master12311

Jun 13, 2021
Mmmm when you're fmc and get pregnant, the gender of the baby is random? Or it's always boy/girl depending the race?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Really sad that my old save is not working, even though I spent a good 40 hours on it, its pretty depressing, is there anyway to get it to work or na, cuz I get the same error, "can't define y"
Have you also replaced config.rpgsave and gloval.rpgsave files in "roundscape/www/save" folder?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I find numerous posts where is asked how to activate Lain's Cheatsmod, but I don't find any answer. Hope that dsomeone can answer this, and that Lain updates the cheat mod with a readme.

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
i can't completed the quest Paladin’s Pledge because when i enter paladin room it'll turn black screen, any solution?
I had the same problem. Here is how I circumvened it: Enter the paladins room. On the black screen, open the menu and select the horse (under quest items, you need to buy it in Slinks). This brings you back to the castle. Now leave the castle, and you are back in the Paladin's room - except, now you can actually see it.
It works

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
im lost
where do i find the ghouls for the oakshire rebuild quest ?
1. Lizagon, top left in Lizagon village as healer
2. gothic girl in Summeredge armor shop for Cassandra shop
3. Innkeper in Cinkahn (or Yakotin, not sure)
You MUST to talk with blacksmith in Oakshire every time when recruite one of them, otherwise they don't show in stores.

Last edited:

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Anyone knows if there will be a 6.3 version? The autosave bug is really nasty. And turning of autosaves does not work.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How should I do the arcane dust quest? I get the eyedrops and use them, but I don't see any dust anywhere so I can't go to class.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Anyone knows if there will be a 6.3 version? The autosave bug is really nasty. And turning of autosaves does not work.
There WILL be...

Can you kindly pay for their Patreon and snatch it for us when it gets released?

Yeah, me neither.

Since it may be in the comment section, is there an android version of this?
1692211995675.png

Windows only. And it'll most likely stay that way, this game is almost 7 years old!

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
I still don't know to trigger the lady trumere event.

Does my character need to be pure or corrupt? Any advice would be appreciated.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes