Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
if you get maid tf u can't turn into koi. You need to either lose to oberon to become Lois for the female koi tf, or not lose to oberon to stay male for the male koi tf, at least in version .6.
anyways maid tf, if you r lewis and u get turned into a maid you keep ur brain mostly, and later on you will be able to turn others into your subservient maids. If ur Lois tho, you get turned into a willing subordinate and you don't have that option, just bringing others to become fellow maids, not beholden to anyone but your mistress.
How do you lose second challenge without getting maid tfed?

Jun 2, 2021
How do you lose second challenge without getting maid tfed?
if you talk to rhiana enough to start flirting with her, or was it romancing her, you can lose face her, and you can lose if your aggressive. If you talk to the cat-girl in a nun outfit inside the cat palace twice, you can challenge her and you can lose if ur patient.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Update! Nice.

Oh, Richter's flaws catch up to him. It'll be interesting to see how things develop from here on out.

I like Reese's design as a Maid. She's just adorable.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I quite like the ability to assist Rhianna in her revenge, what kind of 'worsening' will the Lewis end up suggesting?

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
i wish to know can we romance already the drgoness and make her a girl and not god damm man

Nick_Rock90

Jan 24, 2018
what are the plans for this game? I really liked the story tho, but I quite wonder if its going to have sex scenes tho

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
ugh, i want to turn everyone male BUT i also want breeding and no futa...any mpreg planned?
>Turn everyone male
>Breeding

Pick one*, unless Mpreg is in the works.

*Yes, I do mean that if both are possible they're gonna be separate routes. Not hard to figure out.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes