ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Does this game have a story planned with a goal in mind or will it be more of a character type of updating thing where whatever the team wanna do at that time gets content.
The writting is very nice either way and it would suck if it got lost in the chaos.
There is a goal in mind and rn plans for multiple endings already. There may be a few things added in if we think of them, but for the most part we already have an idea for what we want in game

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
... i just had an errie thought. in order to use influence on you they gotta be able to find you, not sure if being able to understand them is also a requirement. if two worked together they could protect each other after all the main spirt never said the transformations HAD to be perment imagine this frendly looses and another frendly beelines over to them and makes them temporarly invisable and/or forgotten to avoid worse effects, or a stone statue on a timer, would be neat to see the big ghost react to that one.
TF's can't be reversed and that wouldn't work for this reason. So sure they could say they're on a timer, but that wouldn't be the case

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
keep track of this; it may come out early here.
Hate to break it to ya but we've been monitoring that site as well, and they don't post the rank with the cheat version, not to mention usually posting the updates after it's already been released publicly. Only way you're getting the cheat version is through Patreon

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021
Hate to break it to ya but we've been monitoring that site as well, and they don't post the rank with the cheat version, not to mention usually posting the updates after it's already been released publicly. Only way you're getting the cheat version is through Patreon
ye, sometimes they do release those most of the time it doesn't tho. It does with stories tho.

Jul 20, 2019
what are the steps to get the princess trophy tf for the mc, the one where they get bimbofied and become tall, cant get anyone else to transform me besides the beginning and losing to the maid

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
what are the steps to get the princess trophy tf for the mc, the one where they get bimbofied and become tall, cant get anyone else to transform me besides the beginning and losing to the maid
First become female at the beginning by losing to Akarion. Lose to either Rhianna or Marazet during the chess challenge, where Elami will perform the princess TF. After this, go talk to Magnificence (before meeting Elami!) in the banquet hall. Ask her for advice and accept her offer ^^

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That Marazet's Herm TF comes with mandatory exhibitionism was a surprising but interesting take to it.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
can we domiate the harem
if yes maybe i will play don't like to be the sub

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. It's quite obvious I'd be the worst (or best) type of god bestowing curses; I'm immediately trying to find ways to futafy as much of the cast as inhumanly possible. Protagonist absolutely included.

I regret nothing!

Reactions: Evizzy89

Metaparadox

Jan 22, 2021
Pardon me, I have a question about the post on Patreon talking about the MILF transformation vote. Who is the character called "Ruby" in the post?

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Yep! You can be a gal and have an all girl harem, or be a guy with an all guy harem. As well as girl with guys and guy with girls ofc
...What about a gal, with an all-herm/futa harem? Or reverse harem (in which a group just shares domming you, instead of you domming the group)?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes