I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
found it
//=============================================================================
// main.js
//=============================================================================

PluginManager.setup($plugins);

// Insert the code below, change plugin name if loading something besides Cheat_Menu
PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/';
PluginManager.loadScript('Cheat_Menu.js');
// End Insert

window.onload = function() {
SceneManager.run(Scene_Boot);
};

Volcannon

May 27, 2018
I really don''t understand why this stuff needs to be so complicated. I've tried it as well and it closes just as fast as it opens.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I really don''t understand why this stuff needs to be so complicated. I've tried it as well and it closes just as fast as it opens.
Agree it is 2018 and people still don't make short videos showing how to do it.
If i know how to do something and i see someone needs help i use obs and record a video showing how to do it.

Oct 19, 2018
Hi there,

Once again, I'm sorry for my english... I will not be able to make a nice presentation of this plugin, created by Emerald. I think it's a nice plugin, useful for small tasks.
There is no need to leave the game. All is done during the play, using number keys from the main keyboard (not the Numpad).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Easy to install (the game has to be unpack, but that's easy too).

The author:
The github :

i'm having some trouble
thats the game i want to use it on.
i tried IF+ and if+ but patcher couldn't find it

W65

May 31, 2018
i'm having some trouble
thats the game i want to use it on.
i tried IF+ and if+ but patcher couldn't find it
That game's not made in RPG Maker MV. It's made, I think, in RPG Maker VX Ace, and if this is the plugin that I think it is, it's not going to work on a game in that engine.

Reactions: Bip

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Exactly, this game is a RPGM VX Ace, nothing to do with RPGM MV ;)
The cores are totally different, there will be no way to use this plugin.

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
Hi there!
I try use this tool for game (v1vampire life) Vampire Life v0.52 plus.
And this not work.

I don't know in 100%, but I think game use engine RPG Maker MV.

W65

May 31, 2018
Hi there!
I try use this tool for game (v1vampire life) Vampire Life v0.52 plus.
And this not work.

I don't know in 100%, but I think game use engine RPG Maker MV.

The game's definitely made in MV.

I assume that the cheat plugin modifies some RPG Maker MV default values for things like gold or character stats. It's possible that the developer has some kind of customized way of handling stats that the plugin isn't able to change.

Given the surprisingly extensive customization work that this developer has done with the engine, I wouldn't be surprised if they've modified the stat system in a way that the cheat plugin can't handle.

I'd suggest using for cheating in this instance.

Reactions: blackmoon123

Extra Lewd

May 7, 2018
The game's definitely made in MV.

I assume that the cheat plugin modifies some RPG Maker MV default values for things like gold or character stats. It's possible that the developer has some kind of customized way of handling stats that the plugin isn't able to change.

Given the surprisingly extensive customization work that this developer has done with the engine, I wouldn't be surprised if they've modified the stat system in a way that the cheat plugin can't handle.

I'd suggest using for cheating in this instance.
Just check attachment.
Save file some ... protected?

W65

May 31, 2018
Just check attachment.
Save file some ... protected?
Taking a look at the plugins used, I'm guessing the saves are encrypted, yeah. Unfortunately, I don't know what to do at that point.

You're probably going to need someone a bit more experienced with RPG Maker to be able to help you. Sorry.

Reactions: Extra Lewd

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Uzia , I don't know...
First of all, I was intrigued by your "Plugin sucessfully install, when I press "J" button, open menu with all options."
You need to press "1" button to open this menu, not "J" ;)

Bad new, the plug-in won't be able to install and work. The structure of this game is different from the usual MV games. I don't know what they did with the JS directory, but it's gone.
And since this directory normally contains configuration files and plugins, it is rather important for the installation of a plugin.

In fact, it seems that it has been encrypted/compiled with the Cook Tool (first time I see this).

W65

May 31, 2018
@Uzia , I don't know...
First of all, I was intrigued by your "Plugin sucessfully install, when I press "J" button, open menu with all options."
You need to press "1" button to open this menu, not "J" ;)

Bad new, the plug-in won't be able to install and work. The structure of this game is different from the usual MV games. I don't know what they did with the JS directory, but it's gone.
And since this directory normally contains configuration files and plugins, it is rather important for the installation of a plugin.

In fact, it seems that it has been encrypted/compiled with the Cook Tool (first time I see this).
The JS directory and the data directory are packed in the executable with the usual Virtual Box thing. It's funny, but for some reason the CGs for some of the sex scenes are packed in there, too. These folks have about a billion plugins they're using--I have got to figure out where people find all these (it's probably something really simple, like the RPG Maker homepage forums or something). If there're that many resources out there for customizing RPG Maker then folks have less of an excuse than I thought for churning out standard RPG Maker RPGs.

But, back to this game. The "J" key appears, by default, to pop some kind of menu--quests or something? It's all Cyrillic to me, but it certainly isn't Emerald's cheat menu.

I unpacked the exe and used that one hook installing tool by Libellule from ULMF to install Emerald's plugin--an older version, probably. It actually does let you spawn the cheat menu by hitting 1, but, like he reported, most of the commands don't do what they normally would. The no-clip cheat works, so the menu does have some functionality, at least.

Of course, since I don't speak whatever Cyrillic-using langauge this is (Russian, I assume), I can't even figure out where gold is supposed to show up in the menu. Also, this game has some funky grid-based inventory plugin, so it's not terribly surprising that you can't add items. The stats system seems to be customized, too.

I still think it's probable that the devs are tracking stats and items with plugins that are handling things in a totally different way than however RPG Maker does it by default. Like, doing it with their own custom data structures that Emerald's plugin doesn't have the methods to change. All the variables that the plugin would normally change exist and are being changed, but I'm guessing that they're just not used for anything.

As for gold reverting--frankly, that could just be the game storing the gold amount in some redundant place just to foil attempts to cheat up more gold.

You would pretty much need someone who knows the plugins used reasonably well (or who had the time to figure them all all) to write up a custom cheat plugin just for this game.

I wish I knew more about how RPG Maker's encryption works. I don't even know what the "cook tool" is or does.

Reactions: Extra Lewd

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I'm using this mod (I found on F95 while searching for "no dash" option in game in DuckDuckGo) to hack the slow movement speed in School of Lust (no dash option).

Thanks to the mod Dev and for the code format help from F95, this place is great.

------------

Just an update on in game use of "dash speed" mod.

Update 2 - I'm going to pause playing this game, the damn level 4 "hole" fights are driving me mad - the MC is so weak, God mode does not work for Arousal and HP in the game - School of Lust. :(

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2019
Hello, can someone teach me how to use this cheat tool?
I've seen some people talking about how to use it but I didn't understand
I also tried to use it in the game: "Warlock and Boobs", but it didn't work
The same thing in the game: "My New Life: REVAMP"

Last edited:

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
don't forget to control the end-line commas ;)
Thanks! I just switched to an old laptop cause my main one stopped working, this one runs on win 8 ugh. When I tried running the patcher, it kept saying application cannot be opened as software not available.

So i tried manually, but then the game just opened to a black screen.

I completely forgot about that comma lol. Thanks!

D

Deleted member 134051

Is it possible to use this to bypass password locked doors? I play a good bit of untranslated games and those are usually a brick wall, impossible to get past half the time.