3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
The game was last updated July this year. Looks like the information in the first post is incorrect.
The dates were correct, just the year was wrong. I updated it. Most likely happened because the game got leaked before the public release last time, so I didn't update the post myself but a mod incorrectly did.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Pr0GamerJohnny Thanks for your review. You're right about the dialog variation. Not gonna lie, too often I forget about the personality traits when they are not important for something in the story. But please also consider that we're still very early in the game and in the process of 'collecting data' on your personality. If there were too many of these variations already, the MC's attitude could shift a lot with the different decisions you take. I'll try to make use of the traits more often later in the game when the personality is more locked in.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #13 - Christmas release news

Welcome back! It took a little longer than expected, as when we were almost ready to announce a release date for the next update, I pushed Zargon to redo a whole bunch of images and then his hard disk failed, but now we finally got some news for you.

Like Chapter 2, we're splitting Chapter 3 so you get the next release as soon as possible. This time, because of the way the story is set up, this will mean that each half focuses only on some of the characters. The upcoming release will feature content for Anne, Charlotte, Rachel and Vanessa. Cat, Helen, Katie and Susan will be the focus of the second half of Chapter 3 at a later date.

But now to the important question: When will you get to play this? Well, we're preparing a treat for you this Christmas, with the Gold tier release on

December 8th

Silver tier will follow December 15th and the free public release will be available right on time for the holidays on December 22nd!

And of course, we can't have a devlog without a teaser image. What might this scene be about? Find out this Christmas in the Rovering to Sussex, Chapter 3!

anne.png

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm...not so impressed about the girl renders and no harem or true incest...i'm not sure..

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Devlog #14 - Chapter 3 Release Reminder

Christmas is coming, and so is the third chapter of Rovering to Sussex! In less than a week, we will release the first half of Chapter 3.

As I said before, this half chapter focuses on Anne, Charlotte, Rachel and Vanessa, so if you're only after the other girls, you might want to skip this one and wait for the second half.

We'll end as usual, with a final teaser image. Wonder why Vanessa is sleeping in your bed?

rachel.png

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Devlog #14 - Chapter 3 Release Reminder

Christmas is coming, and so is the third chapter of Rovering to Sussex! In less than a week, we will release the first half of Chapter 3.

As I said before, this half chapter focuses on Anne, Charlotte, Rachel and Vanessa, so if you're only after the other girls, you might want to skip this one and wait for the second half.

We'll end as usual, with a final teaser image. Wonder why Vanessa is sleeping in your bed?
Woohoo! Rachel!!!

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Love the update. The scene with Ann is hotter than I expected, with a promise of interesting things to come.

I was surprised by the scene with Rachel. In most VNs, the MC is such a superman that such a thing couldn't happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zargon_games

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've IRL obligations throughout the day and can't monitor exactly when Public will release,
so I'm posting the mod updated now so it's available when/if desired.

Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
Rovering to Sussex - MultiMod Edition (Chapter 3 v0.3.0 Update)
RtS_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1703250101169.png 1703250119320.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

A very special thanks to reflexbound for the trust, confidence, and collaboration. It's always pleasure working with you bud, sincerely.

Have a happy and safe holiday season folks!

As always best to you and yours,
- Sancho

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes