valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
In the 1.60b changelog, it says "3 new Oliver quests" but on quest list says that there are no more quests for Oliver (affection 345). Linda quests triggered normally

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
In the 1.60b changelog, it says "3 new Oliver quests" but on quest list says that there are no more quests for Oliver (affection 345). Linda quests triggered normally
Its three new quests for Oliver's second route, the black heart one. Are you sure your save is in this route?

Reactions: valkyria13

Liu_Kang

Jan 6, 2023
How do I complete this mission for Linda?
Through your bedroom window at night, you will see something strange outside

Nothing shows up for me at night

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
How do I complete this mission for Linda?
Through your bedroom window at night, you will see something strange outside

Nothing shows up for me at night
See if this works for you too. I was creating a code that shows how much aff you need for each event, but had problems when doing it. I'm going to try to fix it for the next update to be more intuitive
Check if you have 135 affection with Linda, and then go to your bedroom at night to see if appears

ProAkronimo

Aug 20, 2021
What are the new items in Mayazon? I Already have everything from the previous version. Is it path locked?

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
What are the new items in Mayazon? I Already have everything from the previous version. Is it path locked?
Yes, for Linda, you unlock it when playing her new quest, and for Oliver too. But players who have finished Oliver first route will also unlock it. I just forgot to include that; thanks for reminding me. I will fix it in the next update, but I highly recommend you try Oliver's second route. I was able to improve a lot of ideas I had for him originally, and there are a lot of original quests and scenes that aren't in his first.

Reactions: ProAkronimo
Aug 13, 2018
I think the affection system with Sunny is broken. I have done several shifts at the Bookstore and the Everything store, and my affection with him has dropped rather than increased

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes