onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Thank you so much....but I'm just a question....summer heat club is the one where we go through the armour shop right? And how do I get her to have sec with people in there?
Summerheat club is in the basement of the armor/clothing shop yes. You have to get an invitation from a masked man, go to shop, say the passphrase to the shop owner, then go down the steps. The female character doesn't always have scenes there. After unlocking it the player has a chance to be asked in the club, by talking to the owner Anna, to have sex with the elven king in Xas. A pregnant gangbang at the club can occur, if the female player is pregnant, and sleeps in their castle. Anna will come and invite the player. A female noble can also have a gangbang at the club by talking to their mom, at the club, and having sex with nobles.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Okay thank you...so wait...is Templar better or noble better?
Summerheat club is in the basement of the armor/clothing shop yes. You have to get an invitation from a masked man, go to shop, say the passphrase to the shop owner, then go down the steps. The female character doesn't always have scenes there. After unlocking it the player has a chance to be asked in the club, by talking to the owner Anna, to have sex with the elven king in Xas. A pregnant gangbang at the club can occur, if the female player is pregnant, and sleeps in their castle. Anna will come and invite the player. A female noble can also have a gangbang at the club by talking to their mom, at the club, and having sex with nobles.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Okay thank you...so wait...is Templar better or noble better?
It depends on what type of fetishes/scenes you want, or if you want different class skills for combat. One is not necessarily better than the other. It depends on your own preferences.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yes guys a girl is Playing a pron game..please don't judge.
Yes, because you are the only one, some of us haven't been around here for years now......

There are a ton of us, even some female devs.

They know we are here, it's not a secret.

Reactions: onyxmoose

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I don't think the savefix works for saves below 4.0. So it might not be possible to completely fix your save file. I have a few different playthrough saves around my computer files, I can give you one if you would like. That way you wouldn't have to start over from scratch.

Xyless has some weird variables/thresholds compared to the other companions. She doesn't actually have a corruption variable. She has submission and affection variables. I generally never free Xyless, as my morality is usually never lower than 15, and if you enslave her you can bypass that requirement to recruit her. (That's not actually mentioned in the guide). For a free "good" ending for Xyless try to get her submission and affection for the player high. It's difficult to raise her affection and submission compared to other characters though. So feel free to use a save editor or Lain's mod.
I would definitely appreciate any saves you have that are mid-late ACT 2 or something around there, I just entered Act 3 so I don't mind re-doing a bit of content, specially if I get to see what new stuff was added to the game.

As for Xyless, I had no idea that submission/affection were what determined her ending, that's great news, so I'll try giving it a shot and seeing if I can nail it, I like freeing her since I'm on a low morality playthrough.

EDIT: I'll actually take any save I can get my hands on now I think about it, just want to experience new content without having to start over from scratch.

Last edited:

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Okay! Then which class has the most amount of scenes...any fetish is fine xD
It depends on what type of fetishes/scenes you want, or if you want different class skills for combat. One is not necessarily better than the other. It depends on your own preferences.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Okay! Then which class has the most amount of scenes...any fetish is fine xD
Male Templar has the most unique scenes for males(and I think overall), and I think female farmer has the most unique scenes for females. If you're playing as a female Templar or noble, the noble has two extra scenes over the Templar. It's up to you to pick. You can also download Redknight's gallery mod at some point, just backup your saves first, and look through all the scenes if you missed any.

I would definitely appreciate any saves you have that are mid-late ACT 2 or something around there, I just entered Act 3 so I don't mind re-doing a bit of content, specially if I get to see what new stuff was added to the game.

As for Xyless, I had no idea that submission/affection were what determined her ending, that's great news, so I'll try giving it a shot and seeing if I can nail it, I like freeing her since I'm on a low morality playthrough.

EDIT: I'll actually take any save I can get my hands on now I think about it, just want to experience new content without having to start over from scratch.
I don't remember all the change logs from 3.8 forward; so I'll try and summarize the following saves. Here's a with a male soldier play through. It has one save before the end of Act 1(Save 5), and one save before the end of Act 2(Save 7). Should have most of sidequests/companion quests done before Act 1 in each. You should have enough gold, items, levels, etc... To buy the new castle upgrades/furnishings. The player dual wields Aetherius and the Eraser, so it's designed for high damage dealing. I generally have high morality, and low corruption/high affection for all companions. So feel free to save edit if need be. The saves were based on the 4.7v, so most of the 4.8v content shouldn't have triggered except for some throne room/advisor scenes.

I did have a bug in Save 7 where the paladin quest never updated properly so you can't be a paladin. But I did the inquisitor quest so you can still access the Vesunna DLC. Most of the extra side quests/castle content in Act 2 I didn't do so hang out around the castle and explore.(I gave a similar set of saves to another user, so these saves are somewhat setup for people to experience more content in Act 2). I also didn't do the new male soldier quest line where you assemble an avengers team; so you can experience that. Oh and I didn't do the Xyless quest either at that point so feel free to get her, and have her however you want. I was in the middle of the Kara questline, added in 4.7v, in the slot 7 save, she's currently in the Xas library. I don't remember if I started her quest or not in the previous slot 5 save. I already did the Rilke content/quest. So hopefully those scenes show up in the gallery and you can view them. And the new Abyss dungeon hasn't been completed yet so have fun with that.

And here is female farmer save . It's based in 4.8v so some more of the 4.8v content has already been done. But it was a play through I never ended up completing so the saves range from approximately 4-8hrs of playtime. From middle Act 1 to end of Act 2. I don't entirely remember everything I've done so far. I know I have an enslaved Xyless in the later saves. Also, I haven't completed the unique Farmer origin sex-scenes with the PC's mom. These saves were mainly used for testing player pregnancy checks/variables, and bug testing. (There was a weird pregnancy potion bug with the elven princess in Xas, the Ursula rape scene not progressing, some of Tish's quests not updating, and companions' models disappearing in Summeredge pub). Which is why I never got around to completing everything.

If you have any other questions/need help, with the game/content, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to help out.

P.S. I don't have a save editor that can change PC's names, but there should be some Japanese editors online that can. If you don't like my names for the PCs.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Wait so no matter what class the character can still have sex with other beings as well right or only the Templar can? ....like the Carys, minotouror ..and so on...and I have a doubt...in the guide it said there is a quest where you can talk to the sailors below the crystal and they will come to the inn....how do I activate that? And I can activate that only if she is a farmer.... like where are the sailors...that's my question...and I forgot the quest name but they will say in the guide that I have to use the password whatever....but I am not able to find the place in the list of sailors ready with the boat so which sailor should I go for that quest?
Male Templar has the most unique scenes for males(and I think overall), and I think female farmer has the most unique scenes for females. If you're playing as a female Templar or noble, the noble has two extra scenes over the Templar. It's up to you to pick. You can also download Redknight's gallery mod at some point, just backup your saves first, and look through all the scenes if you missed any.

I don't remember all the change logs from 3.8 forward; so I'll try and summarize the following saves. Here's a folder with a male soldier play through. It has one save before the end of Act 1(Save 5), and one save before the end of Act 2(Save 7). Should have most of sidequests/companion quests done before Act 1 in each. You should have enough gold, items, levels, etc... To buy the new castle upgrades/furnishings. The player dual wields Aetherius and the Eraser, so it's designed for high damage dealing. I generally have high morality, and low corruption/high affection for all companions. So feel free to save edit if need be. The saves were based on the 4.7v, so most of the 4.8v content shouldn't have triggered except for some throne room/advisor scenes.

I did have a bug in Save 7 where the paladin quest never updated properly so you can't be a paladin. But I did the inquisitor quest so you can still access the Vesunna DLC. Most of the extra side quests/castle content in Act 2 I didn't do so hang out around the castle and explore.(I gave a similar set of saves to another user, so these saves are somewhat setup for people to experience more content in Act 2). I also didn't do the new male soldier quest line where you assemble an avengers team; so you can experience that. Oh and I didn't do the Xyless quest either at that point so feel free to get her, and have her however you want. I was in the middle of the Kara questline, added in 4.7v, in the slot 7 save, she's currently in the Xas library. I don't remember if I started her quest or not in the previous slot 5 save. I already did the Rilke content/quest. So hopefully those scenes show up in the gallery and you can view them. And the new Abyss dungeon hasn't been completed yet so have fun with that.

And here is female farmer save folder. It's based in 4.8v so some more of the 4.8v content has already been done. But it was a play through I never ended up completing so the saves range from approximately 4-8hrs of playtime. From middle Act 1 to end of Act 2. I don't entirely remember everything I've done so far. I know I have an enslaved Xyless in the later saves. Also, I haven't completed the unique Farmer origin sex-scenes with the PC's mom. These saves were mainly used for testing player pregnancy checks/variables, and bug testing. (There was a weird pregnancy potion bug with the elven princess in Xas, the Ursula rape scene not progressing, some of Tish's quests not updating, and companions' models disappearing in Summeredge pub). Which is why I never got around to completing everything.

If you have any other questions/need help, with the game/content, feel free to ask. I'll try my best to help out.

P.S. I don't have a save editor that can change PC's names, but there should be some Japanese editors online that can. If you don't like my names for the PCs.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Wait so no matter what class the character can still have sex with other beings as well right or only the Templar can? ....like the Carys, minotouror ..and so on...and I have a doubt...in the guide it said there is a quest where you can talk to the sailors below the crystal and they will come to the inn....how do I activate that? And I can activate that only if she is a farmer.... like where are the sailors...that's my question...and I forgot the quest name but they will say in the guide that I have to use the password whatever....but I am not able to find the place in the list of sailors ready with the boat so which sailor should I go for that quest?
The overwhelming majority of 200+ scenes can be viewed by all origins and genders. Some scenes require a certain gender to view. And a small amount of scenes are unique per the 5 origins. The Templar unique scenes are only related to other church members. The farmer unique scenes deal with a brothel, and the PC's mom. The guide should have some of these distinctions. There really aren't that many unique origin scenes. Which is why I recommend people using the gallery mod, after a finished playthrough, in order to view the scenes they missed. It takes a significant amount of time to complete all ten possible playthroughs.

There are sailors, I believe in Slinsk towards the bottom of the map/port, that you can view a short cutscene. After viewing the scene, and if you've built the inn at the castle, they will show up at the inn and enter a room. The player can then ease drop on a pregnant gangbang. And the scene is not locked by farmer origin. It is available to all origins.

I believe the "password" you're referring to is "whatever" and is the password given by Gajah to the player in order to travel to Veralia. In order to complete Act 1 of the main quest. There should be a captain at the docks in Slinsk that can take you there.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Yes so i which sailor should I ask cause they don't have the name veralia above them .....and yes the sailors related to the inn am not able to find x(
The overwhelming majority of 200+ scenes can be viewed by all origins and genders. Some scenes require a certain gender to view. And a small amount of scenes are unique per the 5 origins. The Templar unique scenes are only related to other church members. The farmer unique scenes deal with a brothel, and the PC's mom. The guide should have some of these distinctions. There really aren't that many unique origin scenes. Which is why I recommend people using the gallery mod, after a finished playthrough, in order to view the scenes they missed. It takes a significant amount of time to complete all ten possible playthroughs.

There are sailors, I believe in Slinsk towards the bottom of the map/port, that you can view a short cutscene. After viewing the scene, and if you've built the inn at the castle, they will show up at the inn and enter a room. The player can then ease drop on a pregnant gangbang. And the scene is not locked by farmer origin. It is available to all origins.

I believe the "password" you're referring to is "whatever" and is the password given by Gajah to the player in order to travel to Veralia. In order to complete Act 1 of the main quest. There should be a captain at the docks in Slinsk that can take you there.

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Yes so i which sailor should I ask cause they don't have the name veralia above them .....and yes the sailors related to the inn am not able to find x(
The sailor will have the name Laroavia on it, which is the continent. Veralia is the city of the Preleks
captain to veralia_laroavia (2).PNG
As for the sailors they should be outside in between the houses in Slinsk. If you don't see them, make sure you have paid for and built the inn at the castle, and then keep doing quests/advance time in game. Then check back in Slinsk after every quest completed to see if they loaded into the map.

Last edited:

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Okay thank you I'll try that and I'll see...guess for now my doubts are cleared ....if any I'll post...but thank you so much for replying
The sailor will have the name Larovia on it, which is the continent. Veralia is the city of the Preleks
View attachment 814785
As for the sailors they should be outside in between the houses in Slinsk. If you don't see them, make sure you have paid for and built the inn at the castle, and then keep doing quests/advance time in game. Then check back in Slinsk after every quest completed to see if they loaded into the map.
A

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I don't remember all the change logs from 3.8 forward; so I'll try and summarize the following saves. Here's a folder with a male soldier play through. It has one save before the end of Act 1(Save 5), and one save before the end of Act 2(Save 7). Should have most of sidequests/companion quests done before Act 1 in each. You should have enough gold, items, levels, etc... To buy the new castle upgrades/furnishings. The player dual wields Aetherius and the Eraser, so it's designed for high damage dealing. I generally have high morality, and low corruption/high affection for all companions. So feel free to save edit if need be. The saves were based on the 4.7v, so most of the 4.8v content shouldn't have triggered except for some throne room/advisor scenes.

And here is female farmer save folder. It's based in 4.8v so some more of the 4.8v content has already been done. But it was a play through I never ended up completing so the saves range from approximately 4-8hrs of playtime. From middle Act 1 to end of Act 2. I don't entirely remember everything I've done so far. I know I have an enslaved Xyless in the later saves. Also, I haven't completed the unique Farmer origin sex-scenes with the PC's mom. These saves were mainly used for testing player pregnancy checks/variables, and bug testing. (There was a weird pregnancy potion bug with the elven princess in Xas, the Ursula rape scene not progressing, some of Tish's quests not updating, and companions' models disappearing in Summeredge pub). Which is why I never got around to completing everything.

Wow. That was a lot more than I hoped for lol. The female folders sounds more my style from what you say. I think I can play around with switches and variables to free Xyless / change origin (Though that sounds risky) if I decide to go on the later saves, will give those files a whirl later and if anything pops up I'll ask here.

Thanks a ton for the help.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Been messing around with changing origin via save editors, I managed to switch to Noble (female MC) and went through the questline up to the point where you'd get sent to the elf king, ever since that scene the mother keeps repeating the line about how the deal saved her buns, I picked up the payment and all that, did some side questing and still nothing new. Am I missing something or did it bug out?

onyxmoose

Donor
May 16, 2019
Been messing around with changing origin via save editors, I managed to switch to Noble (female MC) and went through the questline up to the point where you'd get sent to the elf king, ever since that scene the mother keeps repeating the line about how the deal saved her buns, I picked up the payment and all that, did some side questing and still nothing new. Am I missing something or did it bug out?
What new interactions are looking for with the noble origin? I don't know what you have/haven't seen yet. And was it an early save or a later save.

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
The sailor will have the name Laroavia on it, which is the continent. Veralia is the city of the Preleks
View attachment 814785
Hey...sorry x( just wanted to know how to trigger scenes in the summer heat club like I got the Meredith scene how to get the others...btw am still in act 1...which doesn't matter for summer heat club right?

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
What new interactions are looking for with the noble origin? I don't know what you have/haven't seen yet. And was it an early save or a later save.
Later save. early act 3. To be honest I'm not sure which interactions I'm still missing, I've only ever seen the gangbang with the nobles and the one with the king, so I'm pretty sure I'm missing something, at least.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes