RPGM [Rpgm][None] A story about stolen lover, cucked wife and swapping sex [Suzuya]

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
For people asking about MTL, you could try using . It is very easy to use and has worked on other games I've tried it on, the quality of translation is not great but that is expected with MTL.
Might try that, cuz I'm using translator ++, and I can't make it work. (I tried using translator ++ for several mtl (for myself) and most of the time I could use it, but now it gives errors that I can't seem to solve.
I'll go silent here for a while, but I'll come back to update tomorrow at the latest, but it might be bad news. (That I couldn't do it. )

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Might try that, cuz I'm using translator ++, and I can't make it work. (I tried using translator ++ for several mtl (for myself) and most of the time I could use it, but now it gives errors that I can't seem to solve.
I'll go silent here for a while, but I'll come back to update tomorrow at the latest, but it might be bad news. (That I couldn't do it. )
I have used Translator++ a few times myself, the most obvious errors that pop up are when the MTL messes up the in text programming that RPGM games have.

Here are some examples of some things that get messed up fairly frequently, although I don't know if this dev uses a bunch of programming, I would recommend looking for spaces or mistranslations around things like:
  • '\|\|\|\^'
  • '\V[802]'
  • '\nw[\N[1]]'
  • 'Got money %1 \G!'
  • '\N[1]if(v[1][1]==1)'
Basically if there is a space, especially around the '\' then the programming won't work and it will just show up as text which will in turn ruin whatever is depending/referencing that programming.

If your errors are instead revolving around not even being able to get the Translator++ program to work at all then I am not sure what the problem could be, however past Suzuya games have had issues with Translator++ as well.

The tool I linked is more geared towards translation the game quickly for yourself and does so with little to no errors since it only affects text that shows up in game which leaves most programming/scripts alone.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I have used Translator++ a few times myself, the most obvious errors that pop up are when the MTL messes up the in text programming that RPGM games have.

Here are some examples of some things that get messed up fairly frequently, although I don't know if this dev uses a bunch of programming, I would recommend looking for spaces or mistranslations around things like:
  • '\|\|\|\^'
  • '\V[802]'
  • '\nw[\N[1]]'
  • 'Got money %1 \G!'
  • '\N[1]if(v[1][1]==1)'
Basically if there is a space, especially around the '\' then the programming won't work and it will just show up as text which will in turn ruin whatever is depending/referencing that programming.

If your errors are instead revolving around not even being able to get the Translator++ program to work at all then I am not sure what the problem could be, however past Suzuya games have had issues with Translator++ as well.

The tool I linked is more geared towards translation the game quickly for yourself and does so with little to no errors since it only affects text that shows up in game which leaves most programming/scripts alone.
Yeah I have something close to the stuff you mentioned:
The error says: Script 'Window_NameInput' line 58: NameError occured.
undefined local variable or method `" for Window_NameInput:Class

Any idea what I should do?
(I tried to search and fix it but couldn't )

EDIT:
Also, I tried to use the program you recommended, and it works, but I can't save it/overwrite the original files properly, so I can't share a (MTL) translated version...
But it seems like you have a much better understanding of both tools, so won't you become these people's hero? :D

Last edited:

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah I have something close to the stuff you mentioned:
The error says: Script 'Window_NameInput' line 58: NameError occured.
undefined local variable or method `" for Window_NameInput:Class

Any idea what I should do?
(I tried to search and fix it but couldn't )

EDIT:
Also, I tried to use the program you recommended, and it works, but I can't save it/overwrite the original files properly, so I can't share a (MTL) translated version...
But it seems like you have a much better understanding of both tools, so won't you become these people's hero? :D
When exactly are you getting that error? Is it when you open the .exe in Translator++ or when you try to export the translation? Or is it when you start the game after applying the MTL?

I could try to take a look at it later tonight if you can't figure it out but I have only translated one other game, so I don't have a super great understanding of the tool either lol.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
When exactly are you getting that error? Is it when you open the .exe in Translator++ or when you try to export the translation? Or is it when you start the game after applying the MTL?

I could try to take a look at it later tonight if you can't figure it out but I have only translated one other game, so I don't have a super great understanding of the tool either lol.
When I start the game, after deleting the Game.rgss3a file.

And don't worry about it, it seems like you know more than I do. So I'll trust you with this. But if you have a solution, I'd like to hear it regardless so I can learn from it. :)

Reactions: Mordith135

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
Here is an MTL, I was able to start up the game with it and it seemed to be working fine. I went through and fixed all the errors that I could find as far as scripts/programming goes and I also tried to ensure names were consistent and capitalized. Outside of that I didn't do much, which means the MTL is not super easy to understand and text will likely go offscreen occasionally. But for anyone who wants it here it is, I have also included my Translator++ file if anyone wants to try and improve upon the trasnslation.

When I start the game, after deleting the Game.rgss3a file.

And don't worry about it, it seems like you know more than I do. So I'll trust you with this. But if you have a solution, I'd like to hear it regardless so I can learn from it. :)
I have no idea what specifically caused your error, the only thing I can think of is something in the scripts file getting messed up from the MTL, that is generally where most game crashing bugs come from with this kind of thing. If you are curious you could try removing the translated text in the scripts tab in Translator++ and see if that lets your game start up, if so then you probably need to go through and make sure that everything is properly spaced, especially around characters like '%' or '\'. If an extra space is left anywhere around those symbols it generally causes the command to break and thus crash the game if it is important enough. I would also recommend going through the scripts tab after batch translating and deleting all translated text that is not something you think would pop up in game in order to reduce the chance of something breaking.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Here is an MTL, I was able to start up the game with it and it seemed to be working fine. I went through and fixed all the errors that I could find as far as scripts/programming goes and I also tried to ensure names were consistent and capitalized. Outside of that I didn't do much, which means the MTL is not super easy to understand and text will likely go offscreen occasionally. But for anyone who wants it here it is, I have also included my Translator++ file if anyone wants to try and improve upon the trasnslation.

I have no idea what specifically caused your error, the only thing I can think of is something in the scripts file getting messed up from the MTL, that is generally where most game crashing bugs come from with this kind of thing. If you are curious you could try removing the translated text in the scripts tab in Translator++ and see if that lets your game start up, if so then you probably need to go through and make sure that everything is properly spaced, especially around characters like '%' or '\'. If an extra space is left anywhere around those symbols it generally causes the command to break and thus crash the game if it is important enough. I would also recommend going through the scripts tab after batch translating and deleting all translated text that is not something you think would pop up in game in order to reduce the chance of something breaking.
Hmm... interesting. I dunno what might have caused it cuz I tried to look out for such stuff, but the pacing that you named a lot by now, might have been it... Either way, thank you kind hero. :D

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
It isn't working ,i play on joiplay
Sorry but I have absolutely no idea how Joiplay and MTL translations work together. I recommend looking through the forums to figure out how to apply translations to games and then play them through Joiplay, if you already know how to do that and did everything correctly and it still doesn't work then I imagine it is a issue with Joiplay and that is something I have no clue how to resolve.

Reactions: Bulldozer47

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
It's a great game but I Don't understand anything. Non of the game is translated even I put the translation file in game
Maybe I do something wrong.please help

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018

Translation file doesn't do anything for me. The game stays in Japanese. I just unpack it and cut-paste into the game folder, yeah?

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
It's a great game but I Don't understand anything. Non of the game is translated even I put the translation file in game
Maybe I do something wrong.please help
Translation file doesn't do anything for me. The game stays in Japanese. I just unpack it and cut-paste into the game folder, yeah?
the translation isnt working for me either
Ah that's 100% my bad. The download here is not unpacked by default so you would have to use a unpacking program on the .rgss3a file first, and then you move the translation files into the game directory and delete the .rgss3a file.

Go here to download the unpacking tool and for instructions on how to use it.

Let me know if you still have problems.

Reactions: Bchargo

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
Ah that's 100% my bad. The download here is not unpacked by default so you would have to use a unpacking program on the .rgss3a file first, and then you move the translation files into the game directory and delete the .rgss3a file.

Go here to download the unpacking tool and for instructions on how to use it.

Let me know if you still have problems.
That got it workin. Thanks m8.

Reactions: Mordith135