Seeking RPGM Impregnation Games

Crossbreed

Jun 1, 2021
I'm looking for any RPGM game with a female MC and has pregnancy/impregnation as a gameplay mechanic. I've tried yorna/melty's quest, neither kept me interested to play. Tried Hazumi and Otome, but those got boring quickly. And there was one game I remember playing (so bonus points to whoever can tell me what the name of it was) where you could name the MC (I think) and I remember being able to change her eye, hair, and skin color basically on the fly, and I'm pretty sure impregnation was a thing in that.

But, back on track, I want some games in RPGM with a female MC that can get pregnant as a gameplay mechanic. If possible, maybe a futanari game with reversed roles.

Reactions: PetrusSanctus

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Reactions: HunterSeeker

fantasmic

Modder
Nov 3, 2021
Lemme quote myself real quick:
Jumble Strikers is an easy recommendation. Some things I particularly like are that being heavily pregnant debuffs the girls in battle, you can hunt down their offspring for fancy equipment, and it's also easy to avoid/prevent/terminate pregnancies. The prequel Jumble Jokers likely also fits the bill, but I haven't played that one yet.
All four protagonists can get pregnant, but as the preview pics show these games are heavy on interspecies mating.

Horny Bunny Hana has impregnation as a mechanic, but not pregnancy. Trust me, it makes sense in game.

Jumble Strikers and Hana are both about 5 hours long, which I feel is a good length to keep the player engaged without bogging you down in an epic jrpg quest.

Reactions: dmnit and NTR love.