• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Share Unpaid RPGM developer and HS2 artist looking for teammate with writing skills

savyy

May 15, 2018
Bump, I think. Still interested in working on something with FemMC and high perverted content.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
The idea for Awsleepake is still there ready and waiting you know. I really thought we had something there until you bailed because the fetish stuff wasn't happening fast enough. Thing is, for proper setup, you can't rush things. Otherwise you get a game where parts feel disjointed and for people who care about the story they will wonder why things don't make sense. Once again, if you want to maybe try and continue where we left off, you know where to find me.