Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hello.I tried to run it in the game vampire life 0.64 (This developer is just obsessed with anti-cheat) and I just get an error, what could be the problem?
What error, please post the details.

Edit:
Im fairly sure you wont get it to work regardless, it seems the games is converted from rpg maker vx ace to mv and even then the files containing all the information the cheat needs is encrypted.

So im sorry but your on your own on this one.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Aziien Thanks for the awesome mod. Is there any way to force enable saving in areas where it's disabled on the menu? Thanks.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Aziien Thanks for the awesome mod. Is there any way to force enable saving in areas where it's disabled on the menu? Thanks.
You can always open it from the cheat menu? or did you mean something else?

Edit:
You can use the code below in "Custom Javascript commands" but it will probably only work until the next time its changed in the game.
JavaScript:
opener.$gameSystem.enableSave()

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
You can always open it from the cheat menu? or did you mean something else?

Edit:
You can use the code below in "Custom Javascript commands" but it will probably only work until the next time its changed in the game.
JavaScript:
opener.$gameSystem.enableSave()
Thanks a ton, I tried to do a grep for something like that in the game scripts but couldn't find it. Good to know I can just run them from the addon.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks a ton, I tried to do a grep for something like that in the game scripts but couldn't find it. Good to know I can just run them from the addon.

Find "Window_MenuCommand.prototype.makeCommandList = function() {" in file "rpg_windows.js" and add
JavaScript:
$gameSystem.enableSave();
1585928410545.png

This should also do the trick. I havent tested it though.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Find "Window_MenuCommand.prototype.makeCommandList = function() {" in file "rpg_windows.js" and add
JavaScript:
$gameSystem.enableSave();
View attachment 607324

This should also do the trick. I havent tested it though.
Oh, awesome, I went in that file but I didn't even think to try that... I was gonna like look for the map to see if there was a disable save function or something for that specific map/event lol... Anyway, while I'm here I was wondering if there was a way for you to add like an event log or something to your cheat menu? Like just a running list of variables as they are changed and switches as they're triggered? Just a suggestion for a future version if it would be easy for you to do.

Thanks again, really appreciate the list of commands.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Oh, awesome, I went in that file but I didn't even think to try that... I was gonna like look for the map to see if there was a disable save function or something for that specific map/event lol... Anyway, while I'm here I was wondering if there was a way for you to add like an event log or something to your cheat menu? Like just a running list of variables as they are changed and switches as they're triggered? Just a suggestion for a future version if it would be easy for you to do.

Thanks again, really appreciate the list of commands.
Ill look into the log thing, it seems plausible

Reactions: Bloo and yoyomistro

Fiodor

Nov 11, 2017
I've been trying to do something with V1mpireLife every once in a while, but it seems my skills are lacking. This cheat tool became a ray of hope to me, but it seems it isn't quite working with it (error num. 2287). Is there anything that can be done?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
I've been trying to do something with V1mpireLife every once in a while, but it seems my skills are lacking. This cheat tool became a ray of hope to me, but it seems it isn't quite working with it (error num. 2287). Is there anything that can be done?
What error, please post the details.

Edit:
Im fairly sure you wont get it to work regardless, it seems the games is converted from rpg maker vx ace to mv and even then the files containing all the information the cheat needs is encrypted.

So im sorry but your on your own on this one.

Zappyboi

Oct 1, 2018
1588172519206.png
Hi I'm try to use this with Legend of the SMOAD, and the game works fine before apply cheat. Any ideas why this error show ?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
MV Cheat 1.8.2 when pressing L cheat does not come up bro

im using it for a rpg maker mv game

nevermind i got it, i just had to put the files with rpgm folder

Last edited:
Reactions: Aziien

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yoyomistro Bloo

Is this the kind of log that your after? Does it need anything more?

View attachment 616776
Wow, that's incredible! Sorry, today is my first day posting in a few weeks so going through my replies... But yes, absolutely. You are unbelievable, lol! I wish I weren't so lazy so I could do something like this =P.

EDIT: Also I was gonna ask if you knew of someone who made a similar tool for RPG Maker XP games? They're not too difficult to modify but like I said I'm lazy and a sucker for convenience lol.

View attachment 637925
Hi I'm try to use this with Legend of the SMOAD, and the game works fine before apply cheat. Any ideas why this error show ?
You really shouldn't put a full desktop screencap on a public forum like this... You have a full party in WoW listed here, you're clearly the priest player, some enterprising no-lifer could use this to try to trace your online activity on various forums, etc. Just a warning to take care. It probably won't be a big deal but you should take every precaution on the Internet, unless you don't much care for anonymity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zappyboi
Aug 7, 2018
Player speed is bugged here. When i start the cheat by pressing L the speed is increased to 4 so I go there and decrease it to 1 and save that when i get back to the game it just go back to 4 again

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Player speed is bugged here. When i start the cheat by pressing L the speed is increased to 4 so I go there and decrease it to 1 and save that when i get back to the game it just go back to 4 again
Speed is not saved, and you will manually have to adjust it every time you want to change it.

The speed is not increased to 4. 4 is the default speed for rpg maker mv games, and the value it says is the current speed.

Aug 7, 2018
Speed is not saved, and you will manually have to adjust it every time you want to change it.

The speed is not increased to 4. 4 is the default speed for rpg maker mv games, and the value it says is the current speed.
Then it's something else making the game speed up. When I activate the cheat everything speeds up. Character moves fast, scenes are fast. It resolves if I save, close the game and open up again but If you know what I could be doing to resolve it it would be nice.

I'm playing Roundscape Adorevia 4.8 if you wanna give it a try.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Aziien

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Then it's something else making the game speed up. When I activate the cheat everything speeds up. Character moves fast, scenes are fast. It resolves if I save, close the game and open up again but If you know what I could be doing to resolve it it would be nice.

I'm playing Roundscape Adorevia 4.8 if you wanna give it a try.
I can see what you mean i tried with both the current version on here and my dev version and this doesnt happen on my dev version.

That being said, the next update will come soon. Hopefully it will fix the problem for you aswell.

Aug 7, 2018
I can see what you mean i tried with both the current version on here and my dev version and this doesnt happen on my dev version.

That being said, the next update will come soon. Hopefully it will fix the problem for you aswell.
Thank you! I'll be waiting for it then.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes