db-bchr-iv

Mar 12, 2023
Rhianna's dialogue is completely unchanged after her princess TF. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Rhianna's dialogue is completely unchanged after her princess TF. I don't think that's supposed to happen.
Not all dialogues are up to date with character TF. It takes time to account for every encounter and instance, after all.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
interesting. hmmmmmmmmmm

well it does help a bit. I mean i do prefer females over males so some of the genderbent TF from FtM are usually not in any of my playthroughs (as you know preferences)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yes sex, you just gotta look in the right places
Is there? I scrubbed all the images in the game and there isnt any sex at all. Unless its a single CG and I somehow missed it. At most there were a few "lewd" scenes, but no actual sex.

Lorddarcian

Aug 9, 2021
so how do you avoid getting turned into a gal, cause i've tried a ton of things and always getting changed. if it is a thing that has to happen not the game for me

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RoyaleHarem-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
so how do you avoid getting turned into a gal, cause i've tried a ton of things and always getting changed. if it is a thing that has to happen not the game for me
The guide is outdated but follow the steps however it isn't clear at step 2 but you must either chat 3 times to rhianna including flirt. Chat to Mazaret twice or chat to Tessa enough to know her true nature which is once or twice you will avoid losing. If you do not chat to any of these 3 characters you will lose and remain female after the 2nd competition. This is pretty annoying as you are forced to waste 2-3 time slots even when you are not doing their routes.

As for phase 3 basically make sure you haven't pissed off Rhianna confronted Mathias and had him loyal or Transformed. Or you can speak to Mazaret to twice to figure out what happened at the end of the 2nd competition if you didn't pick her.

If you do the above steps you won't be genderswapped at any point in current content.

Or you can purposely lose in competition 3 if you defeated Gertha by answering correctly in the 2nd round of the 2nd competition and be turned into a giga chad.

Reactions: Ssato243

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That was a nice update. The new trophy TFs were nicely designed, and the walkthrough promises a good harem TF next month.

Reactions: Ssato243

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
That was a nice update. The new trophy TFs were nicely designed, and the walkthrough promises a good harem TF next month.
Do you know how to unlock trophy wife for Non-Princess Lewis/Lois and Akari/Akarion. I could find out how to do princess Lilian (MC as Princess) and Odenval as trophy wife but not those 2.

Really enjoying the game so far really reminds me of a steam game from years ago which I can't remember the name of where you played as a furyy pirate crew that went around transforming everyone really enjoyed that game too.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes