RPGM Abandoned Rpg Maker Test of Battle system! [Abandoned] [Ero-Moses]

2.00 star(s) 15 Votes

datadraino

May 23, 2017
The setup has potential but too hard overall. The dice battles were fine and seemed fair, the time mechanic was hard but manageable though when it came to the (last?) boss battle with beldia dev was high af when they made it. Second phase has a god damn posture bar from seikiro that literally makes the boss battle damn near impossible with the timing mechanics and even though we get infinite potions it is too unforgiving.

Sex scenes are located in the www folder under movies btw

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Atleast put it in the beginning instead at the end:(

Btw your profile picture reminds me of Dojin Otome, where do you got it from?
I draw it. I used their style. The girl was inspired by this girl from my favourite anime 1677633692002.png She was originally main character for my games But I still not made them.

Last edited:

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
is there any such opportunity as hardcore sex?
Maybe like lovey dovey while being roughed up like Aqua likes to be pulled by using her hair twintails when doing doggy Or strangled her neck, maybe this suggestion is liked by everyone?

Thanks

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
also i don't think saying get good apply's when the bar is moving so fast that i have only a second to see where it is i tried the fix and it deleted my save also the game is odd in the fact that 2 of kazumas party members are missing from quests where they should be present it seems like the chance to make the fight reasonable because in series darkness can't hit a thing and megumin passes out from using her only spell and not just have mechanic the don't work properly on computers with higher specs

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Game seems to be bugged af. Can hear sex sounds and i can click faster etc but its just an image of the city and nothing else.

asdonix

Jul 9, 2018
the dev enjoying to torture players with beldia fight.(Atleast not a bad game.)

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Its not RNG at all I have video proof I have even guy that beat boss when it was bugged and he had black screen. If you want to get timing right whatch your turn/enemy turn it has also little sound to it when the animanions for it ends you can time your counter. There was also another tester that was fighting him for 1 hour now he can beat him in few minutes. It is about skill not luck.
Look, all I was saying is that the visual cue to do the attack should be related to the bar that pops up. By the time it shows up I'm in the upper purple before my spacebar can be pressed.
I tried timing it with "Enemy turn" and the audible cues, but that still was randomized with when the "Enemy turn" animation ended and the bar appeared. So for me, it is completely random.

If it was possible to respond to the bar after the defend bar appears. I could get a chained success. But as it stands that battle is RNG and either needs a slower guage when the bar pops up...not much, just slightly to account for visual lag. A consistent moment when that bar appears in the chain of events.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Look, all I was saying is that the visual cue to do the attack should be related to the bar that pops up. By the time it shows up I'm in the upper purple before my spacebar can be pressed.
I tried timing it with "Enemy turn" and the audible cues, but that still was randomized with when the "Enemy turn" animation ended and the bar appeared. So for me, it is completely random.

If it was possible to respond to the bar after the defend bar appears. I could get a chained success. But as it stands that battle is RNG and either needs a slower guage when the bar pops up...not much, just slightly to account for visual lag. A consistent moment when that bar appears in the chain of events.
I see do you use like super good monitor or pc? There was issues when people have really good monitors that make it really hard. We also find solution to it.

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
YOU GET AN ADVERT FOR HIS NEXT GAME FOR BEATING BELIAL. Such a rip off on this boss fight. The game just ends right after the fight.

Wow that boss is such a pain, also the red bar and the actual yellow/green space is not in sync properly. It's actually shifted upwards a bit.

Note, you need to get the white bar fully twice AND make sure you hit Aqua's QTE afterwards to damage the boss. If you don't realize its a QTE you may be forced to get the boss' white bar 3 times in total.

Reactions: RainmanTaishun

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I see do you use like super good monitor or pc? There was issues when people have really good monitors that make it really hard. We also find solution to it.
If you haven't already you might want to put that fix in and re-upload the game, so you don't get more of these complaints. High frequency monitors have become fairly common in recent years.

Deleted member 2746046

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
If you haven't already you might want to put that fix in and re-upload the game, so you don't get more of these complaints. High frequency monitors have become fairly common in recent years.
Yeah I never thought about it well most of people around me had really bad computers so everyone who test it had no issues. Good to know for some future projects.

Reactions: IgnisZack
2.00 star(s) 15 Votes