Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
Idk if you know of these issues but I have noticed that my favorites menu gets slightly corrupted after any game shutdown. I notice multiple random variables missing from the favorites menu after a bootup of the game. As for another bug I found that'd be the refresh not working on the favorites tab.

Something I'd also like to see is the refresh not clear your currently search up variables/switches so that you can easily search a value, change the ingame value, and then refresh to find said value (maybe have a setting that when you search a variable up it wont be removed from the results upon a refresh; even if it doesnt qualify to actually be there anymore). I'd also like to see being allowed to input string variables as I've already seen some string vars come up in the variables tab but I cant edit them as the only acceptable input as int. Another interesting feature would be to lock a variable to a certain value kind of like Cheat Engine style maybe in the favorites tab.

As for the School of Lust issue (and other games too), I found that was due to the plugin loading mechanism being changed. Goto "GameFolder/www/js/main.js" and make it look more like this if the plugin doesnt work.
PluginManager.setup($plugins);

// Insert the code below, change plugin name if loading something besides Cheat_Menu
PluginManager._path= 'js/plugins/';
PluginManager.loadScript('[INSERT PLUGIN FILENAME HERE].js');
// End Insert

window.onload = function() {
SceneManager.run(Scene_Boot);
};

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Idk if you know of these issues but I have noticed that my favorites menu gets slightly corrupted after any game shutdown. I notice multiple random variables missing from the favorites menu after a bootup of the game. As for another bug I found that'd be the refresh not working on the favorites tab.

Something I'd also like to see is the refresh not clear your currently search up variables/switches so that you can easily search a value, change the ingame value, and then refresh to find said value (maybe have a setting that when you search a variable up it wont be removed from the results upon a refresh; even if it doesnt qualify to actually be there anymore). I'd also like to see being allowed to input string variables as I've already seen some string vars come up in the variables tab but I cant edit them as the only acceptable input as int. Another interesting feature would be to lock a variable to a certain value kind of like Cheat Engine style maybe in the favorites tab.

As for the School of Lust issue (and other games too), I found that was due to the plugin loading mechanism being changed. Goto "GameFolder/www/js/main.js" and make it look more like this if the plugin doesnt work.

// Insert the code below, change plugin name if loading something besides Cheat_Menu
// End Insert

};
Hello and thank you for the feedback i really appreciate it.

That being said im aware of the favorite corruption which also affects the saved locations, and also the favorites not updating. These should be fixed in the next release.

For the search, will be in the next update as well. (Might add an option to turn it off not sure yet)

Ill enable you to use string in variables in the next update, hopefully it will work properly.

I dont think i will add the cheat engine like feauture to freeze the values, but i might look into it in the future.

Ill update it soonish.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattmotor
Jun 25, 2018
Hey

I would like to need your little support regarding ingame issue..
I use it College Life 3.0, when some of variable has changed i.e hero ablilities with higher variables, but when it comes to deploy with, it switches back with older variable..
Is this by default or it has some thing to do with this application?
need your assistance

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Hey

I would like to need your little support regarding ingame issue..
I use it College Life 3.0, when some of variable has changed i.e hero ablilities with higher variables, but when it comes to deploy with, it switches back with older variable..
Is this by default or it has some thing to do with this application?
need your assistance
Hello sorry for the late reply, does it swith the variables back right away or after some time?

In any case i suspect it has something to do with the plugin YEP_CommonEventMenu, while im not sure it seems to be the case.

Last edited:

oofman4764

Mar 7, 2020
Im having issues using it with Apostle.
Everytime I use it in the beginning I get "TypeError this._hp.clamp is not a function"

Last edited:

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Im having issues using it with Apostle.
Everytime I use it in the beginning I get "TypeError this._hp.clamp is not a function"
Is this when opening the cheat, or when do you get the message?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
awesome tool i like to suggest player speed lock and if possible add (Set State) effect of the player and lock it and can you give few example if custom java commands like fix a specific variable to 999 something like that
Player speed lock has beed added, now only the player can change the speed.

// End Insert

};
The favorite menu issues should be fixed, refresh now also wont clear your search, and variables can be changed to string input as well

When I open and use the cheat and get everything I want I close the cheat and it gives me that TypeError message
Try and download the updated version.

New update has been released V1.8.2
Please report any issues you have.

Reactions: mattmotor

oofman4764

Mar 7, 2020
Player speed lock has beed added, now only the player can change the speed.

The favorite menu issues should be fixed, refresh now also wont clear your search, and variables can be changed to string input as well

Try and download the updated version.

New update has been released V1.8.2
Please report any issues you have.
For Apostle im version 1.1.1 or 1.02. Are you talking about the game of the cheat menu and if your taling about the cheat menu please send me a link to it

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
Could you add the option that allows to edit stats like mp, agility, strength etc besides health? Thanks for the great tool.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
For Apostle im version 1.1.1 or 1.02. Are you talking about the game of the cheat menu and if your taling about the cheat menu please send me a link to it
Im talking about the cheat version, its in the first post.

Could you add the option that allows to edit stats like mp, agility, strength etc besides health? Thanks for the great tool.
I just did in the last update :)

Reactions: Prevat

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
great btw the main page have some version issue ? or maybe file download view the file isnt below had to download from above

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
great btw the main page have some version issue ? or maybe file download view the file isnt below had to download from above
I moved the download link so its beneth the images, ill remove the bottom one to avoid confusion

Haha one more question though...I cant read some of the language in the chest menu
I cant help you with that

Apr 14, 2019
Thanks for sharing this tool with us. Very nice, intuitive interface. I'm really liking this so far! :)

The only thing I find lacking is the option to add skill points (or job points: JP) in Dungeon Dreams. Can you please add something like that if it's not too much?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Thanks for sharing this tool with us. Very nice, intuitive interface. I'm really liking this so far! :)

The only thing I find lacking is the option to add skill points (or job points: JP) in Dungeon Dreams. Can you please add something like that if it's not too much?
Thats what the custom javascript command is for in the "Commands" section.
I dont really want to add it since its plugin specific, but use the javascript commands.

JavaScript:
opener.$gameParty.leader().gainJp(200); //Adds 200 JP to party leader
jp.PNG

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 8 Votes