GuileGale

Oct 12, 2017
the thing needed most rn is just an endless option so we can explore the choices available to us.
there's tons of options but no time to play with them

Apr 25, 2019
I'm definitely liking how the game is shaping up, even with it still early in development.

My one criticism would be I do think you should have full body or at least almost full body art for the sprites, as being able to see the art being cut off at the knees takes me out of it and breaks the immersion.

One oversight I found was when I transformed Lewis into the female dalmatian tf I couldn't go into the Poodalists area and when going into the Oleogarch area activated the tf into princess Lillian event, though without changing the sprites.

Also I know the game is called Royale Harem, but I gotta ask. Will the option to do monogamous relationships be available in the future? Cuz I'll fully admit I'm a sucker for classic romance.

All and all, I'm definitely looking forward to future updates.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
I'm definitely liking how the game is shaping up, even with it still early in development.

My one criticism would be I do think you should have full body or at least almost full body art for the sprites, as being able to see the art being cut off at the knees takes me out of it and breaks the immersion.

One oversight I found was when I transformed Lewis into the female dalmatian tf I couldn't go into the Poodalists area and when going into the Oleogarch area activated the tf into princess Lillian event, though without changing the sprites.

Also I know the game is called Royale Harem, but I gotta ask. Will the option to do monogamous relationships be available in the future? Cuz I'll fully admit I'm a sucker for classic romance.

All and all, I'm definitely looking forward to future updates.
Glad you like the game! Main reason our artist did half body sprites was so we could get more sprites done in a shorter time, plus they're often hidden behind the text box. As for that glitch I believe we fix it in the next update, but I'll check it out regardless. And finally, there will be monogamous relationships, as well as poly ones not involving the whole cast lol

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
the thing needed most rn is just an endless option so we can explore the choices available to us.
We have considered an endless/sandbox mode, but rn we're trying to get some more tf'd implemented to play with ^^

Apr 25, 2019
Glad you like the game! Main reason our artist did half body sprites was so we could get more sprites done in a shorter time, plus they're often hidden behind the text box. As for that glitch I believe we fix it in the next update, but I'll check it out regardless. And finally, there will be monogamous relationships, as well as poly ones not involving the whole cast lol
True, the sprites are often hidden behind the text box. But not always. And there's people like me who like to hide the text box to see the whole scene/art without the UI in the way. Just to throw that out there.
If you plan to stick with the half body sprites (cuz fair enough with wanting to get the art out a bit faster), I'd recommend lowering the sprites or something. Though I do still think you should at least extend the characters legs to the lower calf. But that's just my opinion.
And for the relationships, I had a feeling monogamous options would be possible considering what you already have with Rhianna. But I try not to assume, so I asked to make sure.
Anyway, good luck with your game

Reactions: ThePrinceSilver
Jun 2, 2021
Anyone know about the virus thingy or is it another false positive?
game works, I dont think there is a virus in kemono since almost everything is scanned straight from Patreon, but sometimes there is 1 (people who make accounts can also upload things from someones Patreon, idk how never did it but potentially viruses). Still, you can prolly load the cheat version, add in like 1k points, get an extra 100 movements on day 1, move to a different location so it will save your points, set a save, and play with said bonuses later on.

Jun 2, 2021
cheat version has the option to add time. you can use it to add extra time and points on day 1 or day 2. Idk when/if Kemono will get cheat version for later versions, so you may be stuck with limited time for day 3 when it comes out.

Jun 2, 2021
We have considered an endless/sandbox mode, but rn we're trying to get some more tf'd implemented to play with ^^
2 things,
1. was the endless mode attempt the cheat version?
2. music to my ears. I'm personally hoping for more dracoslate tfs atm (mostly lewis and Reese, pretty sure the fem/fem thing and the betray him when transforming him after alliance is coming soon, can't wait to see how submissive Reese will become and I want moar koi Lois. But they r all pretty good.

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
2 things,
1. was the endless mode attempt the cheat version?
2. music to my ears. I'm personally hoping for more dracoslate tfs atm (mostly lewis and Reese, pretty sure the fem/fem thing and the betray him when transforming him after alliance is coming soon, can't wait to see how submissive Reese will become and I want moar koi Lois. But they r all pretty good.
Sort of? You can add actions but that's about it. More Reese will be coming don't worry ;3

ThePrinceSilver

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2022
game works, I dont think there is a virus in kemono since almost everything is scanned straight from Patreon, but sometimes there is 1 (people who make accounts can also upload things from someones Patreon, idk how never did it but potentially viruses). Still, you can prolly load the cheat version, add in like 1k points, get an extra 100 movements on day 1, move to a different location so it will save your points, set a save, and play with said bonuses later on.
The Patreon will be using itch.io integration soon, so files won't be able to be straight downloaded from the Patreon anymore. This is to just keep it safer and easier to manage downloads

Mar 21, 2023
It might be a virus. My computer immeditaly quarenteened the file and removed it. Didn't even give me a chance to see if its trusted or not like other false positives I've gotten making me think this might be something else.

Jun 2, 2021
Wait a minute what is koi lois? Not sure I know what tf that is.
first lose the first challenge and get tgd, or dont. if you get tged don't walk into the gardens, you get turned into a spy and Reese wont trust you.
lose second challenge, and walk into gardens, then agree to get hypnotized, say it sounds like a fun experience, and then ask him to hypnotize you. You turn into a koi, if ur a male a male koi, if you're a female, a female koi. basically take the submissive options only when talking to Reese. alternatively, after talking to him about an alliance, or even before that, you have the option to transform him. currently only tg, (he wants to be a girl because of the matriarchal society of dracoslates, and he wants to be a better ruler than his mother, but dialogue suggests you can take advantage of him after agreeing to an alliance, idk if that means turning him into a boytoy, making him fall deeply in love with you, hypnotizing him, or what but it probably involves making him submissive. that's in a potential future update which I don't know anything about so far.

Jun 2, 2021
It might be a virus. My computer immeditaly quarenteened the file and removed it. Didn't even give me a chance to see if its trusted or not like other false positives I've gotten making me think this might be something else.
you sure? the file is a .zip they generally don't do that automatically. But damn, if ur right I must have downloaded a virus, what's ur antivirus? I wanna get it.

Dusk4590

Aug 1, 2023
first lose the first challenge and get tgd, or dont. if you get tged don't walk into the gardens, you get turned into a spy and Reese wont trust you.
lose second challenge, and walk into gardens, then agree to get hypnotized, say it sounds like a fun experience, and then ask him to hypnotize you. You turn into a koi, if ur a male a male koi, if you're a female, a female koi. basically take the submissive options only when talking to Reese. alternatively, after talking to him about an alliance, or even before that, you have the option to transform him. currently only tg, (he wants to be a girl because of the matriarchal society of dracoslates, and he wants to be a better ruler than his mother, but dialogue suggests you can take advantage of him after agreeing to an alliance, idk if that means turning him into a boytoy, making him fall deeply in love with you, hypnotizing him, or what but it probably involves making him submissive. that's in a potential future update which I don't know anything about so far.
Is there a way to avoid the maid tf? Or do you just go from maid tf to koi tf?

Jun 2, 2021
Is there a way to avoid the maid tf? Or do you just go from maid tf to koi tf?
if you get maid tf u can't turn into koi. You need to either lose to oberon to become Lois for the female koi tf, or not lose to oberon to stay male for the male koi tf, at least in version .6.
anyways maid tf, if you r lewis and u get turned into a maid you keep ur brain mostly, and later on you will be able to turn others into your subservient maids. If ur Lois tho, you get turned into a willing subordinate and you don't have that option, just bringing others to become fellow maids, not beholden to anyone but your mistress.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes