• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I only played the first 2 minutes and so far the MTL quality isn't too bad. You at least understand what is going on, unlike earlier MTL technology that just made poetry :LOL:

I believe if somebody like this game enough to just edit the MTL, then you would have a translation that rivals manual translation. Check out Atrocious empress and Wifes unfaithful routine translation quality. Both of those were just MTL until somebody edited it and I actually can't really tell if this translation was made by hand or machine anymore so good it is.

So don't loose hope. If this game is good enough, I think somebody will edit it. Hell, I might even do it if I like the game enough and I get the time.
The main problem with edited MTL is no matter how much you edit a mistranslation it will stay a mistranslation.

Reactions: Futamania

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The main problem with edited MTL is no matter how much you edit a mistranslation it will stay a mistranslation.
That is the editors job to fix too. If the editor went over it and a mistranslation makes no sense in the context, they would read over the original script to find the real meaning. At least if they are doing the job properly.... But in general, I find cases like that are fairly rare since hentai games don't tend to have the most deep and intricate plots.

Working on a translation now, I'll try to get it done by tomorrow
u for real?

theyakuzi

Jun 4, 2021
That is the editors job to fix too. If the editor went over it and a mistranslation makes no sense in the context, they would read over the original script to find the real meaning. At least if they are doing the job properly.... But in general, I find cases like that are fairly rare since hentai games don't tend to have the most deep and intricate plots.

u for real?
Yeah although I had to get the original game because the MTL is so terrible that I have no idea what the character is even trying to say at some parts

Reactions: popober and dvoiv

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ReconstructionOfZandaVillage-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
ReconstructionOfZandaVillage-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​
Is this the new properly translated version? Or is this just a torrent?

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes