CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
ThePrinceSilver. Is the gay content avoidable? I know someone might have asked or this might be a stupid question but I wanted to ask since the gay content isn't generally my thing. (I say generally because futa/gay is a bit of a grey area)

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
ThePrinceSilver. Is the gay content avoidable? I know someone might have asked or this might be a stupid question but I wanted to ask since the gay content isn't generally my thing. (I say generally because futa/gay is a bit of a grey area)
All characters will be romanceable regardless of their gender or yours ^^. In fact, one of our main possible M/M routes will start taking form in the next update!
Looks like if you don't interact with the male chacters then you're good <3 I'm not the Dev sooo take it with a grain of salt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoyaleHarem-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Vortex3113

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Is there any, or going to be any, futa/herm content for this, and/or ability to TF different people to said configuration?

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
Hi, just wanted to say that I love the game. The interesting premise, the myriad of characters, the potential with the transformations...

The new changes and paths we see in the update were incredible and ominous. I can't wait for what comes next.

Were I not broke, I'd totally support yoy. Good luck with the development.
Glad you're liking the game!

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
To add onto this, male characters can be made female as well. Current example being Reese turning into Renae.
Isn't that a .5 thing as .4 you just seem to be able to make an alliance with Reese and that's it. Game ends after that 5 day.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
If Akarion's transformation made it impossible to refer to 'her' as Akarion, then the small talk that concerns 'her' should probably have a variable to switch the names and pronouns.

The sprites for Rhianna should be adjusted for the change she has undergone off screen, currently she still wears her armour during the challenge.

The player also doesn't know how much influence they have after the challenge (if I read it correctly) so the request for three influence has to be made with little info as to how much the player would have left.

(Btw, the option in the courtyard said 'evesdrop' instead of eavesdrop.)

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Isn't that a .5 thing as .4 you just seem to be able to make an alliance with Reese and that's it. Game ends after that 5 day.
No, it's a .4 thing. I saw it in the public version.

Have in count that yoy can only change Reese into Reana if he has the golden mote.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Will there be more "exotic" tf's in the game, For example something like Body Swap's or Twinning? I think that could fit well with the premise, and maybe as a way to "undo" the permanent transformation could be to give it to someone else instead by body swap? idk, just spitballing :p, its something I've seen in similiar games

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
No, it's a .4 thing. I saw it in the public version.

Have in count that yoy can only change Reese into Reana if he has the golden mote.
Never once seen Reese with the mote. Even if I don't challenge Akarion, do and win, do and lose, win or lose at chess so I have no idea what variation is required.

JohnSoprano

Jan 30, 2023
Never once seen Reese with the mote. Even if I don't challenge Akarion, do and win, do and lose, win or lose at chess so I have no idea what variation is required.
You need to challenge marazet iirc? Either her or the dog and reese will lose his match, dont remember which of them

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
If you build up relationship with warrior dog girl you can do chess with her which lets you win if you choose to be patient. I guess he loses against the maid. If you do that you get to turn him into a girl and certified wife material.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes