RPGM [RPGM] [Translation Request] [RJ338331] N.P.C.Dreams[I sleep because I am tired]

BigShark01

Jun 30, 2017
RJ338331_img_main.png
ENG title : N.P.C.Dreams
JP title : N.P.C.Dreams
LINK :

Description from DL Site (MTL) :
NPC rape dark fantasy wandering in a decadent world
This work is an 18-prohibited NPC rape RPG.

All the characters that appear are residents of the virtual world.
There is no reaction from the woman, or only certain specific reactions are repeated.
In a world that is about to end, the fact that the female body is there is a great luck.
It will be destroyed anyway, so feel free to use it.

Please note that it contains cruel elements.
There are some Ryona elements.

● System
symbol encounter system.
・ The memory of the battle is engraved in the soul. ATB battle that arouses the former despair.
・ Obtain soul from the enemy and level up using soul.
・ Defeat the boss and advance the time to the end.
・ If you die, you can return from the last resting point.
・ There is a recollection room.
・ From the second lap onward, you will be able to fully open your recollections.
・ ON / OFF of 18 prohibited scenes can be set.

● RPG difficulty
is hopeless. I'm sure you'll eat up every corner of your soul.
In order to make the experience in this world more comfortable, we have prepared equipment that makes it easier to proceed with the game.

● Through system "Fire of one side" If

you dedicate an item that you can get after the game to a specific place, you
will be able to pass through enemy symbols, doors with keys, and boss battles.
Let's get rid of the obstacles and change the world into a comfortable and comfortable world.

● H scene
21 basic CGs

Most of the situations are unilaterally polluting NPCs who do not respond.
Personally as a fan of all the Black souls and some similar rpgs, this game seems very interesting and I bet it would be for a lot people on here.
At first I was surprised no mention of this game was mentioned before on here to translate but this is the circle first game so it must have been under the radar.
Hopefully this gains some traction, this game has caught my interest and hopefully of many.

RJ338331_img_main.png RJ338331_img_smp1.png RJ338331_img_smp2.png RJ338331_img_smp3.png RJ338331_img_smp4.png RJ338331_img_smp5.png RJ338331_img_smp6.png

Last edited:

BigShark01

Jun 30, 2017
There was a issue with the sample pictures so I fixed it. Sorry for the inconvenience

kimchiman123

Jul 12, 2020
Watching the cgs reminds me of black souls 1. hopefully the creator of this work can also improve his art like sushi did for black souls 2

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Does this game require some kind of runtime package? When I select new game it just crashes because of a map missing.

Anyone know specifically which version of rpgmaker it uses? There are runtime packages for each.

Nanjo

Oct 10, 2020
Does this game require some kind of runtime package? When I select new game it just crashes because of a map missing.

Anyone know specifically which version of rpgmaker it uses? There are runtime packages for each.
The game was made using RPG Maker VX Ace.
Game_20220515_2213370.png

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Was thinking of translating this using MTL and heavy editing, but IIRC, there is a scene with a loli in it, so even if I translated it, it'll likely get deleted :/

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
Was thinking of translating this using MTL and heavy editing, but IIRC, there is a scene with a loli in it, so even if I translated it, it'll likely get deleted :/
It might or not be deleted,it will depend on how the staff will judge if it can be posted or not. Or else just do the ulmf way and create a patch.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
It may depend on whichever mod sees it and what mood they're in, but the game is of a fairly 'unrealistic' artstyle, so it'll probably be okay. Stuff like Evenicle 2 gets by with a blatant loli in it and it's of a much more standard artstyle, much less cartoony than this one, so I don't see any logic behind this one being hit. I'd also appreciate you immensely for translating this, as the only thing keeping me from completing it is me not knowing what the fuck is going on, even with MTL, as the game's story is surprisingly complicated and it feels like there may be good and bad ends for NPCs, much like in Black Souls. I won't be able to know for sure until someone translates it or releases a guide.

Edit: Hell, Black Souls, which has a fairly similar artstyle to this one, has a loli character in both games, two in the second actually, one of them being very loli. I don't see this game being shot down when it doesn't come close to those two, or is at the very least most certainly not any worse. The game will most probably be allowed to exist here.

Last edited: