HTML Routes into the Tomorrow [v0.1.1] [Voytsik]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover4.png

Overview:
An ordinary morning, an ordinary guy and an ordinary birthday. Nothing seems to change this routine. However, even unlikely events happen that adds something unusual to the life of a person, a city, or the whole world. But if given a second chance, tragedy may turn into a life-changing opportunity. Ready to take the first step?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-15
Release Date: 2023-10-01
Developer: Voytsik F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English, Ukrainian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Old version

Extras: TORRENT

2.png 1.png 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Voytsik welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Whoa. Okay, props for specifying the vore content like that. More devs could benefit being specific to this degree. But gotta ask, how much of that is optional?

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Whoa. Okay, props for specifying the vore content like that. More devs could benefit being specific to this degree. But gotta ask, how much of that is optional?
I can give you a list of what can't be missed in this game. These genres are: Same size, Non-fatal, Willing, Soft digestion and Oral vore. Judging by my current vision of the game, everything else can be avoided. Of course, some endings, or routes will need other genres, but I want to give players enough freedom. I don’t know what kind of game I will be able to create as a result, but so far my thoughts are like this.

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
is there (or will there be) mother and child incest in this game?
If you are talking about whether the protagonist will have something with his mother, then yes, he will. If anyone is interested in what might be in the game, check out the old and text-only version of the game. “Routes into the Tomorrow” will remake and improve everything that was in the old version. I don't know how long it will take me, but that's my intention.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
If you are talking about whether the protagonist will have something with his mother, then yes, he will. If anyone is interested in what might be in the game, check out the old and text-only version of the game. “Routes into the Tomorrow” will remake and improve everything that was in the old version. I don't know how long it will take me, but that's my intention.
great answer, I'll download the game right now to try

thanks

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Since the remastered version of the game doesn't actually include any of the tagged genres you should probably mark them as planned or maybe explain the distinction in developer notes. That said the interaction button seems superfluous, even if the buttons are needed for small screens the interaction points should just be on the page without needing to click open a popup.

Sims4istcool

Apr 12, 2023
Hi, just wanted to let you know that you got the date wrong by a year. If not I am sorry. May confuse some...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoutesIntoTheTomorrow-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
My impression after giving the old version a go is that I just need to pretend that everyone in the family is an alien.

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Since the remastered version of the game doesn't actually include any of the tagged genres you should probably mark them as planned or maybe explain the distinction in developer notes. That said the interaction button seems superfluous, even if the buttons are needed for small screens the interaction points should just be on the page without needing to click open a popup.
Good point about tags. I may change that while publishing next version (it's not worth enough now).

Interaction button is the best thing for manipulation I could think of. Not the best solution for everyone. But I couldn't make the same on the main page image. You see, this image is a background image for an HTML tag body. I tried to place something above it, but it ruined the whole tags structure of Twine story. And I do want to make interactive images like Ren'Py novels have. Without this, it would be like buttons in the old version, that are less pretty. Another solution is to make a separate image container, that doesn't cover all the screen. I'll try this option for dialogues and events with characters.

Voytsik

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
How do you talk in this game I dont get it.
You can't for now. It's a thing to do in the next update. For this reason, I wrote about the end of demo version and story meaning that there's no story later to read.