EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1673395827907.png

Overview:
The bitch descends upon the ultra-depopulated village! All the men in the village become hole-brothers!
Healthy, outstanding bitch "Maki Hibino" was walking on a mountain road when a mysterious voice addressed her.
Surprised by the bizarre phenomenon, she follows the voice out of a spirit of helping others and arrives at the ultra-depopulated village "Zanda Village" with a population of one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-01-08
Developer: Hatomame
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English(Fan Translated)
Translator: JustXuX F95zone - -
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer/Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

ibento50-1.png Screenshot_2023-06-12_151249.png ibento27-7.png ibento11-5.png ibento02-1.png ibento01-2.png Screenshot_2023-06-12_151327.png

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
well the cgis looks good im not hard to please so let goo
PD: why you changed BaasB you could have picked some modifications to your green face, it was from a game right?

Reactions: CummanderShepard

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
A damn shame this is MTLed, hope it gets an actual translation in the future. Love the artist's artwork and this shouldn't be reduced to such shit
The game was released just 4 days ago so expecting a manual translation this soon is not realistic. That said, I agree this deserves an actual translation but the fact we can at least have this for a start is nice. As long as it won't discourage people from translating or maybe just edit the MTL.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The game was released just 4 days ago so expecting a manual translation this soon is not realistic. That said, I agree this deserves an actual translation but the fact we can at least have this for a start is nice. As long as it won't discourage people from translating or maybe just edit the MTL.
See, the thing is, that's EXACTLY what will happen. Congrats~ The odds of this getting an unofficial translation is now at least 40% lower at the very least. Well, except if someone REALLY ends up loving this game and wanting to translate it... But who knows what the odds are for that?

As long as people treat garbage as acceptable, fewer people will want to make the effort of giving them quality.

After all, you have to remember, the guys that do the quality translations? They usually know enough Japanese that they don't need them in the first place... so they don't have to make all that extra effort for themselves... So why make it at all if most people are already ok with 'better than nothing MTL, hurr durr'?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
See, the thing is, that's EXACTLY what will happen. Congrats~ The odds of this getting an unofficial translation is now at least 40% lower at the very least. Well, except if someone REALLY ends up loving this game and wanting to translate it... But who knows what the odds are for that?

As long as people treat garbage as acceptable, fewer people will want to make the effort of giving them quality.

After all, you have to remember, the guys that do the quality translations? They usually know enough Japanese that they don't need them in the first place... so they don't have to make all that extra effort for themselves... So why make it at all if most people are already ok with 'better than nothing MTL, hurr durr'?
I only played the first 2 minutes and so far the MTL quality isn't too bad. You at least understand what is going on, unlike earlier MTL technology that just made poetry :LOL:

I believe if somebody like this game enough to just edit the MTL, then you would have a translation that rivals manual translation. Check out Atrocious empress and Wifes unfaithful routine translation quality. Both of those were just MTL until somebody edited it and I actually can't really tell if this translation was made by hand or machine anymore so good it is.

So don't loose hope. If this game is good enough, I think somebody will edit it. Hell, I might even do it if I like the game enough and I get the time.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
A new game? Let's see what it is about...

Hmm, Anime Stuff....How bad could it be?

InfatuatedVagueCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla
The more she fucks Maki, the more she gets fucked, and the more she gets fucked, the more she gets fucked.
The more they fuck, the more people come to the village, and the facilities are improved.
The more you fuck, the more people you attract, and the better the village facilities become.
bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla,bla​

jack-nicholson-crazy.gif

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone with a fix for the word wrapping? It seems a lot of the time the text goes outside the box

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes