What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 85 65.9%
  • Luna

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • Linda

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Data

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The main story

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lednacek

May 26, 2017
it would be nice if it was possible to set if you want the videos load with the sound on or off.

Weyrd

Feb 23, 2021
I have just played through version 1.0 and I also think it is very short. Interesting idea, and functioning world, but very short.

Suggestions:
1: Make more breaks in the texts. It is annoying when the text is just one big blob of data. Whenever somebody is saying something (or yelling) it should have its own line...

2: consider making the rewards more uniform: I have one twin which likes me 30 points and another with only has 5 points... Running should increase the points...

3: it is bit of a cliffhanger with the MC finding someone on the floor. It is not the way I would like ANY player to react...

Best of luck with game.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
You play as a middle aged man that went back to after high school.. the first line your she tells you is that she is angry with you cause you spent time gaming instead of applying for College.. meaning MC is legal.

"younger than she did before" refers to MC's last memory of her before the time jump. Seeing her is what made him aware that he actually did go back in time. she's like 2-3 years older then him. either MC's dad is hefner or some billionaire old guy that married a gold digger. or that just doesnt line up at all.
Then again if i saw the twins out on the streets i would totally take them for being underage... and i seriusly hope thats not the case -.-
She was a teen mom, so she is in her 30s. I just mentioned that she had the MC when she was super young. I probably should clarify it better. As for the twins, the actor is Indigo White, who has been doing content for over 8 years now. Those are recent photos; she just looks young.

Reactions: ninjabush and Weyrd

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
What is the gay content like currently? And what is your plan for it?
For now, you can only ask for photos and videos.The plan is to have two types of relationships: one more wholesome with Oliver and the other more fuck up, where you just use him. For now, I will concentrate more on the wholesome route and include some choices that are more messed up in the middle.

Last edited:

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Does the gay tag mean that there is any m/m content at all? The pictures and comments so far suggest that there isn't. If there is m/m content, is str8 content avoidable?
All content can be avoided, so you can just focus on the route you are more interested in. As for the current gay content, I answered that above.

Reactions: cynsaur

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I think it would improve the game to get a native speaker to proofread the various bits of text.
Just a few things for example, without changing much:
  • in the description, I'm fairly certain it ought to be "their youth"
  • in the second screenshot, "you didnt", "meeting spot"
  • in the third screenshot, "want to hang (out?)", "you can tell by his voice", "evenings"
I am not trying to be a dick or a grammar nazi - seriously - I just think these kinds of small improvements can add a lot to a game!

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I think it would improve the game to get a native speaker to proofread the various bits of text.
Just a few things for example, without changing much:
  • in the description, I'm fairly certain it ought to be "their youth"
  • in the second screenshot, "you didnt", "meeting spot"
  • in the third screenshot, "want to hang (out?)", "you can tell by his voice", "evenings"
I am not trying to be a dick or a grammar nazi - seriously - I just think these kinds of small improvements can add a lot to a game!
Don't worry, I appreciate you pointing those things out. I have already fixed some of them for the next updates, but if you find more, please let me know.

Atourq

Nov 21, 2017
No, it's basically just a way for developper to inform the version people are playing. A common rule in most project is to start to 0,1 and then continue until reaching v1, which must be the project complete, and then 1,1 and more must be used for patching some typos and errors.

But it's totally up to the dev, he could have writted v1.2247... it would have been the same, it's a first release.
While true, there are those unwritten rules that people expect everyone to adhere by even if they are so vague and undefined, you never know if you're doing it right or not.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, want to ask the file name is a typo or it's actually like that? What I mean is it shows 1.10v, so is it like 1.10a, 1.10d, etc or it's actually a typo and meant to be v1.10 instead.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Hi, want to ask the file name is a typo or it's actually like that? What I mean is it shows 1.10v, so is it like 1.10a, 1.10d, etc or it's actually a typo and meant to be v1.10 instead.
It's a typo; it should be v1.10. I just noticed after uploading.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes