RPGM Completed Complete [RPG] Semen Addiction 2.0 [head shop kasai] [Spanish][English]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
thanks for waiting
Thanks for translating(y)

U-Room Just released a new game recently Called "PrayGame" I Just got my hands on a copy of it. You down to translate it if i post if for you?
The game looks nice, but that size, its to big to translate for one person. And it looks heavy on the coding for the sex status.
Of course you dont actually need to be good in javascript (or is that a rpgvx ace game using ruby) to translate a sex status, I've translated a few of them whenever i play a japanese game.......in MTL:(,but i never finished playing all of the games I made a MTL of for self play...

That game has breast expansion
DAMN NICE:love:, seems her body develops as her sexual experience increases, you dont see alot of those kind of games.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
That game has breast expansion:love:
I was running through the CGs in Pray Game and couldn't find much evidence of persistent Breast Expansion. I was checking the status views for changing overlays, but found none except for pregnancy tummy. It might just be part of a bad end or something? Looks like a neat game regardless, but would require a TL to get through.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Thanks for translating this! Never heard of this dev but the thumbnails look enticing af.
Seems like there's a bit of a text wrapping issue. Anybody know of any fixes?

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am taking a look into text wrapping issues. I will post a patch if I make headway.

floran

May 20, 2020
I am having the issue that text gets cut at the end of the text box, I already replaced the js folder as stated above, not sure if is related. PLs help?

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
how is the translation ?
I guess since it's still in the translation section, it must be either bad or incomplet ? or it would have been moved to the game section

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
how is the translation ?
I guess since it's still in the translation section, it must be either bad or incomplet ? or it would have been moved to the game section
I mean the game is playable but the translation is a little poetry-like. It could be in the games section but nobody has done it yet. Just the way it is sometimes.

Miralis

Jul 31, 2017
I've been working on my own translation for this for some weeks now, mostly for myself since I really like this game, and I'd be willing to share it here once I'm done. I don't speak japanese, so I'm using a combination of various translators to try to understand most of what's going on. The translation isn't perfect, but definitely better than what we currently have. But it won't be until at least another month or so until I'm done, depends on how much I work on it.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
I've been working on my own translation for this for some weeks now, mostly for myself since I really like this game, and I'd be willing to share it here once I'm done. I don't speak japanese, so I'm using a combination of various translators to try to understand most of what's going on. The translation isn't perfect, but definitely better than what we currently have. But it won't be until at least another month or so until I'm done, depends on how much I work on it.
My God lol I came here to post the same thing xD

Miralis DM me and lets get in touch over discord I am like about 80% done my manual TL of the game. Let's compare if we collab we could just finish right off. I am fairly confident in the accuracy and flow of my translation so we definitely should get in touch

Reactions: natrix
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes