• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
3.20 star(s) 32 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Where do you see a sandbox?

This game is about diverging paths but it's in my opinion not a sandbox.

I do see sandbox tag, but no idea where that came from... :unsure:

As for loli, there is one more petite character (3rd from the right in the 1st picture in the OP). Not real loli but still.

Incest may happen between two NPC's in the future.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Where do you see a sandbox?

This game is about diverging paths but it's in my opinion not a sandbox.

I do see sandbox tag, but no idea where that came from... :unsure:

As for loli, there is one more petite character (3rd from the right in the 1st picture in the OP). Not real loli but still.

I agree. I’d call it point and click, not sandbox.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I agree. I’d call it point and click, not sandbox.
There's a very small portion that is free roam, but not like the typical sandbox where you have to search around a huge map trying to find events to trigger. It's very focused.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
There's a very small portion that is free roam, but not like the typical sandbox where you have to search around a huge map trying to find events to trigger. It's very focused.
That‘s fair. As a fan of the game, though, I worry some will never try it due to the sandbox tag. It’s very rare that I give a sandbox game a try. I almost always decide not to try a VN as soon as I see the sandbox tab.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
That‘s fair. As a fan of the game, though, I worry some will never try it due to the sandbox tag. It’s very rare that I give a sandbox game a try. I almost always decide not to try a VN as soon as I see the sandbox tab.
I tried to get it removed, but mods sadly wouldn't let me. I don't think it's sandbox at all. Point & click, maybe, given some minigames, but sandbox? But if mods think it fits this site's criteria for sandbox, the tag will stay.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No lolis (n)
No incest (n)
Sandbox (n)

I really wish devs like this one would focus and finish their main AVN (Young Again) before devoting a chunk of their time to making crap. I'd be more inclined to stay subbed rather than only for the month a Young Again update is out out and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The game has incest (if you want), but it doesn't affect the MC.

It's a VN with some specific sandbox elements, but the development is that of a VN.

And yes, there are no lolis, but in my opinion that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Personally, this game interests me because it just so happens that of all the LIs I'm only interested in one.

I have that option disabled, I prefer Anne to be the girlfriend rather than the sister: If they are going to have a relationship with each other, I prefer that they be a couple rather than siblings. If it turned out that being siblings we could prevent them from having a relationship with each other, then I would surely make them siblings (I would prefer this to stealing Stuart's girlfriend), but I doubt that there is a option for this. So I guess it's only incest or couple.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I tried to get it removed, but mods sadly wouldn't let me. I don't think it's sandbox at all. Point & click, maybe, given some minigames, but sandbox? But if mods think it fits this site's criteria for sandbox, the tag will stay.
Yeah, the tag definition is kinda broad:
1703285065124.png
And the way they tend to apply tags is if any of that content exists at all, they tag it. For example, there are people who get upset when the 'gay' tag is applied, but there's only one scene. But because the content exists, the tag is there.

I also don't think this is a sandbox game, because you can only free roam in what, the scene where you pack for the hiking/camping trip?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
.... and the dumpster fires begin, like every update.
I'll just grab some popcorn and watch the DL count of SanchoMod go up.
Y'all just wait 'till the NTR trolls smell the update... they'll be lighting it all up as usual.

Regardless, have a good one folks. A lot of work went into this update so know that going in before one posts "it's too short", please. Take care.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I really enjoyed this update. Some of my favorite girls have content... and with MC!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
I have that option disabled, I prefer Anne to be the girlfriend rather than the sister: If they are going to have a relationship with each other, I prefer that they be a couple rather than siblings. If it turned out that being siblings we could prevent them from having a relationship with each other, then I would surely make them siblings (I would prefer this to stealing Stuart's girlfriend), but I doubt that there is a option for this. So I guess it's only incest or couple.
That's fine, that's what the option is for, and I promise, you're not getting the usual "renamed the relationship variable" type of disabling incest, but still a proper canon story. I like your idea about an option for them not having a relationship, but it would be too complex, as that would alter parts of the game and story too much, sorry.

Yeah, the tag definition is kinda broad:
View attachment 3196510
And the way they tend to apply tags is if any of that content exists at all, they tag it. For example, there are people who get upset when the 'gay' tag is applied, but there's only one scene. But because the content exists, the tag is there.
If the tag overhaul comes one day, it might at least improve the situation a little, by marking such stuff as optional or adding a hint that it's only a single scene. Much worse than not playing a good game for a tag I don't like I find games I play because of a tag just to find that it's a very minor scene in a huge game of content I don't really like.

I also don't think this is a sandbox game, because you can only free roam in what, the scene where you pack for the hiking/camping trip?
I mean, there's the free roam at the party and there's the "hidden" minigame which is point & click type at least. Plus, there's the traits, which some might consider a feature of sandbox games.

.... and the dumpster fires begin, like every update.
I'll just grab some popcorn and watch the DL count of SanchoMod go up.
Y'all just wait 'till the NTR trolls smell the update... they'll be lighting it all up as usual.
Oh, I love it. Already got a whole bunch of new facepalms. Come on folks, raise my reaction count!

Regardless, have a good one folks. A lot of work went into this update so know that going in before one posts "it's too short", please. Take care.
Thanks! I know the update can feel short, especially if you don't try the paths with each girl, but as you said, a lot of work went into it. It's not really shorter than other updates, but the mutually exclusive parts take up all of it.

reflexbound

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2020
Well, since swinging is in the tags, I believe I won't be crucified for asking. I wanted to know if it is already present in the game, or is something for the future.
Actually, I don't know who put it there, there's a reason that I kept it as planned in the OP genre section. I don't consider any of the current scenes swinging, but we will get there soonish.

3.20 star(s) 32 Votes