resets itself out of the freeze. It's not guaranteed but it's worth a shot. If not try to reload a previous save, and if you want to skip the final boss battle you can also use some cheats to make it easier so you don't have to redo everything.
i cant, its kinda freeze. i open up my task manager, it still says responding as usual. i tried restart with different dialogue options and the problem is still occur :'(

Edit :// somehow after i closed the game for couple hours and decide to load back the game, the problems disappear. everythings alright now

Last edited:

Huisie

May 9, 2018
How does one collect gold with the 'income' chest in the castle? I have bought stable, inn and brothel from the builder and returned to castle several times from Slinsk and Oakshire - but, each time, there is no gold for me to collect.

I have installed the Gallery mod only and haven't cheated for gold yet. It seems I am failing to do something but I don't know what. I would be grateful for any help or advice on this one, please.

Reactions: sokolavoromna

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
How does one collect gold with the 'income' chest in the castle? I have bought stable, inn and brothel from the builder and returned to castle several times from Slinsk and Oakshire - but, each time, there is no gold for me to collect.

I have installed the Gallery mod only and haven't cheated for gold yet. It seems I am failing to do something but I don't know what. I would be grateful for any help or advice on this one, please.
Sometimes time doesn't advance just by traveling from Slinsk, Oakshire, and the Castle. The best way to advance time, by the game's way of calculating, is to do and finish quests. I haven't looked at the exact code for it, but just traveling back and forth doesn't always advance time.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, i dont know if it's only for me like that, but Xyless not understanding "Skip Combat" and takes initiative in combat even when this cheat is enabled?

Edit: should mention that's in game version: 4.8

Ty

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
ok so i have manage to beat the last boss and finished act 3 but, i didnt do dlc and side quest yet. turns out, after credits scene, it brings me back to the main menu :( i tried to reload previous save but its auto-saved me right before killing the last boss missions. had i know this earlier, i would do all side quest first :(

still wouldnt stopped me from loving the game tho, just hope that one day the dev allows player to play even after the act 3 is finished :D

Huisie

May 9, 2018
Sometimes time doesn't advance just by traveling from Slinsk, Oakshire, and the Castle. The best way to advance time, by the game's way of calculating, is to do and finish quests. I haven't looked at the exact code for it, but just traveling back and forth doesn't always advance time.
Hi, Onyxmoose, thx for replying to me and for the useful info. I logged in this morning, intending to update my post and say income was working for me now, and saw your post.
It started working for me after I visited Ly'ras for the 1st time and did some quests there.
I then tried popping out randomly to Slinsk, Ly'ras, Vesunna (the activated crystals) and small amounts of money were available again in the income chest on my return.

Reactions: onyxmoose

Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
Last time i played this game i went with the corrupt everything route. I'm planing on replaying roundscape and I wanted to see if any of you think that some routes are better, have more scenes and are overall more fun then the corruption one ?
Edit: i remember someone saying that choosing a grey area with corruption (neither completely corrupt nor completely moral) unlocks the most scenes, is that true ?

Last edited:

Lisbra

Oct 7, 2017
Does anyone knows what's the current variables for activating the pregnancy of the characters? I went past the scene where it was possible to impregnate Ruksana, and after I tried to edit the save, I couldn't find the switch 3542, so I'm not sure what I should do now.

magus36933

Feb 10, 2020
I dont suppose anyone has a list of where all the mysterious shards are? I have 28 and have no idea where to find the last two. Also for some reason when I go into G'Linda's stable all I see are dead bodies and bloodstains but no clues or anything. How do I do this quest?

n0pe

Aug 27, 2018
Guide: Tish scene 1 : Castle Tent, after completing her quest in Act I for males and with 5+AP

Did i do something wrong? its now some time since i solved her companion quest and asked some things , but i still cant trigger the event she still sits in the tent with standart small talk options. When i solved her quest i already got 11+ap its 12 now.
i dont know what iam missing.

Lisbra

Oct 7, 2017
I dont suppose anyone has a list of where all the mysterious shards are? I have 28 and have no idea where to find the last two. Also for some reason when I go into G'Linda's stable all I see are dead bodies and bloodstains but no clues or anything. How do I do this quest?
G'linda is on the route to slinsk from Oakshire, after you cross the bridge with the bandit you go north then east.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes