RPGM [RPGM] [Translation Request] [RJ338331] N.P.C.Dreams[I sleep because I am tired]

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
After playing it for a couple of hours....this was a dissapointment. Yea, gameplay wise is kiiiind of black souly, but story (and nsfw content) wise it has more in common with those awfull AWFULL npc fucking boring games with unresponsive girls and no real interaction besides watching stuff happen. If those are your coup of tea, good for you, this is basically a giant , well developed version of that, but if you came looking for black souls 3 or something similar to fill the void while Eeny meeny makes new games...i will recommend giving it a pass.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
hey, im that guy that made that link, mtl trasnalted and alrealy packed up and ready to unzip (this is the old version scroll down for new version)

In game menu isnt trasnalted because I really dont know how to trasnalte the system files without breaking the game

Also I really like this game, as a guy that played thousants of hours of black souls 2, and hundrets on black souls 1, it has its own think and some people might hate it for it, it isnt black souls 1.5 it is N.P.C. Dreams, a really good hentai rpg game.

Last edited:

BulletRed

Jun 30, 2017
hey, im that guy that made that link, mtl trasnalted and alrealy packed up and ready to unzip

In game menu isnt trasnalted because I really dont know how to trasnalte the system files without breaking the game

Also I really like this game, as a guy that played thousants of hours of black souls 2, and hundrets on black souls 1, it has its own think and some people might hate it for it, it isnt black souls 1.5 it is N.P.C. Dreams, a really good hentai rpg game.
is ver 1.12?

BulletRed

Jun 30, 2017
hey, im that guy that made that link, mtl trasnalted and alrealy packed up and ready to unzip

ah, October the game on Dlsite was updated with a few more versions, and there were 8 new CG. is old ver O^O

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
ah, October the game on Dlsite was updated with a few more versions, and there were 8 new CG. is old ver O^O
ah shit. I need to find raw version then I can MTL the new version aswell it shouldnt take too long. In fact if I can find a working version making a working MTL (very bad one like this) takes around 1 hour max

found a raw link, thank you chads in animesharing forums

Last edited:

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
UPDATE : After I finish the mtl I found out that things like no turn consumption doesnt work, then I realize items and skills have code under them when they get translated they dont work! Probably had the same issue on the old version aswell.

Anyhow I will play the game myself first since no one wants to bugtest the game other than myself, make the skills work and put the MTL and actually working as intended game here. If you wanna ask me anything about it my discord is Wlafy

Hey I fixed bunch of bugs and I'm confidant the game works now! Make sure to message me on discord about bugs if you find more and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Ah, also yes it is 1.12

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CaitSith and WD1337

WD1337

Jan 4, 2021
UPDATE : After I finish the mtl I found out that things like no turn consumption doesnt work, then I realize items and skills have code under them when they get translated they dont work! Probably had the same issue on the old version aswell.

Anyhow I will play the game myself first since no one wants to bugtest the game other than myself, make the skills work and put the MTL and actually working as intended game here. If you wanna ask me anything about it my discord is Wlafy

Hey I fixed bunch of bugs and I'm confidant the game works now! Make sure to message me on discord about bugs if you find more and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Ah, also yes it is 1.12
It's unfortunate that certain texts don't fit into the text area and some remain untranslated. Any chance that those issues could be fixed? Not very knowledgeable on RPGMaker game modding.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
It's unfortunate that certain texts don't fit into the text area and some remain untranslated. Any chance that those issues could be fixed? Not very knowledgeable on RPGMaker game modding.
Those can only be fixed with translation sadly, I can fix the in game gameplay bugs only

Reactions: CaitSith and WD1337

Kereghan

Feb 9, 2018
Just finished MTL, didn't understood much as translation is a mess as anyone would expect. Nevertheless thanks for it.
+1 for proper translation, game looks pretty cool and was able to fill some starving for more Black Souls.

CaitSith

Sep 7, 2021
It looks like the creator of NPCD is also making a DLC/Major Update for it. I think they also said that they are planning to make more games in the future. So that's cool. (No release date on the DLC and they'll be quiet for a while)