[R>Writer] [S>Programmer] Share Unpaid RPGM developer and HS2 artist looking for teammate with writing skills

savyy

May 15, 2018
Hey, everybody!

UPDATE: I have one MaleMC game in the works, so I want to pick up FemaleMC for a change. Can also consider FutaMC if story is good. Also, don't forget to read the list of things I won't take on, it's at the end of the post, thanks!

I've been tinkering with various versions of RPGMaker for a long time, trying to make my own games. However, all of my projects were inevitably abandoned, due to the lack of ideas for the development of the plot. I usually come up with some fun game concept, make a few characters, map out a couple of locations, start with a prologue and the first H scene. And then have absolutely no idea what to do next and drop it.

So I decided to look for someone with fresh ideas and dialogue writing skills (both for H scenes and regular ones). I don't have any solid ideas at the moment, so I can take on anything that strikes my fancy.

Once again, mainly looking for a writer with ideas for an RPGM game, that I will help implement.

Skills:

- RPGMaker. At the moment I'm using the MZ version, handy with layers and generally more advanced than MV.
- I have some experience in RPGMaker mapping. Usual one mostly, but can also do the parallax mapping. Have quite a big collection of various 2d assets, and I also make my own with AI and photoshop.​
- Eventing, script usage and things like that. I can do various RPGMaker gimmicks, like character paperdolls with dynamic display of clothes and different states, stealth system, simple minigames and the like. However, I have pretty shallow experience with the combat system, using mostly what is given out of the box or some readymade custom combat systems.​
- JavaScript. My JS skills are enough to understand how the engine and plugins work, to customise and edit them, to use JS commands in events. However, I am not good enough to confidently write my own plugins.​
- In general I can do almost all the work that needs to be done in the engine.​

- I used to work with Koikatsu and HS2 studios. Posing, lights, effects. Dabbled a little with custom animations, but nothing too serious. I have nothing against Illusion graphics in games. Will attach a couple of examples of my raw (without much post-processing) works below.

- Have some photoshopping skills in the field of image processing. Painting over clipping, drawing additional effects (fog, liquids), preparing an images for RPGMaker integration, cutting art into paperdoll, drawing outfits overlays for Koikatsu and so on.

Looking for:
- I am looking for someone who is passionate about H games and willing to bring a game to release. Someone who can come up with some fun game plot and ideas for H scenes. And write dialogues for it.
- Not that I'm looking purely for a writer, more like a partner who will be equally interested in creating the game.
- If you don't like the Koikatsu/HS graphics, it would be cool if you have DAZ/2d art skill. Either would be great if you would be interested in working with these editors too. It would be great to work on this together.
- Very cool if you have enough gaming experience with the content on this site to understand references and examples from other games.
- It would also be really convenient if you spoke Russian. But not necessarily.
- Most importantly: you should be reachable. Also you should be available for voice calls at least once per week.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord. I am often available for chatting and sometimes for calls. Nickname: savyy
Feel free to message me on Discord or PM me on the F95 with any suggestions.

Employment Type & Rates:
- Unpaid, I guess. Don't really care about it for now. Just want to have a game released. I can also consider conventional options like patreon.

Availability:
- Reachable every day. Working mostly on weekends.

Work Samples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have some examples of my RPGMaker games in the comments section.

Additional comments:
I am really a fan of not so long RPGMaker japanese games. Like "The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki", "Nymphomania Paradox", "Detective Girl of the Steam City" ("Oba-sans Saga" if we talk about MaleMC). Something with a large concentration of H scenes that are not difficult to get and at the same time not very long time to beat (less than 12-20 hours).
If we're talking about something more varied and longer, I'm a big fan of Succulence and would love to try and do something similar in spirit.
So, my list of reference games:

Succulence
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin | One of my favourite game series
Abyss of Pleasure | I like his art style so much that I don't even mind parodying it.
Nymphomania Paradox
Yuka: Scattered Shards of the Yokai
The Wreck of the Spaceship Todoroki | Really like this one
Horny Adventurer Karen
Reconstruction of Zanda Village

Yeah, in a hentai game I also put the hentai part strongly up front. It may have a cool story or complex gameplay, but the amount of sexy scenes shouldn't suffer from that. That is, sex in the game should either be an everydayness, a goal, or a way to solve problems. I want to see a hentai game taking place in hentai world.
Not that I prefer FemMC, but it's better suited for small games with fast corruption. For now, I will only consider participating in those MaleMC games that will elicit a positive WTF reaction from me. No vanilla stuff. Kinda want it from FemMC too.

MY FETISH PREFERENCES:

My cup of tea
(I don't want to have everything in one game at once, just a list of things I really like):
- Corruption, MILFs, Shortstacks, Big Breasts, (extra)Thick girls in general, Exhibitionism (man, i like this), Groping, Gokkun and Cum Play, Portal play and Remote sex (rare fetish, really want to implement it somewhere), Lactation, Shota, Pregnancy, Bestiality, Interspecies and Monster Sex, Messy sex (sweat, saliva, juices everywhere), episodic BDSM and PetPlay. Rough (but consensual) sex scenes are also really cool. It can be even rapey sometimes (like sleep sex, drugs, blackmail) but it should not be the main focus. Completely okay with futas, but without futa on male content, reverse is ok.

Definetly not my cup of tea:
- NTR (but netori is strongly appreciated if we play MaleMC, also I am okay with voluntary swinging and stuff), Renpy, guro, scat, bad endings because of high slutiness, furry centered games, race play, femdom centered games (having some scenes like this is okay), M/M.

I apologize in advance if I can't answer quickly.

**Edited later:
I think I'll leave some notes here on what I'd like to work with and what I wouldn't.
- First of all, I don't want to work on something too vanilla. The game should contain some fetishes (ideally from my list). Typical MaleMC games with gradual linear progression handjob->titjob->blowjob->sex have been annoying me for the last couple of years. As well as the peeping shower scenes and other incest games gimmicks from 2018.
- If we're taking MaleMC, I'd like to work on something aggressive and with fast development. Like Vae Victis for example.
- To FemMC my requirements are lower, the main thing is that there was a lot of content. But at the same time, that sex was a central part of the game and MC enjoyed it (maybe not immediately, but gradually).
- Ready to work in any setting, except the usual modern one. Fantasy, sci-fi, or modern setting with fantasy elements is the way to go.

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Well, I do have this idea for a FemC where you play as a succubus who steals levels from others. I call it one part adventure game one part anti-RPG. It's because during a fight your perspective is against the succubus and watch in real time as your levels get drained from you. If the concept sounds great, message me and we can see where things go.

savyy

May 15, 2018
It's because during a fight your perspective is against the succubus and watch in real time as your levels get drained from you.
Hey! I'm sorry, I'll pass. Not sure how to approach such a system yet, and I kinda prefer to keep things simple and closer to examples in the additional comments.

qdedoidq

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2023
Could you show some more examples of the stuff you worked on and also explain some of them (genre etc.)? Pretty interested to see what you managed to put together in the past.

savyy

May 15, 2018
Could you show some more examples of the stuff you worked on and also explain some of them (genre etc.)? Pretty interested to see what you managed to put together in the past.
Yeah, sure. Captured a couple of videos of things left on my drive. I apologise for the lack of sound and poor video quality, captured it with Xbox Game Bar, nothing else at hand. Can show it better in discord.

First one - sci-fi puzzle parody for space station 13. I managed to do the beginning and a couple of scenes. Also very pleased with many mechanics that I added there (doors with access keys, log at the bottom of the screen (it was planned that it will display data from the detective analyser), quite good working dynamic paperdoll, displaying different clothes and different effects on the character, action combat with shooting and strikes (enemies can land lewd strikes, that has hentai cut-ins).
Due to the fault of a hostile corporation, a virus was released on a research station. The virus was causing heightened arousal in everyone, regardless of gender or biological affiliation. The player had to play as a detective to find the necessary evidence, catch the culprit and help in the manufacture of a vaccine.
Along the way exploring the station and getting different H scenes with monsters, people, using all sorts of equipment like portals and stuff like that.

The second one, a development of the first science station idea, but with fewer characters and a smaller scale.
You have to play as an employee of a secret scientific station, a xenobiologist studying a newly discovered world filled with various horny creatures.
Strongly inspired by Stellaris and lewd mods for it.
There I wanted to do away with the combat system (instead the character had 3 hp and if an enemy touches you 3 times you failed and got back to station. With each lowering of the hp, the suit became more transparent, which reflected the increase of the MC's arousal). There I spent quite a bit of time finding entourage music (yes, that didn't make it onto the vid), and setting up dynamic lighting. Also implemented a more complex paperdoll system with more states and pregnancy system and an animated face. The latter was a worst decision, animated faces simply destroyed the FPS, I should have looked for a new solution for animations, but then I didn't continue the development (although I have a rough idea how to fix it.).

Game Three. A fantasy adventure about a clumsy sorceress who constantly gets into trouble. Here I was inspired by the pixilated sprites from Abyss of Pleasure and did something similar, but with clearer gameplay. The plan was a simple game with quests, dungeon crawling and a fairly simple battlefuck system. As well as a bunch of H scenes, of course.

I didn't have time to do much in terms of the game itself, but I played a lot with the mapping and modelling in Honey Select.

qdedoidq

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2023
Hmmm, I'm actually pretty interested in working with you. I'm currently working on my own game project which I'm planning on hopefully releasing at the end of this month (my profile pic is a planned character for the game). It's a 2d renpy game but I want to get familiar with RPG maker for potential future games.

I have a degree in game design ( what a way to put myself into debt I know lol ) so I'm familiar with pretty much every aspect of game design, though I specialize in 2d character art and story writing.

I've messed around with honey select in the past so I'm fairly familiar with that too.

I also know how to use fl studio to make music. Not an expert but I know enough to make whatever might be needed for a game.

Your likes and dislikes are pretty similar to mine so I can see our thoughts aligning a lot if we worked together. I'm not the biggest fan of fantasy or sci fi but I'd be happy to try and challenge myself by working with those genres.

Finally, English is basically the language I'm most fluent in but I know some Russian. Learned it growing up and can speak enough to fool you into thinking I'm fluent. Would prefer to use English but yeah just letting you know.

I wouldn't be able to devote a lot of time to work with you, though you said working weekends is fine so I'd be happy with that. DM me on here and I'll respond later in the day if you're interested in working together.

savyy

May 15, 2018
Bump.
Still have some free time for RPGmaker. Fantasy setting MaleMC game or any setting FemaleMC.

Deckrect

Sep 21, 2022
Hello!

I'm a sort of amateur writer and as I never published anything, I've been trying to focus on small stories and projects. I'm more like Visual Novel Maker, just because Rpg Maker kind of implyies esxploration and combat. But I know it is not a must. I really like writing for female characters and beside having GMed table top fantasy and sci fi roleplayings for decades, most of my current material is modern because my quest for assets in case I can't find a real artist.
If you still interested, we could try something really small, as a first project. Perhaps we could adapt one of my or yours plots. I don't know yet. Usually I write having a verry realistic tone, but as you really really want doing hentai, I suppose I could adapt my writing style.

savyy

May 15, 2018
Bump.
Still have some free time. Would love to work on something medium sized, fetish-heavy. Currently I am heavily inspired by the adult mods for Darkest Dungeon. But without solid ideas.

Last edited:

bggf

Jul 16, 2018
Hey man! Im very interested in this! If you have discord i’d love to throw some ideas, discuss and see what we can get done

Sokaris

Feb 26, 2018
Hi there.​
I do have a lot of ideas, and the will to make a complete game, but lack the knowledge and interest for programming.

First things first, know that I'm a writer (not that it got me rich or anywhere near famous though) with currently two SFW novels and three NSFW short novels published.
Among your preferences and kinks, I can think of two of my NSFW works that I could work on to adapt to a RPGM game :

N°1 : Female MC, investigation/corruption game, dark fantasy setting
You play as a vestal priestess, sent to a remote castle to investigate rumors of heresy imputed to the unknown local lord.
It is said that poor peoples are sacrificed there to allow old nobility to regain youth through a mysterious and perverse ritual.
The game is not meant to imply fighting, but rather mini-games like stealth, investigating and such.
Eventually, if you choose her to, the MC will get to know more and more sexual experiences. I was thinking of a mini-game with dices (like in the indie game Caravan, exemple below), to replace combat, and in which you'll need to succeed in order for the MC to overcome her sense of morality and get access to lewder and lewder scenes.

1700386774547.png

N°2 : Male MC, classic turn based rpg, Greek mythology setting
You play as young Bellerophon, alleged son of Poseidon and a mortal woman, accused of sleeping with the wife of a king (did you do it ? That's a milf tag here) and condemned to death. You convince the king to spare your life if you can bring him the most incredible stuffs (yeah I know, I didn't write that part), there begins your quest.
As it would seem most traditional, I intend to base the gameplay on a certain number of critical choices. You can play the true hero following your pure heart and the incitation of Athena, which will grant you some of her powers (Pegasus gift and all), and allow you to have consensual sex with willing fans on your way like a true hero. OR, you can follow your debauched inclinations by pledging allegiance to Poseidon, so called father (wasn't home a lot), who will increase your strength and with enough levels, grant you a big godlike cock to wreck the pussies of your ennemies.

What say you ?

If it can help, know that these are pitches of short novels I wrote, meaning there is already full development of story, characters, locations and all. (I'm not sharing a link here because the stories are only available in French.) This will require work of course to adapat to a game, but I'm all-in. Here's a screenshot of my covers by my distateful editor :
1700387843869.png

I don't speak russian.
I have other stories, other kinks that are not compatible with your tastes.
But I think there is space for a great cooperation here, let me know if any of these is of interest to you ?

Reactions: savyy

Coderedddd

Nov 10, 2022
I'm interested if you still looking. Could you send me a message, for some reason I cant send first messages on here.

savyy

May 15, 2018
Updated the theme, title and text (made it more specific), also added lots of renders and screenshots from recent projects to work samples. Maybe add a couple of vids in good resolution later.
Feel free to DM me.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Good evening :)

I am a writer in search of a good RPGmaker game actually. Currently am writing a script/story that doesn't fulfill your interests. If we get to know each other I'd share the outline of the story I am writing just to gather your input. However, I am/was the story writer for Legend of the Goblins which pretty much is what you would like to make a game about-- though maybe with or without goblins...lol!

I'd be interested in helping out where and when I can, if you are interested. Like I said I love RPGmaker style games and was hoping to meet someone who can cleverly craft a good game. And what I mean about that is lots of tricks and surprises that inspire others to discuss and share hints.

I would have preferred to DM directly but though an introduction was a more polite way of saying I am interested. Your wheelhouse of likes fit just about any storyline you would like to deal with. Be it more Japanese styled anime themes, Sci-fi, realistic, or even comedy. The real question I am putting forth is what else interests you that would get you to desire to stay at it and finish a game?

So if you want to take an idea from a favorite movie, an anime, a book, or other source, let me know :) I'll DM you a quick outline of an idea and if you like it then we can talk particulars

savyy

May 15, 2018
The real question I am putting forth is what else interests you that would get you to desire to stay at it and finish a game?
Hi!
I'll answer this question here because it's important for the team search thread. For other questions and descriptions of your ideas, feel free to DM me. I'll listen to everything, answer and we can discuss it.
Back to the question. There are several important things for me to always want to keep working on the game:

- I have to like the MC. Regardless of gender, the MC in the game I want to make should have a pleasant appearance and a solid character (except for absurd comedies, where character is not as important as a quality environment). I love MCs with strong characters who won't break under the weight of circumstances. Even if we're talking about a FemMC Corruption game, the MC still has to remain herself and make her own decisions, albeit becoming much more horny as the game progresses. Because of MCs like this, I generally dislike various trivial tropes like blackmail. My MCs would rather go into conflict or try to outsmart, than meekly accept someone else's will.
So yeah, if I like the MC visually and in character that's a big plus for me.

- The person I work with has to be reachable. I get exhausted pretty quickly if I can't get feedback or the information I need for days. We should be able to call each other periodically and we should not disappear without warning.
Failure to do so is what buried half of my group projects.
So I keep a close eye on my teammates' ideas to make sure they're as interested as I am.

- The game we're working on, surprisingly enough, should be of interest to me. Not only in terms of fetishes and H content, but also in terms of gameplay and story (of course I will give feedback on the story to keep it within the bounds of interesting for myself and adequate for the players, and will also move the gameplay towards what I understand and can work well).
It certainly doesn't have to include my entire long list of interests, and besides, a lot of it is mutually exclusive or specific. But overall it should keep me interested. You don't need to study my interests (although the Hard-No list is worth studying), I'll tell you myself if I like or dislike something in the idea.

- There's an important point in bringing the game to an end. The end must be visible. When starting work on the implementation of a game, we should have some ideas of how we will finish it. This applies to both the story and gameplay elements. We should have at least a vague idea of what the ending will be and what the final gameplay will look like.
I realise that during the development we will change everything a hundred times and in the end everything will probably take a 180 turn, but having a plan helps to move forward. I'm just a bit tired of doing empty work for games that will fall apart from lack of ideas after making the prologue.
At the very least having a Miro board with plans and concepts will help us a lot.

There may be other criteria, but I can hardly highlight them now. But even the above would be enough to keep me coming back to the game almost daily.

Last edited:

savyy

May 15, 2018
Got my recent ideas together and decided what I'd like to do. Created a small document describing the project and the initial plot:
It's a heavily Succulence inspired (But more focused on a variety of fetishes, rough sex, and generally more hentai than serious) RPG about moving between two worlds and solving problems in each.
I've actually done development on this game before with another person, but he went radio silent quite a while ago, so I'd love to start over, I like the concept.

A lot of the plot details and mechanics have yet to be figured out, so I'm looking for a partner with writing skills to help think through the world and events and expand on them, to add something new from himself in there.

Feel free to dm me if you are interested, thanks!
HS2_2023-12-13-05-40-33-870 copy.png

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Believe it or not, I actually have another idea that deals with dual world gameplay. It involves a girl in the normal world and a succubus in a fantasy world. For some reason, when one is asleep the other is awake. From the original premise, perhaps the MC instead of being sucked into this other world she instead gets cursed by getting tied to a random currently unnamed succubus. So the dual world gameplay has you going back and forth between who is awake and who is asleep. Even have a name for it: Awsleepake.

The corruption angle could easily be kept, since while asleep the MC and the succubus have a dream about what the other is doing. So perhaps over the course of the game MC could become more like the succubus and vice versa until eventually there's an equilibrium where they might as well be twins. Also a portal would open up eventually so one can see the other sleeping. No idea how the curse could be lifted, but that could be figured out. Also the succubus abilities would need to be figured out as well. Anyway, that's about where my idea begins and ends. If it helps at all, than you're welcome. Would be very much into writing out the actual script as well if you want me on board.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Don't know why you replied to my comment with a link to a random Isekai game. Especially when the idea I had doesn't involve that, at least not initially. Maybe somewhere near the end. Got a very pervy idea on how to lift the curse. Might DM savyy to ask if they think the vague idea I had for a story can fit into the one they're working on.