Identify RPGM game with class sytem which changed outfits

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
A few years ago, i think before covid but i could have been early 2020, i played an RPGM game with a similar title card to this steampunk game. It was not EXACTLY like the title card for this game but it was similar (it also was definitely not this game lmao). - side note, i dont remember there being any of the characters in the game actually being depicted on the title card, i think it was just a title. I also remember it being a fairly light colour, not quite as dark as the game i linked

I have poor memory so i will try to do my best, but i think i remember it having a "floor" system in the game whereby each time you moved up a floor there would be tougher enemies and a new boss (bosses?? im not sure)... I also remember the class system.

The protagonist was female and you could change classes at certain points in the game (maybe at things like a camp? not sure once again, but you definitely could not change on the go as far as i can remember). There were a few classes which stuck out to me, they didnt change a whole lot in terms of gameplay, mainly just how the protag would appear in scenes or fights. At the very least there was a priestess class, a cow class and a cat class (maybe a dog class? the more i think about it the more i convince myself of it being there). I THINK. not entirely sure to be honest, as i say, my memory is terrible but i do remember these 3 classes somewhat distinctly.

I also have a vague memory of there being a companion who followed me around and helped in fights, not sure if they were involved in scenes or not, but i dont think so or maybe i just didnt progress that far.

Dont remember any scenes at all really, besides one scene where the protag got stuck in a wall lol - i doubt that helps as that scene is in just about every game now lmfao. I do remember it being one of the first times i saw it in a game though so this must have been 2019?

ill see if i can find a game with a similar art style as that will probably help identification quite significantly. I remember also that the characters were quite petite but not loli, that might narrow it down from the games with larger than life booba and loli games. im so sorry this is the least precise identification thread you have probably ever seen

if anyone finds this game i will be shocked but ive been looking for the best part of 18 months now and this is my last resort because i can usually find them on my own :)

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
upon staring at the title card for the game i linked it really isnt similar at all lmfao, maybe the title text itself i similar but thats about i to be honest. this is looking even more pointless than before :ROFLMAO: probably looked closer to this

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ill see if i can find a game with a similar art style as that will probably help identification quite significantly. I remember also that the characters were quite petite but not loli, that might narrow it down from the games with larger than life booba and loli games. im so sorry this is the least precise identification thread you have probably ever seen
This is a far shot from being the least precise, you would be surprised how vague some of them can get xD Honestly even the class change bit alone put it way above a low in terms of being precise. Can't say I can think of any to help you right now, but it does sound interesting, so I would love to see what the answer is eventually if it does get found :)

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
Reactions: somepassingguy

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
This is a far shot from being the least precise, you would be surprised how vague some of them can get xD Honestly even the class change bit alone put it way above a low in terms of being precise. Can't say I can think of any to help you right now, but it does sound interesting, so I would love to see what the answer is eventually if it does get found :)
first response on the thread with the first link is the game lmfao idk how the guy found it but thats the answer :) 11/10 game, probably the only game ive kept looking for for this amount of time because i remember it being so good. its probably trash tho lmfao, i played it years ago at this point