RPGM Completed Complete [RPG] Semen Addiction 2.0 [head shop kasai] [Spanish][English]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
Adic.png

[Story]
For some weird scheme, Rin is taken into a national research institution
of Wingrat. The researchers victimize Rin self-indulgently. Will Rin be able
to make an escape from this semen-covered research institution!?

[Overview]
- The semen addiction level increases on each event
- Event scenes will be unlocked each time the semen addiction level increase by 5
- Increase in the semen addiction level may change existing event scenes
- "Half-Battle-F*ck" RPG

Thanks to joe321 for the contribution of the latest version of the game :love:
Thread Updated: 2020-11-21
Release Date: 28-02-2018
Developer: head shop kasai
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: Spanish 100%
Language: English (Edited Machine Translation) [From Spanish to English]
DlSite:

Genre:
Female protagonist, bukkake, smell fetish, monsters, gangbang, corruption
Installation:
1. Extract & run

DOWNLOAD

Win [Spanish]: -
Win [English] : -

Note: Monster Getter! I am translating it by hand from Spanish to English I can take even 1 more days, plus some problems that I had with the rpgmaker were causing my delay, I had to translate the game from 0 to another time, and this title Semen Addiction did allow me to pass it with a machine English translation just fix some language compatibility errors.

Last edited:

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
I just posted a new version of semen addiction 2.0 on the semen addiction thread there should be no errors as long as you change your system locale before downloading the game. Errors only show up if you didnt change the locale first. It needs the language pack and local content. i tried the emulator and it had errors same when running it normal, but once i change the locale then redownloaded it, it worked just fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nynevongo

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
I just posted a new version of semen addiction 2.0 on the semen addiction thread there should be no errors as long as you change your system locale before downloading the game. Errors only show up if you didnt change the locale first. It needs the language pack and local content. i tried the emulator and it had errors same when running it normal, but once i change the locale then redownloaded it, it worked just fine.
It is the version that I translated, the one with the errors, the regional configuration is in Japanese, for a while at the beginning I was translating them only into Spanish and now I realized that some do not have an English version and I want to collaborate a little with those translations

I already downloaded the latest version and I will translate it, it has less text than the other games, it could take 1 hour to translate it, just leave the other 2 pending :3

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
It is the version that I translated, the one with the errors, the regional configuration is in Japanese, for a while at the beginning I was translating them only into Spanish and now I realized that some do not have an English version and I want to collaborate a little with those translations

I already downloaded the latest version and I will translate it, it has less text than the other games, it could take 1 hour to translate it, just leave the other 2 pending :3
oh i see my mistake thank you for getting back to me on it. Its odd that there were errors i havent run into any yet i wonder why that could be. i will admit that the developer of the game left some odd bugs for sure., i wonder if its bug related for that orc scene.

• Red Heart

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
oh i see my mistake thank you for getting back to me on it. Its odd that there were errors i havent run into any yet i wonder why that could be. i will admit that the developer of the game left some odd bugs for sure., i wonder if its bug related for that orc scene.
If it was the version that seems to translate to 1.03 and not 1.09, the errors that I mentioned in the new one are no longer there, it already has a gallery of tutorial memories and better optimization

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
Ready updated to version 2.0 in 2 languages, I finish monster getter and translate Kalmias Financial Difficulties <3

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
Ready updated to version 2.0 in 2 languages, I finish monster getter and translate Kalmias Financial Difficulties <3
thank you very much for the translation i very much appreciate it. i normally play these games in japanese and having a translation is very nice and very fun to play. you are a champ. thank you again.

• Red Heart

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
thank you very much for the translation i very much appreciate it. i normally play these games in japanese and having a translation is very nice and very fun to play. you are a champ. thank you again.
I only finish my pending translations and if you like to pass me more titles that you want to pass into English, at the most today and tomorrow I will finish my 2 pending and ready for new translations <3

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Thank you for a translation, however, the text keeps getting cut off on the side of the text bar. Is there anything i can do to resolve this issue on my end?

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
I only finish my pending translations and if you like to pass me more titles that you want to pass into English, at the most today and tomorrow I will finish my 2 pending and ready for new translations <3
U-Room Just released a new game recently Called "PrayGame" I Just got my hands on a copy of it. You down to translate it if i post if for you?

• Red Heart

nynevongo

Apr 27, 2018
U-Room Just released a new game recently Called "PrayGame" I Just got my hands on a copy of it. You down to translate it if i post if for you?
If I'm interested in translating, sorry yesterday I didn't have electricity thanks to someone crashing and knocking over the light pole ... and they just fixed it today

Reactions: joe321

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
im uploading it to mega right now ill leave it posted here since there is no official translation request for it yet.

joe321

Jun 15, 2017
If I'm interested in translating, sorry yesterday I didn't have electricity thanks to someone crashing and knocking over the light pole ... and they just fixed it today
Here is the New Game From U-Room the makers of "Thug Hero Party"as well as the dlsite link for the game.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes