Moon2587

May 7, 2021
Have to admit usually I prefer the anime catgirl or similar for how furry I like my characters to be, but the premise of this story definitely has me hooked. Though it would be nice if there was a guide to the various scenes, for example I can't figure out some of the transformations hinted at on their patreon such as the MC princess TF.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Have to admit usually I prefer the anime catgirl or similar for how furry I like my characters to be, but the premise of this story definitely has me hooked. Though it would be nice if there was a guide to the various scenes, for example I can't figure out some of the transformations hinted at on their patreon such as the MC princess TF.
is that for .5? IF not I think its referring to Akarion not the MC

Dropman

Jul 8, 2018
One thing I will say, the abrupt cut to the end of the content could use an extra line just mentioning going to bed or something, make the transition feel natural

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Will there be more "exotic" tf's in the game, For example something like Body Swap's or Twinning? I think that could fit well with the premise, and maybe as a way to "undo" the permanent transformation could be to give it to someone else instead by body swap? idk, just spitballing :p, its something I've seen in similiar games
Body swap is something we've considered and have gotten a few requests for, but its just finding a good spot to put it in first

Reactions: JohnSoprano

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
For the MC's princess TF that's currently restricted the Patreon version. The public version currently has the lion prince's princess TF which can be triggered by making them a girl in the duel, then winning the chess challenge agreeing to help the pantheress

May 8, 2017
Small game thus far, but I'm intrigued.

Here's hoping we get hot, dragon queen on dragon princess action.
and maybe Akari can watch

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
My question is will there be more than one transformation path for some character or not. Like the queen dragon choice to make her small. Can we keep her big but change other things like bigger tits or ass? her mind set to the MC or the world?

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
My question is will there be more than one transformation path for some character or not. Like the queen dragon choice to make her small. Can we keep her big but change other things like bigger tits or ass? her mind set to the MC or the world?
Characters will indeed have multiple paths ^^

Reactions: pieman1122
Sep 7, 2020
Well never have I ever thought that a religion would classify a system of governance by the people for the people to be at the same level as slavery. Yet here we are.

Magnificent game by the way, the Caesar approves!
1700196666657.png

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
It is interesting in this game how every kingdom is presented here through their characters. Like how many individuals each country has to represent them. The Lions are by far the most destabilized and on individual level aside from Gethra are the weakest in terms of their minds, but there are more of them to make up for it and create a Pride of sorts and it is rather fitting that the most dangerous one among them is a female lioness since those are in fact ruling the Lion Prides. They need each other to survive more so than any other Kingdom because otherwise they are doomed against the other ones. Especially with how Akarion acts for the most part, it is telling that the biggest chunk of their plotline is fixing themselves before looking at other kingdoms.

The Canines are stronger in individual regard, but they also have by far the lowest lows because of their king and Rhianna for as much of a wife material as she is, is also not very flexible which can be seen a lot with other canines who are only one memeber shorter of Lions. Tessa is very intelligent and can blend in well as a innocent pup, but she has a BIG issue which can be seen whenever you beat her. She cannot lose and given how she acts I assume she is her father's daughter. She is intelligent in one regard, but very childish and throws tantrums whenever things don't go her way. The General is by far the most dangerous of them because of how straightforward and intelligent he is and has no hesitation for turning a royal son into one of them, but he is as dangerous as a wolf in the wild. Because of how straightforward he is. Because in the end both acts he does of transformation at the end of the day fuck them up. By turning Akarion into one of theirs he makes Lions more unified by leaving them with one son to rally behind and by turning Tessa into a soldier like he is, he kind of takes away a very valuable pawn that could be used for their intelligence and cunning and instead of using the knife he has to quietly stab someone in the back he put it's blade on a spear.

And then there are the Dragons and those are by far the most powerful on individual level with only 3 individuals with each one being very scary, but have the weakest cooperation. Magnificence is a powerful ruler, she can be seen as vain, but it's clear she also has lots of intelligence beneath her veneer and given how she looks on physical level she can probably bench most people there with little effort and it is very likely her opponent in the games was Canine King who she probably despises with great passion. Matthias is the only one for now that can straight up just take away your free will and unlike Tessa he does it without you having a chance to doubt anything and quite well plants you as a spy, but he is I say by far the weakest because he lacks patience which can fuck him over I imagine. And then there is Reese who is stark contrast to Rhianna. Also wife material (if you play your cards right), but someone who instead of being rather weak, is probably the scariest person there because unlike others... Reese can lose. I know it sounds weird, but if someone is ready to lose to further their goals, put away their pride to further their goals, that is a dangerous opponent, by far the one you should be wary of the most. Not to mention he can hypnotize people and that is by far the most OP ability to have in this entire scenario. Also interesting how HE is never changed by Tessa if you don't play against her. It seems out of character that she would not change Reese. Unless he either hypnotized her or made alliance with her in this scenario which means he is also able to acknowledge intelligence of another and most likely knew well from the start how smart Tessa was and wins against others because they are not any challenge for him so it would be most likely suspicious if he lost against them. And it is funny how close you can get to Reese, they seem to genuinely like you, but they seem like the kind of person who will think of what's best for you with not as many regards for you, they will love you, but will also manipulate you if they think it's for your own good. The only flaw I say there is with Reese is that he may be too patient and solitary, in that he doesn't take as many actions, but when he is pushed to do so he is the most dangerous person on that island, bar none. This paints the picture of just how strong on individual level dragons are, but their ability to cooperate is very diminished because of their solitary nature.

Overall I greatly enjoy the characters and how they paint the picture of each Kingdom and how all of them in one way or another feel honestly alive. Each one has their own intelligence, beliefs, show different side of their respective kingdom and I like that. This is probably one of the best games of it's kind that I played yet and it has too good writing for it's own good. Hope this game will see completion because I REALLY want to see where it goes.

Last edited:

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Well never have I ever thought that a religion would classify a system of governance by the people for the people to be at the same level as slavery. Yet here we are.

Magnificent game by the way, the Caesar approves!
View attachment 3092788
It was believed back then that democracy would end society as a whole, so not too far off. In reality though Marazet is just so by the book she despises change

Reactions: Dreamer44

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
It is interesting in this game how every kingdom is presented here through their characters. Like how many individuals each country has to represent them. The Lions are by far the most destabilized and on individual level aside from Gethra are the weakest in terms of their minds, but there are more of them to make up for it and create a Pride of sorts and it is rather fitting that the most dangerous one among them is a female lioness since those are in fact ruling the Lion Prides. They need each other to survive more so than any other Kingdom because otherwise they are doomed against the other ones. Especially with how Akarion acts for the most part, it is telling that the biggest chunk of their plotline is fixing themselves before looking at other kingdoms.

The Canines are stronger in individual regard, but they also have by far the lowest lows because of their king and Rhianna for as much of a wife material as she is, is also not very flexible which can be seen a lot with other canines who are only one memeber shorter of Lions. Tessa is very intelligent and can blend in well as a innocent pup, but she has a BIG issue which can be seen whenever you beat her. She cannot lose and given how she acts I assume she is her father's daughter. She is intelligent in one regard, but very childish and throws tantrums whenever things don't go her way. The General is by far the most dangerous of them because of how straightforward and intelligent he is and has no hesitation for turning a royal son into one of them, but he is as dangerous as a wolf in the wild. Because of how straightforward he is. Because in the end both acts he does of transformation at the end of the day fuck them up. By turning Akarion into one of theirs he makes Lions more unified by leaving them with one son to rally behind and by turning Tessa into a soldier like he is, he kind of takes away a very valuable pawn that could be used for their intelligence and cunning and instead of using the knife he has to quietly stab someone in the back he put it's blade on a spear.

And then there are the Dragons and those are by far the most powerful on individual level with only 3 individuals with each one being very scary, but have the weakest cooperation. Magnificence is a powerful ruler, she can be seen as vain, but it's clear she also has lots of intelligence beneath her veneer and given how she looks on physical level she can probably bench most people there with little effort and it is very likely her opponent in the games was Canine King who she probably despises with great passion. Matthias is the only one for now that can straight up just take away your free will and unlike Tessa he does it without you having a chance to doubt anything and quite well plants you as a spy, but he is I say by far the weakest because he lacks patience which can fuck him over I imagine. And then there is Reese who is stark contrast to Rhianna. Also wife material (if you play your cards right), but someone who instead of being rather weak, is probably the scariest person there because unlike others... Reese can lose. I know it sounds weird, but if someone is ready to lose to further their goals, put away their pride to further their goals, that is a dangerous opponent, by far the one you should be wary of the most. Not to mention he can hypnotize people and that is by far the most OP ability to have in this entire scenario. Also interesting how HE is never changed by Tessa if you don't play against her. It seems out of character that she would not change Reese. Unless he either hypnotized her or made alliance with her in this scenario which means he is also able to acknowledge intelligence of another and most likely knew well from the start how smart Tessa was and wins against others because they are not any challenge for him so it would be most likely suspicious if he lost against them. And it is funny how close you can get to Reese, they seem to genuinely like you, but they seem like the kind of person who will think of what's best for you with not as many regards for you, they will love you, but will also manipulate you if they think it's for your own good. The only flaw I say there is with Reese is that he may be too patient and solitary, in that he doesn't take as many actions, but when he is pushed to do so he is the most dangerous person on that island, bar none. This paints the picture of just how strong on individual level dragons are, but their ability to cooperate is very diminished because of their solitary nature.

Overall I greatly enjoy the characters and how they paint the picture of each Kingdom and how all of them in one way or another feel honestly alive. Each one has their own intelligence, beliefs, show different side of their respective kingdom and I like that. This is probably one of the best games of it's kind that I played yet and it has too good writing for it's own good. Hope this game will see completion because I REALLY want to see where it goes.
Haven't seen someone go this in depth about the game and its nice tbh! Writing these characters and portraying their dynamics is one of the things I have the most fun with writing them, and playing off those dynamics can be harder than anything as well. In truth you're not far off in your analysis of the characters minus a few things, but can't say too much for spoiler reasons ;3

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes