Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
so with the gay content is the MC on the giving or reciving end? and is it all about traps? also how does the incest works? by naming? this looks pretty good and patreon is a fucking bitch and a renpy version would be awesome for offline playing and easier saving/loading oh and can we follow all routes at the same time?
The mc is currently always on top. There is a variety of gay content, but it mostly femboys and twinks. Yes, you can rename your relationship with some characters. Making a port for Ren'Py would be too time-consuming unless there is high demand. Lastly, yes, you can follow all routes simultaneously without one interfering with the other.
reverse feminization?
No, the only feminization available is what you can do with Oliver in his second route, which is currently being developed.
Do you have a roadmap? A schedule or somewhere you share news of the next update's planned content?
I don't have a roadmap, but I consistently make public devlogs on my Patreon, talking about my plans for the future and what I envision for the game.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Can't change into a women eh
sad
But i'll look forward to the male experience, i'm guessing you can change the other male characters into a female down the line

• Angry
Reactions: Agent Abide

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
can you turn off the Gay content? This type of content is certainly not for me
There are two gay routes and two straight. You can pursue just the ones you like, and in other parts of the game, such as the main quest or the Lust Garden, you can choose whether to see gay or straight scenes

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I want to really like this game but there are two issues that I have, one of them seems to be getting worked on at least.
For a game called routes of life there isn't enough routes currently, I know that will change with time but right now it is really disappointing.
Also the xp and money grind is honestly real annoying.

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I want to really like this game but there are two issues that I have, one of them seems to be getting worked on at least.
For a game called routes of life there isn't enough routes currently, I know that will change with time but right now it is really disappointing.
Also the xp and money grind is honestly real annoying.
About the grinding, I made a recent post about it, which you can read . Some changes are already coming in the next update that will make earning money easier.
And Don't get too stuck on the title; it's just a name. But There's a reason why I chose, which I'll explain below if you wish to read.

The reason I chose this title is to refer to the main character's history of reconnecting with important people he neglected while growing up. He goes back in time exclusively to pursue the routes of these significant people in his life. It's not about having 90 different routes but about focusing on the meaningful ones.

It was also a Creative Choice. Most games with many characters take too long for their stories to progress. I prefer having fewer characters with a good amount of content rather than many characters who barely get any scenes. However, I am adding more branches to the existing routes. For example, Oliver already has his second route, and Luna's most recent quests has new characters and more choices.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Melmoth99 and Lerd0
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes