[R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Share Unpaid RPGM developer and HS2 artist looking for teammate with writing skills

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Well, I still want to make the game where there are two female MCs with one being a succubus. Starting to think you might be more into making a fetish simulator rather than an RPG, which is fine.

Having said that, you will need patience the size of Jupiter to let a writer write the story context for any and all sexual fetishes if you still want to make an RPG. If not me then another writer who will likely say the same thing.

Because without the proper context to set up whatever fetish commences a player will not care about who is in the scene and only about getting to the next one. Do you want a sex game with RPG elements or an RPG with sex elements? If the former you will probably be on your own, and if the latter you know where to find me.

savyy

May 15, 2018
Bump, I think. Still interested in working on something with FemMC and high perverted content.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
The idea for Awsleepake is still there ready and waiting you know. I really thought we had something there until you bailed because the fetish stuff wasn't happening fast enough. Thing is, for proper setup, you can't rush things. Otherwise you get a game where parts feel disjointed and for people who care about the story they will wonder why things don't make sense. Once again, if you want to maybe try and continue where we left off, you know where to find me.